inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Milan Marinkovic Honors Wife's Dying Request With Vaginal Tombstone Etching

Written By: warped on 10/29/12 at 7:44 am

When Milan Marinkovic's wife Milena died three years ago, she left a very personal request for him to fulfill: She wanted a stonemason to engrave a replica of her private parts on the tombstone.

Her intention for the rather public display of her privates was simple: She wanted to ensure that Marinkovic, a resident of Belgrade, Serbia, never looked at another woman, according to The Sun.

"I don't want you chasing other women. This way you will always remember me," she said in a letter explaining her bizarre last request, according to the Austrian Times.    Making the request was one thing. Fulfilling it was another.

Although Milena left detailed instructions, including photos, of her sex organ to ensure complete accuracy, her husband had a rocky time finding a stonecutter who would agree to the request. Most of those told Marinkovic the request was blasphemous, according to NewsFixNow.

Despite the struggle, Marinkovic recently found a mason who was willing to do the titillating tombstone engraving and the results are on display at the cemetery.

"Now it's finished I love it and it's a really good likeness," he told the Austrian Times. "And this way, a part of her will always be with me."

- Just keep a photo of her by your bedside, man.

Subject: Re: Milan Marinkovic Honors Wife's Dying Request With Vaginal Tombstone Etching

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/29/12 at 10:14 am

When Milan Marinkovic's wife Milena died three years ago, she left a very personal request for him to fulfill: She wanted a stonemason to engrave a replica of her private parts on the tombstone.

Her intention for the rather public display of her privates was simple: She wanted to ensure that Marinkovic, a resident of Belgrade, Serbia, never looked at another woman, according to The Sun.

"I don't want you chasing other women. This way you will always remember me," she said in a letter explaining her bizarre last request, according to the Austrian Times.    Making the request was one thing. Fulfilling it was another.

Although Milena left detailed instructions, including photos, of her sex organ to ensure complete accuracy, her husband had a rocky time finding a stonecutter who would agree to the request. Most of those told Marinkovic the request was blasphemous, according to NewsFixNow.

Despite the struggle, Marinkovic recently found a mason who was willing to do the titillating tombstone engraving and the results are on display at the cemetery.

"Now it's finished I love it and it's a really good likeness," he told the Austrian Times. "And this way, a part of her will always be with me."

Is it weird that I want to see this tombstone?  I can't even imagine what it would look like!

Subject: Re: Milan Marinkovic Honors Wife's Dying Request With Vaginal Tombstone Etching

Written By: warped on 10/29/12 at 12:12 pm

Is it weird that I want to see this tombstone? 

It's not weird, I suspect some people have taken photos of it.
I found it on the net. Just do a google search with words "Vagina tombstone"

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/29/12 at 12:16 pm

It's not weird, I suspect some people have taken photos of it.
I found it on the net. Just do a google search with words "Vagina tombstone"

I think it might be a good idea to wait until I get home from work to do that.  ;)

Written By: warped on 10/29/12 at 12:19 pm

I think it might be a good idea to wait until I get home from work to do that.  ;)

Actually it's nothing speacial. Trust me. You could look at it from work. It's not explicit

Written By: Howard on 10/29/12 at 2:40 pm

So what if the husband died? Would the husband want a penile etching engraved on the tombstone for the wife?

Written By: warped on 10/29/12 at 2:53 pm

So what if the husband died? Would the husband want a penile etching engraved on the tombstone for the wife?

If that is his choice and she wants to do it.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/29/12 at 10:40 pm

Saw it.  It looks like a leaf.

Written By: warped on 10/30/12 at 5:20 am

Saw it.  It looks like a leaf.

It does...with an arrowhead in the middle of it.

Written By: philbo on 10/30/12 at 6:20 am

Nope.  The whole tombstone penis-shaped ;)

When he dies, maybe, next to his wife's grave..

Written By: warped on 10/31/12 at 12:58 pm

http://www.kix106online.com/files/vaginatombstone.jpg

Here's a photo of it.
Nothing special really.

Check for new replies or respond here...