inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Man Allegedly Exposes Himself To Woman, Then Proposes With Plastic Ring

Written By: warped on 11/01/13 at 8:52 pm

A Tennessee man who is accused of exposing himself to a woman followed up on his display by proposing marriage to his victim with a plastic ring.

Police in Murfreesboro, Tenn., arrested Sean Williamson, 25, on Oct. 24. Victim Elonda Nicole Jackson told police that Williamson forced his way into her car Oct. 21 and demanded a ride. She cooperated.

During the ride, the suspect allegedly exposed himself and told Jackson that they were going to have sex, the Tennessean reported.

He then pulled out a purple, plastic ring and proposed to her, according to the police report. She declined. It is unclear how Jackson managed to rid herself of the suspect. She later filed a report with police.

Although the two had only met the day before, Jackson told WGNS radio that the suspect had some pretty far-out theories about their relationship.

"He started saying I was his wife that the two little girls I had belonged to him," she told WGNS radio. "He was, like, the baby I was carrying belonged to him."

Subject: Re: Man Allegedly Exposes Himself To Woman, Then Proposes With Plastic Ring

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/01/13 at 10:05 pm

Was it a cock ring?  :o :o :o

Subject: Re: Man Allegedly Exposes Himself To Woman, Then Proposes With Plastic Ring

Written By: Howard on 11/02/13 at 7:00 am

Was it a cock ring?  :o :o :o

I think it was.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/02/13 at 7:03 am

So if it was small, would she have still accepted the proposal?  ???

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/02/13 at 9:56 pm

Keep it classy, Sean!
::)

Written By: Dagwood on 11/02/13 at 10:22 pm

So if it was small, would she have still accepted the proposal?  ???

She didn't accept the proposal, Howard.  She went to the police.  Something tells me it was an unwanted proposal.

Written By: Howard on 11/03/13 at 4:13 pm

plastic ring? So he couldn't afford a real diamond ring?  ::)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/13/13 at 6:57 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pSABauyWz0

Check for new replies or respond here...