inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Oral Sex At Lloyds Bank

Written By: warped on 03/15/13 at 9:57 am

The Sun called it a "Bank Job." We're wondering if the guy made a deposit.

A couple spotted having oral sex at Lloyds bank in Haverfordwest, Wales, admitted to the drunken deed, but got off with suspended jail sentences on Monday, The Sun reported. The two will have to undergo alcohol counseling and perform community service.

The daring pair, identified as Phillipa Botting and Gareth Healey, both 23, confessed to violating public decency laws when Botting gave Healey oral sex in the bank lobby. They were caught on bank video and by a 10 year-old girl, who said to her aunt, “I can see his long skinny thing and floppy bits," the Sun reported.

The incident occurred at 6:30 p.m. on Feb. 13, according to the Western Telegraph.

At a previous court appearance, Botting "held her head in her hands and looked at the floor" as the closed-circuit video of their encounter played, the Telegraph wrote. Both had been out on bail but were electronically tagged from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.

In the realm of public sex, the Lloyds lust is actually pretty tame. For example, cops in Portland, Ore., last year thought a tied-up, naked woman in the back of a car was the victim of a crime, but she was just role-playing with her boyfriend.

Subject: Re: Oral Sex At Lloyds Bank

Written By: Katluver on 03/15/13 at 7:52 pm

:o
Unbelievable!

Written By: Katluver on 03/15/13 at 7:54 pm

Speaking of dirty deeds, when I was still at my old job, a co-worker had informed me that security had to step outside of the building because a couple were have $#x in the bushes at the side....in broad daylight!!

Written By: Howard on 03/15/13 at 8:18 pm

Speaking of dirty deeds, when I was still at my old job, a co-worker had informed me that security had to step outside of the building because a couple were have $#x in the bushes at the side....in broad daylight!!

What did you do about it?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/15/13 at 9:41 pm

I was just about to put on my boots and head down to Lloyds!
8)

Written By: Howard on 03/16/13 at 5:50 am

I was just about to put on my boots and head down to Lloyds!
8)

to have sex?  :D

Written By: Howard on 03/16/13 at 5:51 am

Was there a substantial penalty for early withdrawl? :D 

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/16/13 at 5:56 am

Was there a problem with deposit account? http://www.inthe00s.com/Smileys/stpatrick/grin.gif

Written By: Red Ant on 03/16/13 at 6:35 am

eh, most times you go to the bank you're already getting fked, might as well get some head too lol

Ant

Written By: Howard on 03/16/13 at 7:19 pm

eh, most times you go to the bank you're already getting fked, might as well get some head too lol

Ant

yeah... free bj with every deposit!  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...