inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My CD Artwork

Written By: Chrisrj on 05/06/04 at 9:38 pm

I didn't know where else to put these, but I drew them on MSPaint, and want to know what you think.  It's just some stuff I did for fun one night, but it would be cool to do as an actual mix-CD.  :D

PS:  First time I noticed the new emoticons.. cool ;D

Subject: Re: My CD Artwork

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/06/04 at 10:32 pm

Nice job Chrisrj, I like it ;)

Written By: Lanie on 05/06/04 at 11:04 pm

Very nice!! I like them,too! :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/06/04 at 11:55 pm

Nice and colorful!  But don't you want to use clip-art or photos to spice them up?  :)

Written By: AssKicker on 05/07/04 at 12:37 am

I love the '90s one; the colours go together better than the '80s one.
Good of you to include "Mysterious Ways" on that one- if you mean the U2 one then I wholeheartedly agree with you, it IS one of the best rock songs of the '90s. As is anything by them, but now I'm getting off topic.

Written By: Chrisrj on 05/07/04 at 12:12 pm

Thanks guys!  I know it's just MSPaint, but I've been using it for about a year now, so I know how to make it look... acceptable ;D

Yes, I have included Clip Art on some other cd covers(which I'll include).  I just decided not to use them for this one. 

And yes, I meant U2's song Mysterious Ways... in fact, that's the only 'mysteroius ways' I know, lol!  I'm also including the backside of the 90s rock CD, since you liked it so much.  I'm pretty proud of it myself.

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/07/04 at 12:44 pm

I like your color scheme for the back of your 1990 jewel case.  :)

Don't take offense to this, but I personally think that the 1985 cover looks a bit crowded.  :-\\

Written By: Chrisrj on 05/09/04 at 9:38 pm

Don't take offense to this, but I personally think that the 1985 cover looks a bit crowded.

That's OK, I'm not offended.  What makes it look so crowded?  Anything I should move, or remove?

Check for new replies or respond here...