inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Man hid 7 snakes and 3 tortoise in his pants

Written By: King Tut on 08/30/11 at 10:51 pm

MIAMI – The Transportation Security Administration says a man tried to board a flight from Miami to Brazil with nylon bags filled with exotic snakes and tortoises hidden in his pants.

TSA spokesman Jonathon Allen says the man was stopped after passing through a body scanner at Miami International Airport last Thursday. Security officials spotted the nylon bags filled with seven snakes and three tortoises stuffed inside the man's pants.
The South Florida Sun Sentinel  reports the animals were taken by the U.S. Department of Fish and Wildlife. The unidentified passenger was arrested.

Subject: Re: Man hid 7 snakes and 3 tortoise in his pants

Written By: Foo Bar on 08/31/11 at 12:41 am

TSA spokesman Jonathon Allen says the man was stopped after passing through a body scanner at Miami International Airport last Thursday. Security officials spotted the nylon bags filled with seven snakes and three tortoises stuffed inside the man's pants.

Serious moment:  OK, so the guy broke the law.  But in what way was he a threat to the aircraft or its passengers?  In what way was his transgression the business of the Thousands Standing Around who have still never actually caught anybody attempting to threaten an actual flight?  It's not even like he had more than 3oz of Toothpaste Shavingcream or Aftershave.  Maybe there was a case for The Sexual Assaulters to investigate a guy whose body scan revealed a frightened turtle ("he was in the pool!") instead of a proud python, but I'm still not convinced we've gotten our tax dollars' worth.

Obligatory Lulz: 

So, the TSA has had it with these muthafu...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/shakespeares_sister/shakes4/snakes2.png

...well, you know the rest.

Happy Fifth Anniversary to what should have been a new generation's Rocky Horror Picture Show, namely the greatest movie of a generation.

Written By: snozberries on 08/31/11 at 1:41 am

Sami and I know that dude!!!! he's from near the Cayuga River and goes by the name of Andria...  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/31/11 at 3:34 am

Serious moment:  OK, so the guy broke the law.  But in what way was he a threat to the aircraft or its passengers?  In what way was his transgression the business of the Thousands Standing Around who have still never actually caught anybody attempting to threaten an actual flight?  It's not even like he had more than 3oz of Toothpaste Shavingcream or Aftershave.  Maybe there was a case for The Sexual Assaulters to investigate a guy whose body scan revealed a frightened turtle ("he was in the pool!") instead of a proud python, but I'm still not convinced we've gotten our tax dollars' worth.

Obligatory Lulz: 

So, the TSA has had it with these muthafu...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/shakespeares_sister/shakes4/snakes2.png

...well, you know the rest.

Happy Fifth Anniversary to what should have been a new generation's Rocky Horror Picture Show, namely the greatest movie of a generation.

He was definitely a threat to the plane!  Cause if any one of those snakes got loose, no matter how small, I (Or anyone like me) would have taken down the plane out of freakin horror!  The shift of weight alOne would have caused uncorrectable turbulence!  Eeeeeeek

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/31/11 at 3:35 am

Sami and I know that dude!!!! he's from near the Cayuga River and goes by the name of Andria...  ;D
Mother in law must have been involved with the Mexican mafia again!

Written By: snozberries on 08/31/11 at 3:48 am

Mother in law must have been involved with the Mexican mafia again!

maybe she was running moonshine in that sweet el camino with the clear plastic paint drop "cloth" for making the sex and ran out of gas!  ;D

dude probably had to transport the animals alone cuz all the friends had darts sticking out of their stomachs or were lying in dumpsters after falling off the balcony.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/31/11 at 3:59 am

My hubby and I were gonna move his daughter here from California, she has 4 snakes.  We found out that you cannot fly snakes on a commercial plane, it's against the law...even though you can fly cats and dogs (unless you want the cat to go missing http://gothamist.com/2011/08/30/american_airlines_scrambling_to_fin.php  You have to ship snakes Fed-Ex, and only a few specific places will do it.

Written By: King Tut on 08/31/11 at 2:24 pm

I'm thinking, the guy with the snakes had the urge to pee, so he went to the washroom, pulled down his pants...and grabbed one of the snake heads by accident.. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 08/31/11 at 2:45 pm

I'm thinking, the guy with the snakes had the urge to pee, so he went to the washroom, pulled down his pants...and grabbed one of the snake heads by accident.. ;D

;D

Written By: King Tut on 08/31/11 at 6:36 pm

;D

something Richard Pryor might say (about the snakes) with several hilarious facial expressions and selected expletives.

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/31/11 at 6:46 pm

maybe she was running moonshine in that sweet el camino with the clear plastic paint drop "cloth" for making the sex and ran out of gas!  ;D

dude probably had to transport the animals alone cuz all the friends had darts sticking out of their stomachs or were lying in dumpsters after falling off the balcony.

The rest of the family has since, burst into flames cause they are drinking everclear on the edge of a volcano...  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/31/11 at 6:47 pm

eeeeekkkkkk

Written By: ladybug316 on 09/01/11 at 1:53 am

Aw, you ladies always make me laugh!  You really do!

Check for new replies or respond here...