inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Mother Kills 9-Year-Old Son For Having Small Wang

Written By: warped on 03/03/13 at 7:22 am

Mother Kills 9-Year-Old Son For Having Small Penis In Indonesia.

An Indonesian woman drowned her nine-year-old son in the bath, claiming she was worried that his "small penis" would affect his prospects for the future, a police spokesman said Thursday.

The 38-year-old woman from the capital Jakarta told police her son had had a small penis prior to being circumcised, but that it appeared to shrink further after the operation, police spokesman Rikwanto, who goes by one name, told AFP.

"She told police investigators that she killed him as he would have a bleak future with his small penis," Rikwanto said.

"She drowned her son in a bathtub filled with water. She then dressed him and laid him on a bed. After that, she went to a nearby police office to report her crime."

Rikwanto said the woman was fully conscious of what she had done, but police ordered a psychological test to assess her mental condition.

Subject: Re: Mother Kills 9-Year-Old Son For Having Small Wang

Written By: Bobby on 03/03/13 at 9:30 am

The poor little sod is going to have an even bleaker future being dead, lol.

There are a lot of people out there that need a psychological test before they are given the privilege to have children.  ::) ;D

Written By: Red Ant on 03/03/13 at 12:04 pm

There are a lot of people out there that need a psychological test before they are given the privilege to have children.  ::) ;D

Yeah, something like this:

Category #52: Question # 13,400 of #25,000. Note: Any wrong answers in this section will immediately DQ you from having children, ever.

One day you are staring at your 9 year old son's junk. You notice it appears small. Do you:

a) Disregard it as 9 year olds havent started puberty and any size measurement now will likely mean nothing
b) Remember that you are a trailer trash gutter slut and realize that just because you are a size queen doesn't mean the average or below average boy has a problem
c) Check your glasses and your brain, having realized that you just sized up your own kid's package
d) Put on 20 Fingers ft Gillette's "Short Dick Man" and laugh hysterically while drowning him in a bathtub because he is never going to get laid with a dick that small.
e) A + C

Ant

Written By: warped on 03/03/13 at 1:28 pm

Category #52: Question # 13,400 of #25,000. Note: Any wrong answers in this section will immediately DQ you from having children, ever.

One day you are staring at your 9 year old son's junk. You notice it appears small. Do you:

a) Disregard it as 9 year olds havent started puberty and any size measurement now will likely mean nothing
b) Remember that you are a trailer trash gutter slut and realize that just because you are a size queen doesn't mean the average or below average boy has a problem
c) Check your glasses and your brain, having realized that you just sized up your own kid's package
d) Put on 20 Fingers ft Gillette's "Short Dick Man" and laugh hysterically while drowning him in a bathtub because he is never going to get laid with a dick that small.
e) A + C

Ant

Do I get a 50/50?    ???
Signed: Snooki from Jersey Shore.

Written By: Bobby on 03/03/13 at 1:40 pm

e) A + C

Ant

Haha.  ;D

I may have to cheat and sneak a peak at the person's answers next to me...

Written By: Howard on 03/03/13 at 2:32 pm

e) A + C

Ant

I will say A.

Written By: Howard on 03/03/13 at 2:33 pm

I wouldn't let her go near my junk.  :o

Written By: Bobby on 03/03/13 at 4:12 pm

I will say A.

Well done, Howard. Go to the top of the class.  ;D

I wouldn't let her go near my junk.  :o

I think she would have a hard time drowning you in the bath, Howard.

Written By: Howard on 03/04/13 at 7:00 am

I think she would have a hard time drowning you in the bath, Howard.

depends on how big her bathtub is.

Written By: philbo on 03/04/13 at 9:06 am

...The 38-year-old woman from the capital Jakarta told police her son had had a small penis prior to being circumcised, but that it appeared to shrink further after the operation, police spokesman Rikwanto, who goes by one name, told AFP...

Circumcision aged nine?  Ouch.

..something tells me they weren't doing it right.

Written By: warped on 03/04/13 at 12:04 pm

Many Jewish people have their son circumcised after 8 days. She got confused between "days" and "years"  ::)
Or, procrastination.

(Or stupidity)

Written By: philbo on 03/04/13 at 12:12 pm

I know - 8 or 9 days, and you'll have no memory of it.  Let's just hope the poor kid had a surgeon rather than a mohel

Written By: Step-chan on 03/04/13 at 1:32 pm

Aiyah!

http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/animated_snoop_dogg.gif

I have no other words for this.

Written By: warped on 03/04/13 at 1:36 pm

Aiyah!

My wife says "Aiyah" all the time, it's a Chinese thing I guess. Are you Chinese?

Written By: Bobby on 03/04/13 at 4:59 pm

depends on how big her bathtub is.

I was thinking more her strength to pin you under the water rather than the size of the bathtub.  ;D

Circumcision at a late age and then a ducking? That poor kid never stood a chance.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/04/13 at 8:07 pm

they for got the jewish tradition.

Written By: Goodogbadog on 03/05/13 at 6:31 pm

Mother Kills 9-Year-Old Son For Having Small Penis In Indonesia.

An Indonesian woman drowned her nine-year-old son in the bath, claiming she was worried that his "small penis" would affect his prospects for the future, a police spokesman said Thursday.

The 38-year-old woman from the capital Jakarta told police her son had had a small penis prior to being circumcised, but that it appeared to shrink further after the operation, police spokesman Rikwanto, who goes by one name, told AFP.

"She told police investigators that she killed him as he would have a bleak future with his small penis," Rikwanto said.

Rikwanto said the woman was fully conscious of what she had done, but police ordered a psychological test to assess her mental condition.

"She drowned her son in a bathtub filled with water. She then dressed him and laid him on a bed. After that, she went to a nearby police office to report her crime."

Geez, can you imagine what she did to her daughters!!  :o

Check for new replies or respond here...