inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Farmer raises two-legged lamb

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/04/10 at 2:28 pm

http://web.orange.co.uk/images/ice/quirkies/cui_jinxiu_with_her_two_legged_lamb_quirky_china_news.jpg

A Chinese farmer is raising a lamb which was born with only two legs.

Cui Jinxiu, of Dadongzhuang village, Laizhou, Shandong province, says the lamb was one of two born on the farm two months ago.

"The first one was very healthy and normal. However, the second one surprised me," she said.

"It looked normal but just lay on the grass and when I looked again I was amazed to see it had only two legs."

The family doubted the two-legged lamb would survive but decided to try to raise it by feeding it from baby bottles.

"The very next morning after it was born, it managed to stand up by itself," added Cui.

"In the beginning it struggled to balance but now manages perfectly well by lifting its butt in the air.

"It is very strong willed and brave. Despite only having two legs, it is living normally just like other lambs.

"Once it sees me or hears my voice, it runs to me with excitement, and rub my pants with its head."

Check for new replies or respond here...