inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: My second/third tattoo

Written By: Wolveroses on 05/07/04 at 10:34 am

more coming .... just don't know when and what

Subject: Re: My second tattoo

Written By: BrianMannixGirl on 05/08/04 at 1:00 pm

ooh lala  ees Speeeeedy !!!!

Looks wicked Wolv.

I will get around to uploading a pic of mine SOON !

Written By: Wolveroses on 05/09/04 at 3:09 am

ok so I know what tattoos I want and where I want them.  quick question, I want to get one on my lower back, does anyone have one there on them?  and if so, does it really hurt?  the speedy is on my right side of my chest.

Written By: Lanie on 05/09/04 at 8:54 am

Cool tattoo,WolveRoses! :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/09/04 at 9:06 am

ok so I know what tattoos I want and where I want them.  quick question, I want to get one on my lower back, does anyone have one there on them?  and if so, does it really hurt?  the speedy is on my right side of my chest.
I've heard other people tell me that it really does,but my neice who has one there said it was just fine ;)

Written By: Wolveroses on 05/30/04 at 8:24 am

my last name on my right leg.  also my third one.

does anyone ever go to http://www.likemytattoo.com ?  there's some pretty cool ones there.  that's where I post mine.

Written By: Pandora on 05/30/04 at 8:39 am

I have been considering one on my lower back too.  A friend that has 8 of them said her lower back hurt the worst.  Although, I am guessing that it depends on the size, how much outlining and coloring it involves too.  My Hubby just got a 3 hour long piece of work done on his chest and he said it was pretty bad especially near his armpit and close to the collarbone. 

Check for new replies or respond here...