inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Man Kills & Cooks Ex- Girlfriend.

Written By: ninny on 01/07/08 at 6:39 am

A man killed his girlfriend, then filleted and cooked parts of her body before calling police to tell them what he was doing, authorities said Sunday.

Christopher Lee McCuin, 25, called 911 on Saturday and told an emergency dispatcher he had killed Jana Shearer, 21, and was boiling her body parts at his mother's home, said Smith County Sheriff J.B. Smith.
When authorities arrived at the home, they found Shearer's mutilated body, one ear boiling in a pot of water on the stove and a fork sticking out of some human flesh sitting on a plate on the kitchen table.

Authorities said it was unclear whether McCuin consumed any part of Shearer's body

He sounds charming doesn't he.

Subject: Re: Man Kills & Cooks Ex- Girlfriend.

Written By: Tia on 01/07/08 at 6:40 am

somebody needs to poke needles in these weirdos for the rest of their natural lives. we ought to figure out what makes them tick, maybe this sort of stuff can be cured. ugh.

Written By: Paul on 01/07/08 at 4:06 pm

Gives new meaning to the term, 'dinner date'... :P

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/07/08 at 10:49 pm

I hear he's a leg man.

Written By: Red Ant on 01/07/08 at 10:57 pm

I'm always skeptical of insanity defenses, but this one might work...

He also stabbed and killed the boyfriend of his ex (?) wife.

I'm surprised he got a bond amount: 2 million is steep, but double homicides are always remand... on L&O anyway.

Ant

Written By: Davester on 01/07/08 at 11:04 pm

That's disgusting...

You don't boil an ear, you pickle it...

Ant:  I gather that the boyfriend was in intensive care as of Sunday night.  Don't know if he died...

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/07/08 at 11:08 pm

In case I wasn't already destined for hell for laughing at it when I read it this morning on That Other Website, I'm upgrading to first-class for blatant plagiarism when I say:

"OMGWTFBBQ?"

/window seat, please

Written By: Red Ant on 01/08/08 at 12:09 am

That's disgusting...

You don't boil an ear, you pickle it...

Ant:  I gather that the boyfriend was in intensive care as of Sunday night.  Don't know if he died...

I clicked on a few news links at the top of a Google search: yep, the boyfriend bought it.

In case I wasn't already destined for hell for laughing at it when I read it this morning on That Other Website, I'm upgrading to first-class for blatant plagiarism when I say:

"OMGWTFBBQ?"

/window seat, please

LOL!

I guess I'm going to be sitting beside you for the stray thought that crossed my mind: "You're supposed to eat them first...".

Ant

Written By: Max Power on 01/08/08 at 12:04 pm

I hear he's a leg man.

So am I. :o

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/08/08 at 4:05 pm

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/AL-B_photos/eatme.jpg

Written By: Foo Bar on 01/08/08 at 9:43 pm

I hear he's a leg man.

Leg men, boob men, ass men.  I'm pretty sure I'm an ass man.  (Everywhere I go, people talk about me, and they all say "Hey, that guy's an ass, man!")

Written By: whistledog on 01/10/08 at 12:54 am

Reminds me of an old episode of 'Tales From the Crypt':  Christopher Reeve played a restaurant owner who was getting hassled by his landlord, so one day, he kills him, and cooks him on the grill, and suddenly this "mystery meat" is the talk of the town LOL

Written By: ninny on 01/10/08 at 6:27 am

Reminds me of an old episode of 'Tales From the Crypt':  Christopher Reeve played a restaurant owner who was getting hassled by his landlord, so one day, he kills him, and cooks him on the grill, and suddenly this "mystery meat" is the talk of the town LOL

Or Red Dragon when Dr. Hannibal Lecter serves up the flutist as sweetbreadsand they are enjoying it at a dinner party.

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/12/08 at 3:40 pm

Well, that made me sick. Gross.  http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/09/smile-mad.gif

I once heard an Urban Legend like this. People kept sending food and rations to relatives over seas in "the old country" and after a while, the food stops and they end up getting packets of powder which they make into a foul tasting broth. Come to find out the powder in the packets were the remains of thier dead relatives and they had eaten them! That story freaked me out so bad, it put me off Ramen Noodles for months!

Written By: Green Lantern on 01/20/08 at 7:46 am

Sick jokes ? Hmmph ! You should ALL be ashamed of yourselves !  >:(    8-P

All I can say is ........

http://gaypatriot.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/elvis_presley_on_stage.jpg
"Love her tender, love her .... 'medium rare'  " ???    :P    :D

Check for new replies or respond here...