inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Man screws a horse

Written By: Fairee07 on 11/05/09 at 11:08 pm

I'm afraid I don't have a link but today at lunch I was reading the Metro (a Great Toronto Area paper) and under the World section there was a small article about a man from South Carolina who was arrested for...screwing a horse and has a restraining order against going anywhere near barns. Apparently this was his second time getting caught.

Seriously what is this world coming to?

Subject: Re: Man screws a horse

Written By: Red Ant on 11/05/09 at 11:23 pm

It could be worse. Google "Kenneth Pinyan". I wouldn't venture past the wikipedia entry. 

Ant

Written By: gibbo on 11/06/09 at 12:14 am

In my very best John Wayne voice...."Get down off that horse  ::)   Oh...sorry .... what was that? You're feeling a little horse?  ;)

Look folks all jokes aside.....it's okay 'cos...you can lead a horse to **** but you can't make it ****

Written By: Frank on 11/06/09 at 12:33 am

I'm afraid I don't have a link but today at lunch I was reading the Metro (a Great Toronto Area paper) and under the World section there was a small article about a man from South Carolina who was arrested for...screwing a horse and has a restraining order against going anywhere near barns. Apparently this was his second time getting caught.

I didn't know Dennis Rodman was in South Carolina.

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/06/09 at 9:32 pm

It could be worse. Google "Kenneth Pinyan". I wouldn't venture past the wikipedia entry. 

Mr. Hand: An uptight history teacher in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Mr. Hands: Something very, very, very, different.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/676/roflbotezyt.jpg

Written By: danootaandme on 11/06/09 at 10:12 pm

Seriously, you think this is something new?

Written By: apollonia1986 on 11/08/09 at 11:18 am

I didn't know Dennis Rodman was in South Carolina.

Karma! That made me laugh out loud.  ;D

Once again, there's a hillbilly making everyone in the South look like illeterate idiots. I should slap him!  >:(

Written By: Silver Power on 11/09/09 at 2:28 pm

Karma! That made me laugh out loud.  ;D

Once again, there's a hillbilly making everyone in the South look like illeterate idiots. I should slap him!  >:(

You spelled illiterate wrong. Karma tho for the attempt.

Check for new replies or respond here...