inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What kind of car do you own?

Written By: Fred on 05/26/04 at 9:29 pm

I own nothing at the moment, excluding both of my parents vehicles. But I used to have a '52 Mercury.

Subject: Re: What kind of car do you own?

Written By: TripsMom on 05/27/04 at 12:19 am

A 2004 Nissan Armada, 2002 Nissan Frontier and a 2000 Toyota 4 Runner.

Written By: karen on 05/27/04 at 4:06 am

2002 Mercedes A-class (A160 to be precise) and an Audi A4 (2003)

I generally drive the Merc and hubby has the Audi.

Written By: Paul on 05/27/04 at 7:05 am

Up until last year, I was 'Mondeo Man' (1.8 LX), until the thing decided to die on me halfway 'round the M25...

I've now become 'Focus Man'...and it's a cracker of a car to drive (until that decides to die on me...)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 05/27/04 at 2:57 pm

I drive a Mazda MPV.  :)

Written By: AL-B on 05/27/04 at 6:04 pm

Mercury Grand Marquis. (Ok, I know it's a total grandpa car, but that thing just glides down the interstate.)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/27/04 at 6:38 pm

I HAD a 1992 Honda Civic that I purchased in 2001....at the time it had 133,000 miles on it. I traded it in this past February....it had 230,000 and was still going strong...for a 2000 Honda Passport with barely 80,000. THEN gas went up! I was getting 37 mpg hwy-27 city in my Civic...now I get around 25 hwy and 18 city :-\\

Written By: gumbypiz on 05/27/04 at 7:22 pm

Mercury Grand Marquis. (Ok, I know it's a total grandpa car, but that thing just glides down the interstate.)

Grand Marquis huh? Did you ever decide on getting the famous leather & metal stud seat belt option?
The "De Sade" package? :D

I own a 92 VW Corrado SLC, a 97 Toyota minivan, a 89 Honda Accord (for sale, BTW runs great), & a 78 Jeep (not running, needs a tranny).

Written By: AL-B on 05/27/04 at 7:37 pm

Grand Marquis huh? Did you ever decide on getting the famous leather & metal stud seat belt option?
The "De Sade" package? :D
Careful, Gumby, don't be dissin' the Mercruiser...I have a "Gimp" suit in my trunk that I'll bet would fit you pretty well... ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Fred on 05/27/04 at 7:37 pm

The first car I ever drove by myself was my Grandma's '96 Chrysler Minivan, at the prime age of 6.  ;D
And have improved substantially since then.  ;) Now only a few months 'til my licence.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/27/04 at 7:48 pm

1994 Ford Ranger

Written By: NbC on 05/28/04 at 12:08 am

My car -  2004 Honda Civic Coupe LX

Written By: dude on 05/28/04 at 12:23 pm

Careful, Gumby, don't be dissin' the Mercruiser...I have a "Gimp" suit in my trunk that I'll bet would fit you pretty well... ;D ;D ;D
My dad is on his 2nd Grand Marquis and would consider a "Mercruiser diss" fightin' words!
I've got a '99 35th Anv. Limited Edition Subaru Legacy Outback Wagon (no kidding......every time I get something from the dealer or the insurance co., etc., they spell all that out ::). There are a lot of different Outback models) Bought it in honor of Fuss ;)!

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/28/04 at 2:27 pm

1981 Volkswagen Scirocco  8)

Written By: Fred on 05/28/04 at 8:32 pm

Now my friends, this is a car.  ;D ;D ;D It's for sale too.  :D

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 01/15/06 at 12:23 pm

http://idata.over-blog.com/0/03/93/88/cv-grisetblancjr.jpg

Written By: La Sine Pesroh on 01/15/06 at 12:25 pm

Since this thread petered out over a year ago, I sold the Mercruiser and bought a 1999 Ford Crown Victoria.

(Someone else was digging up old threads, and I thought why not do the same...  ::))

Written By: Climber on 01/15/06 at 12:32 pm

Nothing fancy, but we like them:

Ford Windstar
Ford Escape

Check for new replies or respond here...