inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jumper sues Empire State Bulding

Written By: KKay on 01/15/08 at 8:47 am

A man that parachuted off the Empire state Bulding a few years ago is suing the landmark.  He claims the security guards hurt him when they tried to detain him after landing.

Subject: Re: Jumper sues Empire State Bulding

Written By: Red Ant on 01/15/08 at 10:59 am

Strangely enough, he may have a case. Acorrding to this article, BASE jumping from the Empire State building is not illegal.

:-\\

Ant

Written By: KKay on 01/15/08 at 1:29 pm

Strangely enough, he may have a case. Acorrding to this article, BASE jumping from the Empire State building is not illegal.

:-\\

Ant

yeah, i was reading about that.  apparently, the issue with the guards is totally separate and will be considered.

Written By: Red Ant on 01/15/08 at 10:06 pm

yeah, i was reading about that.  apparently, the issue with the guards is totally separate and will be considered.

I wonder what happened with them... seems to me once you are off property, dead or alive, the guards don't have any "jurisdiction".

And I can't believe I misspelt "according" earlier. Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit adrenochrome.

Ant

Check for new replies or respond here...