inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ohio Man Rips Off Part Of His Penis After Taking Hallucinogenic Mushrooms.

Written By: warped on 06/26/13 at 12:56 pm

A naked man was found bloody and screaming after he ripped off a part of his penis during a drug-fueled craze, police say.

The 41-year-old Columbus, Ohio, native, whose name has not been reported, was found at about 1 a.m. on June 18 after Washtenaw County Sheriff’s deputies responded to an alarm set off by a broken window at Ypsilanti Middle School in Ypsilanti, Mich., according to the Detroit Free Press. Once they arrived, they said they found the man kneeling outside the school, naked and bloody from the waist down, with a portion of his genitals ripped off.

“He mutilated his genitals with his bare hands,” Sgt. Geoff Fox told AnnArbor.com. "He was doing a lot of yelling and screaming."

Investigators say he admitted to taking "magic" mushrooms before flipping out and trying to claw off his own penis and scrotum, according to The Columbus Dispatch. It took at least six officers to subdue him, the report notes.

Parts of his body were transferred to the hospital with him. In terms of vital signs, they were as low as they could go without being dead — I could only assume due to the blood loss and the shock and trauma to the body,” Fox told the Detroit Free Press reports.

AnnArbor.com reported an initial toxicology report didn't reveal anything but stated that more extensive testing will be done. He is currently in stable condition. Police will seek burglary charges against him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/25/man-rips-off-penis-mushrooms_n_3497412.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

Subject: Re: Ohio Man Rips Off Part Of His Penis After Taking Hallucinogenic Mushrooms.

Written By: Tashlovglit on 06/26/13 at 7:02 pm

Just mushrooms, really  :D 

Subject: Re: Ohio Man Rips Off Part Of His Penis After Taking Hallucinogenic Mushrooms.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/26/13 at 7:10 pm

Agree.  ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/26/13 at 10:37 pm

I don't think it was psilocybin mushrooms that made him tear his pecker off.  I've NEVER heard of self-mutilation or violence of any kind as a bad effect of 'shrooms.  Throwing up, yes.  Paranoia, yes.  Scary delusions, yes.  Mayhem, no.

If the dude called them "magic" mushrooms, he probably doesn't know from sh*t about psychedelics.  If a dealer offers you "magic mushrooms," don't buy them.  For all this guy knew, they were culinary white button mushrooms soaked in PCP!  Indeed, shredding of one's own genitals sounds like angel dust-induced behavior. 

As you say, even if they were psilocybin, I doubt the drug was the only contributing factor.  He might have consumed alcohol, speed, or sherm, or might be nuts to start with.
::)

Wwwwwait a minute, Warped, a couple of months ago, you posted a story about a guy on acid who asked the cops to cut his dick off.  What kind of Google searches are you doing?
???

Written By: warped on 06/27/13 at 6:47 am

Wwwwwait a minute, Warped, a couple of months ago, you posted a story about a guy on acid who asked the cops to cut his dick off.  What kind of Google searches are you doing?
???

Google searches? -->  "Stories that Lorena Bobbitt likes"  :D

Naw..I usually look for odd stories from Huffington Post or Odd News elsewhere.  I'll try to "cut down" on the cut off dicks stories.

Written By: Howard on 06/27/13 at 4:11 pm

Naw..I usually look for odd stories from Huffington Post or Odd News elsewhere.  I'll try to "cut down" on the cut off dicks stories.

How about some vagina stories then?  ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/27/13 at 4:11 pm

Wow, that must've hurt. :o :(

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/27/13 at 9:35 pm

How about some vagina stories then?  ;D

http://i2.wp.com/wesleying.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/tumblr_m7t50uJ9D71qds4a1.gif

It's sorta like a monologue, Dude.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/28/13 at 8:50 pm

Oh, no, keep the coming.  As a matterafact, why don't you start a cut-off-dick story thread?
:)

Written By: Katluver on 07/02/13 at 9:44 pm

They were probably stuffed...with other magical chemicals.  :D

Written By: Howard on 07/03/13 at 7:06 am

If I was him I would've left it alone.

Check for new replies or respond here...