inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Now this guy has balls!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/30/09 at 1:04 pm

Craig 'Lazie' Lynch celebrated his first Chirstmas outisde of prison for the first time in six years. No, he didn't finish his sentence, rather, the criminal managed to escape from Suffolk's Hollesley Bay Prison on September 23, 2009 and has been on the run ever since. But Lynch didn't stop there, since his escape he has been taunting police via his Facebook updates, photos, etc., even going so far as to post a photo of himself celebrating Christmas whilst draped in tinsel, holding a 12 lb. turkey, and flipping another kind of bird in his other hand to the authorities. The caption below the festive photo read, "If any of you was doubtin my freedom. Here's proof. How the f*** could i get my hands on a bird like this in jail. ha ha."

Lynch was serving a seven year sentence for aggravated burglary when he escaped.

Police are monitoring Lynch's Facebook account even working with officials from the social networking service in attempt to catch the criminal who has garnered an astounding 11,195 followers.

As of December 28, Facebook deleted 'Lazie' Lynch's fan page but he has since started another page and even called in for a phone interview for the Channel 5 news in the UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1238920/Escaped-criminal-taunts-police-Facebook-enjoys-Christmas-run.html

Subject: Re: Now this guy has balls!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/30/09 at 8:26 pm

And the douche even has fan pages too!

:o

Subject: Re: Now this guy has balls!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/07/10 at 6:00 pm

Facebook shouldn't have deleted that idiot's account.  If an escaped convict wants to publish an online diary of his activities, it can only aid the cops in nabbing him.  This guy Lynch will get himself caught.  He can't be very bright.  I'm surprised a guy that dumb figured out how to escape.  The thing is, if he just shut-up and behaved, he would have been set free in a matter of months.  He was in the sixth year of a seven-year sentence, right?  Now he's gonna get caught and face extended incarceration for escaping from custody. I mean, I could sort of understand an escape if he was in for life, but come on!  Oh well, at least he gets his 15 minutes of fame.
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/iamwithstupid.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...