inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Woman wants ‘deer crossing’ signs moved so deer cross somewhere else

Written By: warped on 10/19/12 at 5:05 pm

Donna called in to a North Dakota radio show saying it's irresponsible to have the signs in areas of such high traffic
We've written many stories about smart and compassionate animals, but A woman who called into a North Dakota radio show is giving far too much credit to deer.

She called in to Fargo-area station Y94 Playhouse to complain about the "deer crossing" signs being in high-traffic areas and highways after she had been in three car accidents involving deer. She said all of the accidents happened shortly after she saw a "deer crossing" sign.

"Why are we encouraging deer to cross at the interstate?" said the woman who was only identified as Donna. She understands animals need to cross roads to find food, but said, "It's so irresponsible of us to allow these deer crossings to be in areas where deer are so likely to be struck by oncoming traffic, wouldn't you agree?"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-calls-north-dakota-radio-station-article-1.1187373
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2012/1/21/b808c8e0-15b9-48be-850e-81f533d49ddc.jpg

::)

This person is also probably gonna vote in a couple of weeks too. Oy.

Subject: Re: Woman wants ‘deer crossing’ signs moved so deer cross somewhere else

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/19/12 at 5:25 pm

Let me guess, she is blond and wears shoulder pads so she doesn't hurt her head as she is tossing it back and forth saying, "I doe no." Well, she is talking about deer after all.

Cat

Subject: Re: Woman wants ‘deer crossing’ signs moved so deer cross somewhere else

Written By: danootaandme on 10/20/12 at 12:30 am

Let me guess, she is blond and wears shoulder pads so she doesn't hurt her head as she is tossing it back and forth saying, "I doe no." Well, she is talking about deer after all.

Cat

LOL!!!

Written By: Howard on 10/20/12 at 6:54 am

Cat

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/26/12 at 11:01 pm

Cat

Who the buck knows?
:D

Written By: Howard on 10/27/12 at 6:56 am

Who the buck knows?
:D

Oh,Deer!  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...