inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: US man uses pizza in self-defence

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/14/08 at 4:03 am

US man uses pizza in self-defence

A Florida pizza delivery man who was challenged by armed robbers in the city of Miramar got in first with his own weapon - a large pepperoni pizza.

Eric Lopez Devictoria, 40, flung the piping hot pizza at the gunman, then turned on his heels and ran.

He made a safe getaway, according to the Florida Sun-Sentinel, despite one shot being fired as he fled.

Police later arrested three teenage suspects, who have been charged with armed robbery.

Subject: Re: US man uses pizza in self-defence

Written By: danootaandme on 12/14/08 at 6:07 am

Hot Cheese !  The guy who got that will feel it for a long time  ;D

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 12/14/08 at 6:21 am

I'd make the robber pay for that pizza. >:( 

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/14/08 at 8:42 am

US man uses pizza in self-defence

A Florida pizza delivery man who was challenged by armed robbers in the city of Miramar got in first with his own weapon - a large pepperoni pizza.

Eric Lopez Devictoria, 40, flung the piping hot pizza at the gunman, then turned on his heels and ran.

He made a safe getaway, according to the Florida Sun-Sentinel, despite one shot being fired as he fled.

Police later arrested three teenage suspects, who have been charged with armed robbery.

Teenagers ?  One got pizza in his face?  I suspect these desperadoes will be back for more ?  ESPECIALLY after getting hit by pizza ! 

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-pizza-84052.jpg
More of the gang ?    ::)

:P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/18/08 at 8:49 pm

Hey, I had a pizza face of my own when I was fourteen!  Not much fun wazit!
:D

Check for new replies or respond here...