inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Bad Mother of the Year Award goes to...

Written By: malibumike65 on 12/26/07 at 1:13 am

<a href="http://www.theindychannel.com/news/14011324/detail.html">Bad Mother of the Year Award goes to...</a>

Here is one from last August.

This mother let her 5 year old son drive her around in her car, with her other 3 year old son in the back seat. You gotta read this to believe it. Those poor boys. Mom was all jacked up on Percocet pills and vodka. She admitted it to the cops, believe it or not, "(Schnobrich) informed the officer that she took Perocet not for pain control ... but she took it when the children acted up," Tippecanoe County Prosecutor Pat Harrington said.

Subject: Re: Bad Mother of the Year Award goes to...

Written By: Tam on 12/26/07 at 2:21 am

And this is the world we live in ::)

Written By: Red Ant on 12/26/07 at 2:56 am

And this is the world we live in ::)

And these are the hands we're given (oh-woah-oh)!

Part of me is glad this woman had the presence of mind to hand the keys over to someone else instead of getting behind the wheel while intoxicated. The other part makes me wonder how messed up she was to conclude that getting a 5 year old to drive was the solution.

Ant

Written By: malibumike65 on 12/27/07 at 3:38 am

Part of me is glad this woman had the presence of mind to hand the keys over to someone else instead of getting behind the wheel while intoxicated. The other part makes me wonder how messed up she was to conclude that getting a 5 year old to drive was the solution.

Ant

She is definitely a space cadet, for sure, but if you read the article closely, she didn't give up her keys. A neighbor took them out of the ignition. The mom tried to tell the neighbor that the 5 year old was actually a good driver. :o

Written By: DoRitos on 12/27/07 at 10:02 am

I saw this on the TV NEWS.  What Ant said.  Makes you wonder.

Written By: wildcard on 12/27/07 at 11:25 am

Ant

* continues singing *

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/28/07 at 5:42 pm

I hate to say this but some people should not breed.

Cat

Written By: Dagwood on 12/28/07 at 7:14 pm

The sad part is that those are the ones who have no problem breeding and continue to do so.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 12/30/07 at 10:44 pm

Am I the only one who thought this thread would be about Britney Spears?  ::)

I heard about this story on the news too. What a shame. I thank God I had a normal mother who didn't drink or act crazy like that lady. Especially when I was FIVE!!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...