inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Frat Bros Drink Wine With Their Butts – Butt Chugging

Written By: gumbypiz on 09/25/12 at 1:24 pm

It seems that the University of Tennessee chapter of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity has suspended after one of their members was hospitalized for DRINKING WINE WITH THEIR BUTTS.

The frat boy was hospitalized with blood alcohol level of .40!

This frat has taken to the enjoyment of bypassing the liver filtering process with alcohol and going direct to the bloodstream via the anus. Um, I guess that would be a wine "enema"?  ::)

Seriously? Has the college youth ran out of things to contain their boredom that its come to this?

Not that I haven’t been there, I’ve been to some frat parties before, and I’ve done some pretty stupid things in college, but I guess we have to leave it to a frat house to take stupidity to the extreme.

I’m trying to imagine the scene when the police and paramedics came to the frat house, with guys laying drunk, passed out with pants down around their ankles and tubes from boxed wine in their butts…  :D  ;D

Subject: Re: Frat Bros Drink Wine With Their Butts – Butt Chugging

Written By: warped on 09/25/12 at 1:51 pm

http://www.inspirational-quotes-short-funny-stuff.com/images/great-heineken-ads-bottoms-up-funny-beer-ads.jpg

Written By: Howard on 09/25/12 at 2:46 pm

It seems that the University of Tennessee chapter of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity has suspended after one of their members was hospitalized for DRINKING WINE WITH THEIR BUTTS.

The frat boy was hospitalized with blood alcohol level of .40!

This frat has taken to the enjoyment of bypassing the liver filtering process with alcohol and going direct to the bloodstream via the anus. Um, I guess that would be a wine "enema"?  ::)

Seriously? Has the college youth ran out of things to contain their boredom that its come to this?

Not that I haven’t been there, I’ve been to some frat parties before, and I’ve done some pretty stupid things in college, but I guess we have to leave it to a frat house to take stupidity to the extreme.

I’m trying to imagine the scene when the police and paramedics came to the frat house, with guys laying drunk, passed out with pants down around their ankles and tubes from boxed wine in their butts…  :D  ;D

Well, they're bored out of their ass!  :D

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/26/12 at 11:39 pm

I'm trying not to imagine it, but since it's far too late for that...

PROTIP: 

If you consume your alcohol orally, you can still die of alcohol poisoning, but you have to work at it.  Most of the time, your stomach will be smart enough to say "NO" on your behalf.  You'll spend some time worshipping the porcelain goddess, but after you've honked your guts out, the alcohol that was once in your stomach will be on its way to the water treatment plant long before you can absorb it.  (If you see someone who's passed out before they puked, roll them over on their side.  They might vomit while unconscious and if they're lying on their back, they'll choke to death on it.)

Now let's consider those who choose to consume their alcohol rectally.  It's absorbed through the intestinal mucosa much faster than it would be if you just drank the stuff.  So neither of those self-defense mechanisms (puking your guts out, or passing out before you can drink any more) work.  Not only do you stand a serious chance of dying, you don't even get to taste your drink.

PROTIP, Mk. II:

Since that's gonna go over the head of any fratboy (why is it almost always fratboys, not sorostitutes, that you hear about when it comes to reading about people who die this way?), let me phrase it in a way that even the densest college freshman would understand:  "So lemme get this straight.  It's none of my business if you wanna let a guy stick something up your ass, NTTAWWT.  But you, Mr. Douchebag (or is that Mr. Enemabag?) with the bottle of vodka and the rubber tube, you hate the taste of booze so much you'd rather take an enema instead of just, you know, drinking the stuff?  There's plenty of ways to be stupid with alcohol.  Flaming vodka shots.  Shotgunning, beer pong, kegstands, fer chrissakes.  But you with the ass-fixation, you think you're telling everyone here that getting drunk even faster than that is somehow manly and cool, but the tube up your ass is actually telling everyone at the party that you're not man enough to drink."  Here's a quarter, I can spend a whole night hanging out with Berry Punch and still be manlier than that.

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i415/DemonDuster/berryalicorn.png

PROTIP, Mk. III:

...then turn around and run away real fast. :)

Written By: gumbypiz on 09/27/12 at 9:17 pm

Apparently, Butt-Chugging is not a "new" thing...Everything You Need To Know About Butt-Chugging.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/28/12 at 4:24 pm

In my day, (I can't believe I just said that.) people didn't go around sticking anything up their butts at frat parties.  If someone started siphoning the liquor up their bunghole, I believe he or she would get their ass kicked.

You know kids, people have been DRINKING alcohol for the past several hundred years, and it's worked out just fine.  No need to take it to a whole nother level...

Written By: Howard on 09/29/12 at 4:46 pm

In my day, (I can't believe I just said that.) people didn't go around sticking anything up their butts at frat parties.  If someone started siphoning the liquor up their bunghole, I believe he or she would get their ass kicked.

You know kids, people have been DRINKING alcohol for the past several hundred years, and it's worked out just fine.  No need to take it to a whole nother level...

Hey, they act like an ass.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/29/12 at 11:41 pm

Shove a Popsicle up there after and you get a wine cooler.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2558/3898916794_b6108201a3.jpg

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/29/12 at 11:46 pm

Doesn't matter whether Jass is Hugh or not...

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/9/9/rrnMG0pxyEmC7WHieiBCkA2.jpg

...it says right there on the prescription label how you're supposed to take it.

Written By: Howard on 09/30/12 at 3:44 pm

Shove a Popsicle up there after and you get a wine cooler.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2558/3898916794_b6108201a3.jpg

a buttpop or a poopsicle.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...