inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Couple sued for sex in church

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/06/09 at 1:36 pm

A Nigerian couple have been fined for having sex on the altar of their local church.

Tolu Akintepe, 30, and wife Bunmi, 28, told a judge they were trying to spice up their love life, reports the Daily Metro.

They were caught in the act by the pastor of the small Pentecostal church in Ikeja, a suburb of Lagos.

Pastor Gbenga Akhiomu demanded they pay £100 damages for desecrating the altar. He also wanted them to clean the altar and pray for forgiveness.

To courtroom laughter, the couple told Judge Ifeanyinwa Okenwa that they had been married for four years and their love life had gone stale.

"My wife was always saying she wanted me to spice up our sex life in an unusual way," said Mr Akintepe.

"I thought it would be thrilling if we did it in the church, having the big guy upstairs watching us. I thought it was a little adventurous. I told my wife, and she loved the idea."

Judge Ifeanyinwa Okenwa warned the couple to have more respect for religious institutions.

He ordered them to pay £100 compensation. The couple volunteered to also clean the whole church for one week.

Subject: Re: Couple sued for sex in church

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/06/09 at 1:38 pm

Picture of the couple sued for sex in church

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/09/09 at 4:43 pm

Most apropos, the Pentecostals are the ones into screaming and writhing and yelling "Oh God!"
:-\\

Written By: Marian on 10/20/09 at 3:49 pm

I guess they took be fruitful and multiply seriously!!! ::) ::) ::)

Written By: danootaandme on 10/21/09 at 6:14 am

Maybe they wanted to get on the....what are those those guys names.....ummmm...y'know the sophmoric idiots on radio...pardonmy senior moment...Opie and Anthony.  They had that brouhaha when a couple did it for them in St Patricks Cathedral

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/21/09 at 3:06 pm

I think it's kinda hot!  :D

Written By: Haman on 11/27/09 at 4:26 am

A Nigerian couple have been fined for having sex on the altar of their local church.

Tolu Akintepe, 30, and wife Bunmi, 28, told a judge they were trying to spice up their love life, reports the Daily Metro.

I think that’s bad taste.

If those morons wanted to feel “oh so bad and nasty” they could just as well hang a crucifix on a wall and build an altar in their own property and then do what they pleased.

No need to go around pissing people off. In my opinion, that was stupid and uncivil.

Check for new replies or respond here...