inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: High School Social Status?

Written By: Fred on 05/31/04 at 8:42 pm

I don't think these labels were around pre 80s.

I vote Nerd, with a hint of just plain unpopular.

Subject: Re: High Scool Social Status?

Written By: lebeiw15 on 05/31/04 at 9:30 pm

I'm nerdy too.

Written By: Fred on 05/31/04 at 10:14 pm

I wasn't really any of those, I was in track and a cheerleader, so I guess it would be jock, but then again, I had a small circle of friends and we were all the "brainy ones", but then again, I was kinda nerdy, but then again, we were kinda' "stoners" (well, drinkers) on the weekends...heck, I'll just say all of the above ;D

lol  :)

Written By: woops on 05/31/04 at 10:21 pm

Other: Outsider

Wasn't a goth but wore dark clothes, not (intended) to be a class clown, maybe a nerd...

Subject: Re: High School Social Status?

Written By: Fred on 05/31/04 at 10:49 pm

I wish I had room for more options, sorry woops.  :-\\

Written By: conker on 06/01/04 at 6:18 am

I wasn't really any of those, I was in track and a cheerleader, so I guess it would be jock, but then again, I had a small circle of friends and we were all the "brainy ones", but then again, I was kinda nerdy, but then again, we were kinda' "stoners" (well, drinkers) on the weekends...heck, I'll just say all of the above ;D

Jeez sounds like my high school status except as a guy, played all of the sports, did so so in school but won acedemic competitons, and drank when ever we could.

Written By: gumbypiz on 06/01/04 at 8:08 am

Don't know what label I was.
They had Jock, nerds, geeks, punks and the like in the early 80's, but no goths, as yet anyway.

I knew most people, and they knew me, no big deal.
But I definitely wasn't "popular".

I played baseball, was on the chess and golf team, in the computer club, & Junior Acheivement and, OMG...Looking back, maybe I was a nerd! :o

Written By: Bobby on 06/01/04 at 8:14 am

I'm not sure about my 'social status'. I wasn't a jock or preppy.

I think I had a small circle of friends (about 5 or 6). I didn't trust many people so I chose to stay around the people I liked.  :)

Written By: nally on 06/01/04 at 11:26 am

I'm not quite sure either what I was like. However, I began to get popular with lots of the girls beginning in my sophomore year.

I'm not sure about my 'social status'. I wasn't a jock or preppy.

I think I had a small circle of friends (about 5 or 6). I didn't trust many people so I chose to stay around the people I liked.  :)

I can totally relate.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/01/04 at 12:10 pm

Sounds a bit like me. I went to two different high schools-so I can included "the new kid in town" in both of them. My jr. year was the best because I was no longer "the new kid in town" and had friends-from all groups. I also joined many groups-chorus, drama club, French club, cheerleading, and soccer. Then in my senior year, I was once again, "the new kid in town" but I still was in the choir, and the drama club. Never did joined the "varsity skip team" but I was very close to.  ;) I really needed my horns to hold up my halo. I wasn't a trouble-maker so I could get away with a lot-which I did.  ;D And NEVER served detention.

Cat

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 06/01/04 at 12:20 pm

Just plain unpopular.  :-\\

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 06/01/04 at 12:20 pm

I'm not quite sure either what I was like. However, I began to get popular with lots of the girls beginning in my sophomore year.

You stud!  ;)

Written By: Hairspray on 06/01/04 at 2:58 pm

None of the above?

I was very fortunate to have gotten along with everyone equally. See, we had this courtyard in school where we would all hang out, all of us popular, unpopular, geeks/nerds, punks, stoners, etc. ;D During those times in the courtyard, we were all like one. We were all the same. We would light-up our cigs/buds, drink our Cokes and chill. 8) I loved those days, man. 8)

Written By: AssKicker on 06/01/04 at 4:11 pm

I still am a g33xx0r, definitely. I ramble on about Star Trek and computers and all kinds of crap, but I'm still accepted by a good few members of my peer group (apart from all the idiots who try to upset everyone) so I don't really qualify as a nerd per se.

Written By: AL-B on 06/01/04 at 8:06 pm

I chose "geek." High school was really weird for me. Most of the people there liked me, yet they never really accepted me. And the weirdest thing is despite being a geek, I was voted "Class Clown." :D

Written By: Fred on 06/01/04 at 8:23 pm

I chose "geek." High school was really weird for me. Most of the people there liked me, yet they never accepted me.

Me too.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/02/04 at 11:35 am

I was a nerd/Jock...I always ran track and cross-country but hung out with just plain nice people....NOT most of the Jocks/Cheerleaders. BUT in 9th grade I was "Allowed" to finally grow my hair over my ears and it was just ridiculous how things changed. Jocks would want me to hang out with them and go to parties...Cheerleaders wanted me to "Go Out" with them...but even then I saw through the fakiness and maintained my real friends. I'm not knocking ALL the Jock/Cheerleaders because a few of them were pretty cool but the overall "Cliche" I was into was just plain nice people ;)

Written By: gemini61 on 06/02/04 at 5:03 pm

Ok, I wasn't really any of those, I don't think!? We didn't have the "stoners" we had the "hoods" in the early/middle 70s, so I think I was a "hood" wannabe!! You know, sneaking a smoke in the girls bathroom and thinking I was cool!  8)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/02/04 at 5:21 pm

