inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Woman's body is found in freezer

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/27/09 at 2:32 am

An 83-year-old woman is being questioned after police found the body of an elderly woman in a freezer in a house in south-east London.

The body of Gulbai Freedoon Murzdan was discovered last Wednesday at a property in Park Mead, Sidcup.

Police are treating the death of the woman, born in December 1901, as unexplained. It is thought her body may have been in the freezer for some time.

The 83-year-old woman has not been arrested, police said.

She has been questioned under caution about the discovery.

A post-mortem examination is due to take place at Farnborough Hospital on Friday.

Subject: Re: Woman's body is found in freezer

Written By: Paul on 05/27/09 at 1:31 pm

This happened not a million miles from me!

Rather 'creepy' overtones to this one, but from what I gather, the deceased woman was some kind of 'illegal' entrant into the country...

It's thought that the daughter kept her body in this way so the authorities wouldn't ask questions when it came to registering her mother's death...

(Mind you, I don't think she needn't have worried, when one considers the shedloads of 'low-life' that we as a nation accept year upon year!  :-\\)

Check for new replies or respond here...