inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Octomom To Strip Again In Florida

Written By: warped on 01/21/13 at 12:27 pm

Looks like the second time's a charm for Octomom.

Just weeks after signing up for welfare again, and six months after her first striptease, Nadya Suleman will be stripping for the second time at a Florida nightclub, according to TMZ.

The mother of 14 signed a whopping $20,000 deal with West Palm Beach's T's Lounge to perform four shows next month, from Feb. 14 to Feb. 16, reports TMZ. There will be no lap dances, but Suleman will go topless, dance and bartend. She agreed to do the stripping stint so long as the club drops its lawsuit against her.

8-P

Subject: Re: Octomom To Strip Again In Florida

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/22/13 at 12:04 am

Looks like the second time's a charm for Octomom.

Just weeks after signing up for welfare again, and six months after her first striptease, Nadya Suleman will be stripping for the second time at a Florida nightclub, according to TMZ.

The mother of 14 signed a whopping $20,000 deal with West Palm Beach's T's Lounge to perform four shows next month, from Feb. 14 to Feb. 16, reports TMZ. There will be no lap dances, but Suleman will go topless, dance and bartend. She agreed to do the stripping stint so long as the club drops its lawsuit against her.

8-P

She can't do lap dance's 'cos customers might fall in!
:-\\

Written By: Howard on 01/22/13 at 7:00 am

Haven't we've seen her naked already? ::)

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/22/13 at 3:53 pm

Topless?

Does anyone--drunk or sober--REALLY want to see boobs that have nursed over a DOZEN babies?

I bet she gotta unroll them out her bra cups. (And they drag the floor.)

Written By: Howard on 01/23/13 at 7:04 am

Topless?

Does anyone--drunk or sober--REALLY want to see boobs that have nursed over a DOZEN babies?

I bet she gotta unroll them out her bra cups. (And they drag the floor.)

She doesn't look too bad.  ;)

Written By: Bobby on 02/06/13 at 6:40 pm

She doesn't look too bad.  ;)

I will agree with you, Howard. For a woman who has had how many kids at once she's done well. Not quite the horror show I was expecting.

However, I wouldn't stand too close to her. Her vagina would be like those vacuum cleaner creatures from The Yellow Submarine and completely implode the world as we know it into her uterus.

Written By: Howard on 02/06/13 at 7:50 pm

However, I wouldn't stand too close to her. Her vagina would be like those vacuum cleaner creatures from The Yellow Submarine and completely implode the world as we know it into her uterus.

she might suck you in.  :o

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/06/13 at 7:55 pm

I will agree with you, Howard. For a woman who has had how many kids at once she's done well. Not quite the horror show I was expecting.

Wet bus stop, she's waiting
His car is warm and dry...

:)

Written By: Bobby on 02/06/13 at 8:08 pm

she might suck you in.  :o

;D

...and that as well.

Wet bus stop, she's waiting
His car is warm and dry...

:)

;D

I wouldn't call the police, I would call the fire brigade out and tell them it's like a 'head stuck in a railings' situation, lol.

Written By: danootaandme on 02/08/13 at 5:41 pm

She, along with Michelle Dugger, could be a poster mom for the transvaginal uterine mesh.  :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/13/13 at 10:59 pm

She, along with Michelle Dugger, could be a poster mom for the transvaginal uterine mesh.  :P

More like transvaginal driftnet.
:-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...