inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: bigfoot on mars!

Written By: Tia on 01/23/08 at 6:32 pm

omg!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2008/01/23/scimars123.xml

bigfoot on Mars? NASA captures alien figure

By Gary Cleland
Last Updated: 2:01pm GMT 23/01/2008

Is this the picture that proves that there is life on Mars? And the existence of Bigfoot?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/graphics/2008/01/23/unasavid.jpg

Subject: Re: bigfoot on mars!

Written By: thereshegoes on 01/23/08 at 6:40 pm

Bigfoot? I don't think so

Osama? Now we're talking!

Written By: La Roche on 01/23/08 at 6:57 pm

It's just a mock up done by NASA so they keep their budget, instead of being shut down and having their several hundred billion dollar budget spent on worthwhile causes. Privatize space!

Written By: KKay on 01/24/08 at 7:55 am

doood! we began the same thread the same day.

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=30662.msg1520799#msg1520799

Written By: Tia on 01/24/08 at 8:07 am

Bigfoot? I don't think so

Osama? Now we're talking!
look really carefully -- i think it's actually jesus! long hair, robe, beard, the whole works.

plus, who could get to mars? not even bigfoot or saskwatch is that powerful. only jesus could perform a task that difficult. see? you have to use logic.  :P

jesus is taunting remote-control cars on mars. it's the only rational explanation.

Written By: wildcard on 01/24/08 at 4:55 pm

Could we be looking at the rock of all ages?  Set up or not I don't know but it looks like a bunch of rocks and it does look like a picture of jesus I've seen before.

Written By: loki 13 on 01/25/08 at 5:18 pm

I saw the report today, scientist said it's just a rock. I can see where people think it's a figure, just like
the face on mars. The human anatomy is the most dicernible that's why people are constantly seeing the
image of Christ or the Virgin Mary. Look hard enough and you can see a human face or figure in just about
anything.

Written By: La Roche on 01/25/08 at 5:36 pm

look really carefully -- i think it's actually jesus! long hair, robe, beard, the whole works.

plus, who could get to mars? not even bigfoot or saskwatch is that powerful. only jesus could perform a task that difficult. see? you have to use logic.  :P

jesus is taunting remote-control cars on mars. it's the only rational explanation.

Nah dude, George Washington could get to Mars, he's the one who taught Jesus to fly when they fought the zombies at fraggle rock.

Check for new replies or respond here...