inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Man tattoos his name across his new girlfriend's face

Written By: snozberries on 02/05/13 at 9:43 am

Read the article here

Is this the face of true love?
A Russian college graduate is drawing stares after allowing her new boyfriend to tattoo his name on her face -- the day they met in person.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Lesya Toumaniantz allowed her beau, Rouslan Toumaniantz, to ink "Ruslan" across both her cheeks.
The pair reportedly met in an online chatroom and now are engaged.

Lesya says  "It's a symbol of our eternal devotion. I'd like him to tattoo every inch of my body,"  ::)

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/974554/thumbs/o-RUSLAN-TOUMANIANTZ-GIRLFRIEND-FACE-570.jpg?9

Subject: Re: Man tattoos his name across his new girlfriend's face

Written By: warped on 02/05/13 at 10:03 am

If they ever break up, she will have to find another guy names "Ruslan" to date, otherwise it will be socially awkward  ;D

Dunno why, but the article reminds me of the 1981 Stones Album

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_TfasfMqwYJg/S6vtJqOcrHI/AAAAAAAAARQ/UqLmau8smG8/s1600/4139087Rolling+Stones+-+Tattoo+You+-+Front.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 02/05/13 at 10:28 am

If they ever break up, she will have to find another guy names "Ruslan" to date, otherwise it will be socially awkward  ;D

;D    I hope it's a common Russian Name...  maybe she'll get pregnant and name the kid jr...then at least her next bf can be Nikoli or Mikal  or something...  ;D

apparently the dude tattooed something like 56 stars on the face of his last girlfriend. She initially accused him of assault (and doing it while she was asleep) but that was only because she lied to her dad about what happened... she later recanted the accusation.

Written By: Howard on 02/05/13 at 3:19 pm

She looks ridiculous.  ::)

Written By: warped on 02/05/13 at 3:21 pm

She looks ridiculous.  ::)

Love does weird things to people.

Written By: Bobby on 02/05/13 at 8:04 pm

Yes, I read this in The Sun today, lol.

She did this after being with him for a day. What is she going to do after a week to show her eternal undying love? Cut her own heart out with a spoon and put it on a silver plate for him before she keels over? It more than hints at Vincent Van Gogh and he was declared off his rocker.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/05/13 at 8:54 pm

She doesn't look terribly happy about either. 

Written By: Bobby on 02/06/13 at 6:32 pm

She doesn't look terribly happy about either.

She's had a load of ink scrawled across her face. Whether she is recovering from pain or it just dawned on her how stupid she is, I doubt she would give us a rendition of Camptown Races. I know I wouldn't...

Written By: ladybug316 on 02/06/13 at 9:28 pm

It looks like it says "Bub".    ::)

Written By: Howard on 02/07/13 at 7:16 am

Yes, I read this in The Sun today, lol.

She did this after being with him for a day. What is she going to do after a week to show her eternal undying love? Cut her own heart out with a spoon and put it on a silver plate for him before she keels over? It more than hints at Vincent Van Gogh and he was declared off his rocker.

or she might get her butt tattooed.

Written By: Bobby on 02/07/13 at 5:55 pm

or she might get her butt tattooed.

Yes, she could have two 'B's tattoed to each cheek and when she opens her butt it spells 'BOB'...Saying that, I wouldn't want my name tattoed on her backside.  ;D

Written By: warped on 02/07/13 at 6:06 pm

I wouldn't want my name tattoed on her backside.  ;D

But the frontside would be OK. One "B" on each...umm..  and the "O" in the middle, in between the two...you know..

Written By: Bobby on 02/07/13 at 7:33 pm

But the frontside would be OK. One "B" on each...umm..  and the "O" in the middle, in between the two...you know..

Oh man, haha.

After careful deciphering of what you are trying to say, you are saying my name could easily fit on each flap of her vagina?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 02/08/13 at 7:08 am

Yes, she could have two 'B's tattoed to each cheek and when she opens her butt it spells 'BOB'...Saying that, I wouldn't want my name tattoed on her backside.  ;D

that would definitely hurt or when you're on the toilet.

Written By: Howard on 02/08/13 at 7:08 am

Oh man, haha.

After careful deciphering of what you are trying to say, you are saying my name could easily fit on each flap of her vagina?  ;D

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...