inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I am finally getting my second tattoo!!!!!

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 05/22/04 at 12:42 pm

I am getting my second tattoo FINALLY!!!!! I have been thinking about this one for over a year now!!!! If you want to see it, just look at Adam Ants arm!!! It is his "Pure Sex" tattoo, only with my name( Jessie) at the top of the sword. Putting his would be just a leeeeettle bit to strange on quite a few levels!!!! I canged the heart a little bit, and there is just a little bit of flame going up the sword to my name. I am going to be getting it tonight, so whenever I get my computer running and all that good stuff, you guys will be able to see that one too!!

Oh, I am getting it on my left arm, in the same area as his. I know, its a bit obssesive, but its not like this is a spur of the moment tattoo, I have put A LOT of thought into this one, just like my first one.

Wish me luck with it!!!

Rio

Subject: Re: I am finally getting my second tattoo!!!!!

Written By: BrianMannixGirl on 05/22/04 at 11:35 pm

oh wow !!!  Cant wait to see a piccie of it Rio.

I have my second one on paper - just getting a friend to put the finishing touches to it - then when I have the money I can get it done.  Its a bracelet for my left wrist.

Written By: Pandora on 05/23/04 at 3:32 pm

Awesome, Rio.  Just sat and watched my hubby get some art done on his chest for 3 hours.  OWWW.  Planning on getting one for mysef in a few weeks for my birthday. 

Written By: Lanie on 05/23/04 at 4:21 pm

Sounds cool,Rio!!! I can't wait to see how it turns out!!! :)

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 05/24/04 at 3:19 pm

Well, I got it!! It looks soooooo great!!!! I will have a pic of it up as soon as I can get the camera working and my own computer up and running. It only took about an hour and didn't hurt any where near as much as the first one did, but then again, its only on my arm, the first one is on my lower back!!!

I have only had it for a day and already I had some older lady scoff at it!!!! I thought it was funny!! I can't exactly cover it up yet cuz it needs to be open to scab over!

Well, thats the news! I can't wait to get pics of it up!!!

Rio

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/24/04 at 7:02 pm

Perhaps Tattoo Number Three will be the amiright.com logo?  ;)

http://www.amiright.com/images/amiright.gif

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 05/24/04 at 7:56 pm

Perhaps Tattoo Number Three will be the amiright.com logo?  ;)

http://www.amiright.com/images/amiright.gif

But where would I put somethig like that?? ;)

Rio

Check for new replies or respond here...