inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dodging Death

Written By: 2oldskool on 11/20/08 at 10:28 am

The new Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas, Criss Angel Believe, was co-written by Criss Angel. You get to journey with Criss between life and death and watch good battle evil. Criss has an interesting imagination that you get to experience in the show. It's now playing in Vegas.

Since he helped write the story line, would you want to go see it to see how his mind works?

Subject: Re: Dodging Death

Written By: danootaandme on 11/20/08 at 10:40 am

The new Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas, Criss Angel Believe, was co-written by Criss Angel. You get to journey with Criss between life and death and watch good battle evil. Criss has an interesting imagination that you get to experience in the show. It's now playing in Vegas.

Since he helped write the story line, would you want to go see it to see how his mind works?

Not if I have to go to Vegas, maybe not anyway.  Criss Angel...big deal....He might want to see how my mind works...but it might freak him out.

Written By: 2oldskool on 11/24/08 at 11:47 am

Haha. Maybe Cirque should partner with you to explore your creativeness then.  :P

Not a big fan of Vegas, I take it? :P I think its fun since there's so much you can do there. Criss Angel Believe is expected to play in Vegas at the Luxor for 10 years, so you have some time to venture toward his imagination. It really is an amazing show, unlike any magic show you'll ever see.

Written By: Tia on 11/24/08 at 11:56 am

would you consider yourself chriss angel's biggest fan?

Check for new replies or respond here...