inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Man Broke Into Apartment, Had Intercourse With Dog

Written By: warped on 01/17/13 at 7:52 am

Kujtim Nicaj Broke Into Alan Kachalsky's Apartment, Had intercourse With Dog:    :-[

Kujtim Nicaj has been sentenced to six and a half years in prison for burglarizing an apartment in order to have intercourse with the resident's dog.

Building superintendent Kujtim Nicaj, 44, was sentenced Tuesday to 6 and a half years in prison and 7 years probation for sneaking into a tenant's apartment and having intercourse with the man's dog, the Journal News reported.

Alan Kachalsky of Rye, New York, lived alone with his 1-year-old Labrador retriever, Gunner, but would frequently come home to find signs that another person had been in the apartment. Kachalsky would notice that someone had opened a window or closed the blinds, but none of his possessions were ever missing.

Kachalsky set up three cameras to catch the intruder, and wound up with footage of Nicaj entering the apartment, getting naked and engaging in unpleasant acts with Gunner.  Kachalsky told the Journal News that on the video, the Labrador, who is usually friendly and energetic, "just sat on the couch. He did not get up."

Kachalsky brought the video to law enforcement in February 2012, and Nicaj was arrested and charged with second-degree burglary as a sexually motivated felony and sexual misconduct according to New Rochelle Patch.

Subject: Re: Man Broke Into Apartment, Had Sex With Dog

Written By: gibbo on 01/17/13 at 8:38 pm

Waht sort of backwards world is this?    As dog is my witness!  :o

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 01/18/13 at 2:29 am

RED ROCKET! RED ROCKET!  :o :o :o

Written By: warped on 01/18/13 at 7:16 am

Sometimes I wonder if this stuff doesn't happen more often, just no one is caught doing it.  :-\\

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/18/13 at 6:03 pm

This old man came rolling home!

:P

Written By: Bobby on 02/08/13 at 5:05 pm

It's upsetting to know that someone is intruding in your place but it's got to be insulting to understand the only thing the person is robbing is your dog's innocence.  ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 02/08/13 at 5:11 pm

It's upsetting to know that someone is intruding in your place but it's got to be insulting to understand the only thing the person is robbing is your dog's innocence.  ;D

Well, at least he won't have to worry about Rover pumping anyone's legs anymore.  :D

Written By: Bobby on 02/08/13 at 5:20 pm

Well, at least he won't have to worry about Rover pumping anyone's legs anymore.  :D

Gunner is supposed to be back to his normal self now but that makes what Nicaj done more sick in some ways. The dog is still loving humans he sees despite the atrocities inflicted on him. Nicaj is given a 6 year jail term but, in my opinion, he needs to know first-hand what it's like to be repeatedly done up the arse by the entire cell block in the prison shower rooms.

Written By: Howard on 02/08/13 at 7:54 pm

that's true.

Subject: Re: Man Broke Into Apartment, Had Intercourse With Dog

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/13/13 at 11:06 pm

I'd sentence him to
DOGGIE JAIL

http://www.dreamstime.com/bulldog-head-thumb10122133.jpg

"You like them lil' dawgs, dontcha!"

Written By: Howard on 02/14/13 at 7:25 am

Why couldn't you just use a condom for christ sakes?

Written By: warped on 02/14/13 at 7:32 am

And that makes it OK to have sex with the dog?  ???

Written By: Howard on 02/14/13 at 8:39 am

And that makes it OK to have sex with the dog?  ???

it was just a joke.

Written By: Bobby on 02/14/13 at 5:06 pm

Give that man some karma! LMAO!!!

I laughed so hard at this before I went to work today. Thanks for the pick-me-up.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/15/13 at 6:47 am

Give that man some karma! LMAO!!!

I laughed so hard at this before I went to work today. Thanks for the pick-me-up.  ;D

You're Welcome.  ;D

Written By: Goodogbadog on 03/05/13 at 6:45 pm

Gunner is supposed to be back to his normal self now but that makes what Nicaj done more sick in some ways. The dog is still loving humans he sees despite the atrocities inflicted on him. Nicaj is given a 6 year jail term but, in my opinion, he needs to know first-hand what it's like to be repeatedly done up the arse by the entire cell block in the prison shower rooms.

When women get raped, they often blame the woman. I don't hear anyone blaming that dog. But from my point of view, that might just have been a BAD DOG! He probably came up to the guy while he was peacefully robbing the place, and seduced him!!

Written By: Bobby on 03/05/13 at 7:40 pm

When women get raped, they often blame the woman. I don't hear anyone blaming that dog. But from my point of view, that might just have been a BAD DOG! He probably came up to the guy while he was peacefully robbing the place, and seduced him!!

If a man invades another man's space then the dog has every right to invade his space.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/05/13 at 9:15 pm

I think it has something to do with free will...or willy.
:-\\

Written By: Howard on 03/06/13 at 7:05 am

with what? dog food?

Check for new replies or respond here...