inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Quadcopter Cat goes Cow-Tipping while playing the theme from Airwolf.

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/04/12 at 10:01 pm

Meet Orville.  Orville was a cat, who came to an untimely demise after an incident with a car.  His owner immortalized him thusly:

http://nationalpostnews.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/orvillecopter-flying-cat-04.jpg

-S4DZ_aWNuU

Half-cat, half-machine, the Orvillecopter is the answer to the question: "What's #102?"

102: Get a microcontroller, a taxidermist, and do what comes naturally.

Subject: Re: Quadcopter Cat goes Cow-Tipping while playing the theme from Airwolf.

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 06/05/12 at 4:37 am

I just KNEW I shouldn't click on a post with that title, but noooooo...  :-\\  :\'(

Subject: Re: Quadcopter Cat goes Cow-Tipping while playing the theme from Airwolf.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 06/05/12 at 9:53 am

That's messed up.  :\'(

Written By: danootaandme on 06/06/12 at 9:55 am

Please tell my, why do they give these people air time? 

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/06/12 at 11:53 am

I was sitting in a restaurant yesterday and there was a TV turned to CNN and they had a story about this. I know you all will think I'm a jerk for saying this (and fudge me if you think I deserve it), but when I saw that cat flying around like Rocky the Flying Squirrel I started laughing so hard that people started looking at me.

AIAAFTTIF? *

(*Am I An Asshole For Thinking This Is Funny?)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 06/06/12 at 12:12 pm

I was sitting in a restaurant yesterday and there was a TV turned to CNN and they had a story about this. I know you all will think I'm a jerk for saying this (and fudge me if you think I deserve it), but when I saw that cat flying around like Rocky the Flying Squirrel I started laughing so hard that people started looking at me.

AIAAFTTIF? *

Yes.  You are.  :P

Written By: danootaandme on 06/06/12 at 3:35 pm

AIAAFTTIF? *

Yup :P

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/06/12 at 4:23 pm

When I die I want them to make me into an Alicopter.  :D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 06/06/12 at 4:52 pm

Oh Jesus, I can see it now!    :o ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/06/12 at 5:11 pm

Oh Jesus, I can see it now!    :o ;D

I want to be dressed in a flight suit and a fighter pilot's helmet (like Maverick from Top Gun), and I want the taxidermist/mortician to put a huge sh!t-eating grin on my face.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 06/06/12 at 5:26 pm

I want to be dressed in a flight suit and a fighter pilot's helmet (like Maverick from Top Gun), and I want the taxidermist/mortician to put a huge sh!t-eating grin on my face.

Well what are you gonna do if we don't?  What if we get the ultimate revenge and dress you up as a giant ham, flying around the town?  We could string a banner out behind you that says "Free Ham!"

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/06/12 at 5:37 pm

Well what are you gonna do if we don't?  What if we get the ultimate revenge and dress you up as a giant ham, flying around the town?  We could string a banner out behind you that says "Free Ham!"

Well, if you're going to use my flying cadaver for some sort of food promotion, then what I'd like to have done is hollow out my abdominal cavity and install a couple bomb bay doors on my belly, and then fill me up with bratwursts and drop them on people. And I'd want the banner to read "Johnsonville Sausage."

What the decadeologists fail to grasp is that, sure, I may be an asshole, but I'm a loveable asshole.  :D

Written By: danootaandme on 06/06/12 at 6:24 pm

"

What the decadeologists fail to grasp is that, sure, I may be an asshole, but I'm a loveable asshole.  :D

We get it, we get it    :-*

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/06/12 at 11:34 pm

I just KNEW I shouldn't click on a post with that title, but noooooo...  :-\\  :\'(

http://i.imgur.com/aAk1U.jpg

It's not like you can claim false advertising, is it? :)

Yup :P

Hmm, if we cremated you, sprayed an ounce or two of glue onto an RC Superhero, and sprinkled your ashes upon it like glitter...

c1F1OpRxY-k

...would that count?  If it would, you've got dibs, but if it wouldn't, let me know, because I'm putting it in my will. :)

Written By: Howard on 06/07/12 at 7:03 am

kinda morbid don't cha think?

Check for new replies or respond here...