inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Zombie themed events

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/31/12 at 7:37 pm

Have you ever wondered if you had what it took to survive in the Zombie apocalypse?
Zed Events provide the most realistic ‘Zombie Survival Horror’ experience days in the UK. On a Zed event, you will get to live and breathe the zombie apocalypse first hand. This is not a ghost train or a boring on-rails 5 minute ride. You are on foot fighting for survival. This as real as it gets!

http://www.zedevents.co.uk/

Subject: Re: Zombie themed events

Written By: snozberries on 04/01/12 at 12:21 pm

I saw something a friend posted on FB about the one in the mall..... looks more fun!

I was at a play last night and talked to some ladies who were telling me about a marathon...it's a Zombie run
http://runforyourlives.com

apparently there are two ways to participate...you can pay and entry fee and be a runner....or you can dress up like a zombie and enter for free and then you get to chase the runners!  ;D

I may just pay the $32 spectator fee  and go see this one in Temecula in  Oct!  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/05/12 at 11:54 am

Attending zombie themed events helps us to practice for the end of the world.

Written By: meesa on 06/06/12 at 9:12 am

I have been informed that should zombies strike; I should look to the teenagers for help on how to survive (my 15 yr old daughter is the one who advised me of the 'double-tap'  ;D). Should I be looking for help from people that cannot remember to pick up dirty clothes and take then to the laundry, or to bring home important papers from school?  :D

Our local officials have been having "If Zombies Attack" trainings that last for a couple of hours, where volunteers dress up as zombies that mock-chase citizens that have signed up for the activities, but also instruction on what to do in a more practical vein. It is a great idea to get buy in from people to learn practical disaster-management techniques.

Written By: snozberries on 06/06/12 at 9:22 am

I have been informed that should zombies strike; I should look to the teenagers for help on how to survive (my 15 yr old daughter is the one who advised me of the 'double-tap'  ;D). Should I be looking for help from people that cannot remember to pick up dirty clothes and take then to the laundry, or to bring home important papers from school?  :D

Our local officials have been having "If Zombies Attack" trainings that last for a couple of hours, where volunteers dress up as zombies that mock-chase citizens that have signed up for the activities, but also instruction on what to do in a more practical vein. It is a great idea to get buy in from people to learn practical disaster-management techniques.

That's awesome!

And yes trust the teens they at least know the basics. Plus you can out think them and use them as bait. But- do not trust a pack of teens. Any group larger than 3 and you will be their first sacrificial lamb.  :D

Written By: meesa on 06/06/12 at 11:44 am

That's awesome!

And yes trust the teens they at least know the basics. Plus you can out think them and use them as bait. But- do not trust a pack of teens. Any group larger than 3 and you will be their first sacrificial lamb.  :D

No doubt, I would be the first one to die!
http://dontpanictees.com/Shop/CubeCart-4.4.5/images/uploads/Shirts/12a.jpg

Check for new replies or respond here...