inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Proof that the Zombie-pocalypse is going to happen!!! Man bites man's face

Written By: snozberries on 05/29/12 at 8:25 pm

Naked man shot and killed while chewing the face of another naked man.  Miami police shot the zombie assailant after he refused to cease and desist orders to stop biting the victim's face...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/29/rudy-eugene-identified-as-naked-cannibal-face-attack-miami_n_1552249.html

Subject: Re: Proof that the Zombie-pocalypse is going to happen!!! Man bites man's face

Written By: snozberries on 05/29/12 at 8:27 pm

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/victim-of-miami-zombie-is-a-long-time-homeless-man/1232626

Eugene died in a hail of police bullets, and will be forever remembered as the Miami Zombie.

Subject: Re: Proof that the Zombie-pocalypse is going to happen!!! Man bites man's face

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/29/12 at 9:51 pm

He freaking ate 75% to 80% of the man's face!!! :o  What the heck!!!

Written By: snozberries on 05/29/12 at 10:05 pm

I know...I saw the pic of the man's face... I don't have the heart to post a link to it here tho.... it's freaking nuts tho.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/29/12 at 10:31 pm

I know...I saw the pic of the man's face... I don't have the heart to post a link to it here tho.... it's freaking nuts tho.

Ok, ew, I just googled them...now I feel like I'm gonna hurl. 8-P  So, the guy apparently ate bath salts, and that is why he went nuts?? Ok? :o

Written By: snozberries on 05/29/12 at 10:43 pm

Ok, ew, I just googled them...now I feel like I'm gonna hurl. 8-P  So, the guy apparently ate bath salts, and that is why he went nuts?? Ok? :o

I thought it was tainted LSD.... but I didn't read much more on it so maybe it was both.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/29/12 at 10:53 pm

I thought it was tainted LSD.... but I didn't read much more on it so maybe it was both.

I can't even imagine what it would take, in order to do what he did to that guy's face!!

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/30/12 at 12:28 am

For the record, MDPV and similar stimulants sold under the "bath salts" name bear no resemblance to LSD, and have absolutely no relation to the harmless (and non-psychoactive) magnesium sulfate present in actual bath salts.  Where the law hasn't caught up with the underground chemistry scene, the drugs sold "legally" as "not for human consumption" tend to be stimulants and/or dissociatives, and not psychedelics.  As you might have surmised, the risks of using these "legal" drugs greatly outweighs the rewards.

I'm for legalization of lots of stuff I wouldn't consume myself (caffeine and alcohol are as far as I want to go down the road of chemical dependency), but one of the reasons I favor legalization is that if crap like cocaine and meth were legalized, nobody would bother to invent compounds like this.  And if they did, nobody would consume them, because given the choice between merely deadly, rather than bat-guano-suicidal drugs, even the hardest-core addict would choose the drug that permitted them to live long enough to get help.  Or at least would die of something other than "getting shot while eating someone's face off."

Back on Mars, the Zombie Invasion continues in New Jersey, where police encountered a man who probably won't have the guts to do this again.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/30/12 at 8:27 am

Back on Mars, the Zombie Invasion continues in New Jersey, where police encountered a man who probably won't have the guts to do this again.

What is happening with our world, and its' crazy inhabitants?

Written By: snozberries on 05/30/12 at 11:25 am

Article about the victim: http://www.newser.com/story/146999/this-is-the-face-eaters-victim.html

Quote from the above article about the suspect:
"Rudy was not a face-eating zombie monster,” says a high school friend. “The Rudy we know was a nice gentleman with a warm smile, and funny."

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/31/12 at 5:46 pm

Stuff like this makes me think about getting a concealed-carry permit.  :o

Written By: snozberries on 06/01/12 at 12:56 pm

Another one....

Man Admits to Eating Parts of Victim
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-md-man-admits-eating-parts-victim-16475851#.T8kBwlJQSSo

A 21-year-old Maryland college student accused of eating a man's heart and part of his brain was studying electrical engineering and a member of ROTC.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/01/12 at 9:57 pm

Another one....

Man Admits to Eating Parts of Victim
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-md-man-admits-eating-parts-victim-16475851#.T8kBwlJQSSo

A 21-year-old Maryland college student accused of eating a man's heart and part of his brain was studying electrical engineering and a member of ROTC.

What the?....WHY? Are humans THAT tasty? ???

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/01/12 at 11:35 pm

Yes, but only if cooked slow and low over mesquite for a good six hours.  (Eat the rich for well-marbled steak. BBQ the poor, for they'll be lean, which means they'll be comparatively tough and stringy.)  And stay outa my shed.

In other news:

CDC does not know of a virus or condition that would reanimate the dead (or one that would present zombie-like symptoms)

- HuffPo, CDC Denies Existence Of Zombies Despite Cannibal Incidents.

http://occupywinstonsalem.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Greedy2.jpg

/takes a sip of a nice Chianti.

xIo3NMpH-84

"You're on the shelf, you eat yourself,

rwtaIT-HR1c

Come on and bite my bone,"
  - Lemmy from Motorhead, who starred in Eat the Rich (1987)

25 years later, life imitates art.

Written By: Howard on 06/03/12 at 3:49 pm

his face was left a bloody mess.  :o

Written By: Howard on 06/03/12 at 3:50 pm

and some medication can do almost the same thing too.

Written By: Howard on 06/03/12 at 3:51 pm

I don't know I've never experienced it.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/09/12 at 11:08 am

Another one just happened in Connecticut. 

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/06/zombie-attack-in-northeast-connecticut.html

Is a 9mm powerful enough to bring these f**kers down?  Or am I going to have to upgrade to a .45?!?

Written By: Howard on 06/09/12 at 7:36 pm

Another one just happened in Connecticut. 

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/06/zombie-attack-in-northeast-connecticut.html

Is a 9mm powerful enough to bring these f**kers down?  Or am I going to have to upgrade to a .45?!?

http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intel/2012/06/07/07_CTzombie.o.jpeg/a_146x97.jpg

Here is your culprit.  >:(

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/27/15 at 8:20 am

All these incidents now seen on "The Walking Dead "?

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 03/27/15 at 11:50 am

All these incidents now seen on "The Walking Dead "?

And they use Samauri swords, pistols, big old guns with silencers, other big old guns without silencers, crossbows, big knives, or whatever happens to be handy.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...