inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: So which 'Friend' are you anyway?

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/07/04 at 11:49 pm

You don't have to like the show 'Friends' or even watch the show to take this simple Compatibility Quiz. Just answer a few multiple choice questions about yourself and see which of the 'Friends' are you.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Friends/friends_finale/quiz/index.shtml

BTW, I was Ross. 8)

Subject: Re: So which 'Friend' are you anyway?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/08/04 at 12:04 am

You don't have to like the show 'Friends' or even watch the show to take this simple Compatibility Quiz. Just answer a few multiple choice questions about yourself and see which of the 'Friends' are you.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Friends/friends_finale/quiz/index.shtml

BTW, I was Ross. 8)
I AM Chandler....BING!

Written By: Lanie on 05/08/04 at 12:42 am

I am Rachel. :)

Written By: AssKicker on 05/08/04 at 1:01 am

The first time I took it I got Monica and the second time I took it I got Chandler.
Hmm... I'm probably more like Chandler than Monica- my friends all say I have a bloody weird sense of humour, whereas I only remembered to vacuum my room last week after... God, it must've been at least before Christmas! :o Urrrrghh.
The cat moults all over the floor and my bed, and I shed hairs everywhere too. I swear the floor is a different colour now.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/08/04 at 12:44 pm

I am Rachel.  I never wear a bra.

;D

Written By: Billy Florio on 05/08/04 at 1:52 pm

I always thought I was Chandler, but they said Im ROss, the Enduring Realist........

Everyone else in the world says Im like Chandler.....or maybe thats just because of my sarcastic wit

Written By: NbC on 05/08/04 at 7:04 pm

It said I most compatible with Rachel.  ??? Hmmm....I would love her hair though.   ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/09/04 at 12:26 pm

The first time I took it I got Monica and the second time I took it I got Chandler.
Hmm... I'm probably more like Chandler than Monica- my friends all say I have a bloody weird sense of humour, whereas I only remembered to vacuum my room last week after... God, it must've been at least before Christmas! :o Urrrrghh.
The cat moults all over the floor and my bed, and I shed hairs everywhere too. I swear the floor is a different colour now.

I was the opposite. The first time I was Chandler and the second time I was Monica. The problem is I never really watched the show so I really don't know who I am more like.

Cat

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/09/04 at 10:12 pm

I took the test over again using the same answers I had the first time. And I was still Ross. I think maybe that was based solely on the last question, because the other answers pointed to Joey.  :-\\

Written By: mandamoo on 05/10/04 at 5:59 am

I got Rachel.

Written By: Echo Nomad on 03/08/06 at 3:03 pm

Well I really don't identify with any of them but if I had to chose it'll probably be Chandler.

Written By: Step-chan on 03/09/06 at 11:12 am

It's no longer available, so I wouldn't know, never really watched the show anyway.

Check for new replies or respond here...