inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Man 'High On Meth', Fights Off 15 Police Officers While Pleasuring Himself

Written By: warped on 12/30/13 at 5:57 pm

Andrew Frey, Man 'High On Meth, Fights Off 15 Police Officers While Masturbating. 

A man who was allegedly high on meth reportedly fought off more than a dozen police officers while publicly masturbating.  Andrew Frey, 37, apparently made a series of outbursts and then began masturbating in an Oregon restaurant, The Oregonian reports.  Incredibly, police were reportedly unable to subdue Frey with a Taser.  It took 15 officers to finally take him into custody and stop him pleasuring himself.

Frey later reportedly told authorities that he took methamphetamine and couldn’t remember the obscene incident, according to the Marion County Sheriff's office.  Frey was treated at a local hospital and then booked into county jail on charges of public indecency, theft of services, and resisting arrest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/12/30/andrew-frey-meth-masturbating_n_4518225.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&ir=Weird%20News

Subject: Re: Man 'High On Meth', Fights Off 15 Police Officers While Pleasuring Himself

Written By: Ripley on 12/30/13 at 10:56 pm

:o

Subject: Re: Man 'High On Meth', Fights Off 15 Police Officers While Pleasuring Himself

Written By: snozberries on 12/30/13 at 11:27 pm

It took 15 officers because the first 14 didn't want to get near him  ;D

I'm betting the one/s with the least seniority had to get his/their  hands dirty first  :D
The others probably just watched. It was like 13 vets and 2 rookies.  Again...if I had to hazard a guess. I know that's what my guys would do.

Whatcha got Tq?
Some dude, UI, pleasuring himself
Do we have an FTO on?
Yup.
Great send him. We'll be along shortly to back him up.

Then they'd just stand on the sidelines laughing.  ;D

*ui = under the influence
*fto = field training officer

Written By: Ripley on 12/30/13 at 11:47 pm

I'm betting the one/s with the least seniority had to get his/their  hands dirty first  :D
The others probably just watched. It was like 13 vets and 2 rookies.  Again...if I had to hazard a guess. I know that's what my guys would do.

Whatcha got Tq?
Do we have an FTO on?
Yup.

I would be laughing too  ;D

Written By: warped on 12/31/13 at 6:52 am

Whatcha got Tq?
Do we have an FTO on?
Yup.

Did you ever get a call like that one? (Some dude, UI, pleasuring himself)

Written By: Howard on 12/31/13 at 7:32 am

If nothing else works then it's time to get the female police officers.  ;)

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_350361760_00-1.0x0/halloween-policewoman-costumes-sexy-female.jpg

;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 12/31/13 at 5:41 pm

This just in: Police are now questioning the suspect regarding a number of recent carjackings in the vicinity.  :o :o :o

Written By: snozberries on 12/31/13 at 8:07 pm

Did you ever get a call like that one? (Some dude, UI, pleasuring himself)

we have got a guy in a parked car pleasuring himself... he wasn't UI tho

We get several reports of streakers...they are usually HBD (Has been drinking) or F (short for 647f PC - the CA Penal Code for Public Intoxication)

I remember once getting a call for a person involved in nude sunbathing...  It went like this...

ME:  53 unit for a 314 subject on the beach

13 to handle, negative 38 will handle, 42 is enroute (all of the officers on duty were going)

ME:  Copy all units responding fro 314 subject at MSI beach, be advised this will be a male subject on the east end sunbathing

13 (officer in charge, I could hear his engine going from high acceleration to decceleration as he said)  42 why don't you continue to respond in....38 you can back... 53 (that's me) I'll be 10-8)

ME: (laughing) 10-4

basically I put out nude sunbather (314 is indecent exposure) all the guys wanted to go thinking it was a woman...all the guys wanted to go until they heard me say male... the rush to be the first on scene and the OIC decided only two officers were needed and since he was the highest ranking it wasn't going to be him. lol

Written By: snozberries on 12/31/13 at 8:08 pm

If nothing else works then it's time to get the female police officers.  ;)

http://image.dhgate.com/albu_350361760_00-1.0x0/halloween-policewoman-costumes-sexy-female.jpg

;D

I know a lot of female officers Howard... not one of them dresses like that.

Written By: warped on 12/31/13 at 9:05 pm

all the guys wanted to go thinking it was a woman...all the guys wanted to go until they heard me say male...

;D

Written By: Ripley on 01/01/14 at 1:13 am

This just in: Police are now questioning the suspect regarding a number of recent carjackings in the vicinity.  :o :o :o

Oh gosh  ;D ;D

Written By: Howard on 01/01/14 at 4:14 pm

I know a lot of female officers Howard... not one of them dresses like that.

I know that Q it was a joke.

Check for new replies or respond here...