inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Some AOL help needed

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 05/21/04 at 12:32 pm

Ok, I'm using AOL 8.0 and i'm trying to update some little things for my buddy list.  I selected one of their themes for "My Buddy and IM Sounds" and I clicked apply and then save.  It should be working, since my icon and my smiley themes are working.  But I don't know how the sound thing is supposed to work.  I don't hear any of the new sounds when people sign on or off.  Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

Subject: Re: Some AOL help needed

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/21/04 at 12:34 pm

Ok, I'm using AOL 8.0 and i'm trying to update some little things for my buddy list.  I selected one of their themes for "My Buddy and IM Sounds" and I clicked apply and then save.  It should be working, since my icon and my smiley themes are working.  But I don't know how the sound thing is supposed to work.  I don't hear any of the new sounds when people sign on or off.  Is there something else I'm supposed to do?
I'm sorry QuennAmenRa, all I can give you is some sound advice....get away from AOL....they SUCK! :-\\

Written By: Jennifer028 on 05/28/04 at 10:24 pm

I would suggest you download AOL 9.0 first.  Your sounds should be working..maybe your speakers are messed up..do they work otherwise?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/28/04 at 10:34 pm

I'll glady send you my "Juno" CD if it helps ween you off of the worst most dishonest "Provider" of the net ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...