Ok, I wasn't really any of those, I don't think!? We didn't have the "stoners" we had the "hoods" in the early/middle 70s, so I think I was a "hood" wannabe!! You know, sneaking a smoke in the girls bathroom and thinking I was cool!  8)
I smoked it the girls bathr.....no...I didn't ::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/02/04 at 6:33 pm

I would go into the principal's office and ask him if I could light up. To my surprise, he said yes.  :o Also lit up in the vice principal's office too, once. And my French teacher was constinately bumming cigs off of me. What was that about? Didn't have to sneak them (even though I did get caught a few times  :-[)

Cat

Written By: pennsygirl on 06/03/04 at 12:40 pm

I was just plain unpopular.  I was quiet and painfully shy.  Although I was very smart, and considered very nice by all the other girls (I went to an all girls Catholic high school and survived!) I was never really popular.  I came out of my shell and "blossomed" I guess you would call it after I graduated high school.

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 06/03/04 at 1:52 pm

My tiny school didn't even contain all these categories.  We just had preps, aggies, nerds, non-bathers, and everybody else who was just...nothing really (like me).  I do remember one guy who THOUGHT he was goth...he thought he was God too.

Written By: Billy Florio on 06/03/04 at 8:52 pm

social cliques like this were near non-existant in my high school....or at least I thought so, but I may have been from a warped sense of how things were set up...there were the goth/wicca girls, the stoners, and the speds, but there werent like seperate groups of jocks, nerds and the such.....I wrestled for my school, and played soccor for my towns team, now that should make me a jock, right? but I was also th Captain of the trivia team, and in adavance classes with other increably smart people that were similar in being in sports also, does that make me a nerdy jock?  I was also very involved in Class Council, and the Art honor society and Op/ed honor society, as well as numorous other things (I also won the superlative for "Most school spirit", and was an appriciator of Quintin Tarintino geeky things, like films and music and comics tc, plus, being the self proclaimed class clown)...plus I had friends....

what was I?

Written By: Zella on 06/03/04 at 8:55 pm

social cliques like this were near non-existant in my high school....or at least I thought so, but I may have been from a warped sense of how things were set up...there were the goth/wicca girls, the stoners, and the speds, but there werent like seperate groups of jocks, nerds and the such.....I wrestled for my school, and played soccor for my towns team, now that should make me a jock, right? but I was also th Captain of the trivia team, and in adavance classes with other increably smart people that were similar in being in sports also, does that make me a nerdy jock?  I was also very involved in Class Council, and the Art honor society and Op/ed honor society, as well as numorous other things (I also won the superlative for "Most school spirit", and was an appriciator of Quintin Tarintino geeky things, like films and music and comics tc, plus, being the self proclaimed class clown)...plus I had friends....

what was I?

Insufferable, apparently.. ::)  ;D ;) :-*

Written By: Billy Florio on 06/03/04 at 9:47 pm

Insufferable, apparently.. ::)  ;D ;) :-*

oh thanks Zella lol 

Written By: Hawaiin Sweetness on 06/03/04 at 11:36 pm

its weird for me. i not popular or an outcast. im pretty much just cool with everyone (as long as they're cool wit me)  8)

Written By: PoPCultureGirl on 06/04/04 at 12:05 pm

Since "punk" or "new waver" wasn't a choice, I just picked "stoner" to even things out.

Written By: resinchaser on 06/04/04 at 12:22 pm

I was a jock. I wasn't popular, and I liked it that way because I was extremely shy. 

Written By: Fred on 06/05/04 at 12:41 am

I wasn't popular, and I liked it that way because I was extremely shy. 

I can relate to that, because I can't stand it when the preps and popular kids are talking to me.  :-[  :(

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/05 at 3:51 pm

Not sure... what would you guys say, people that know me?

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/05 at 3:58 pm

You're with me. We're popular kids, but we aren't the stereotypical "popular kid," on account of we're nerds in all the smart classes, we don't do drugs, and we have morals.  8)  ;D

*snorts cocaine, trips old lady, fails math test* uh, do what now?  ;D

Written By: Missionary on 04/15/05 at 4:03 pm

Well I'm a band geek/just plain unpopular. But I don't consider being a band geek a bad thing.

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/15/05 at 4:06 pm

I don't think there is a catergory for me, seriously

My best friend was THE most popular girl in school but our other Best Friend who was a grade under was a Goth/piercing/tatoo self proclaimed freak. I was super smart and chilled with the Nerds but I was mad cool with the Cheerleaders and about 8 guys from the basketball team. Last of all I had two other stoner friends who would join myself and my best friends almost every afternoon for a good old round of getting high.

I was cool with every social group in my school EXCEPT for the "Old Navy Hags". No one liked them, not even the nerds.

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/05 at 4:06 pm

Didn't see "Popular with Morals Smart Kid"... so guess what I put?  :D

Written By: jiminy on 04/15/05 at 4:09 pm

No Clowns?

http://store.perspicuity.com/sections/Products/Clown.jpg

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/15/05 at 4:16 pm

STONER!

LOL.. However here in England, there are usually about maybe 20 kids in the whole grade who will actually play sports, because there is usually one team. Football.

I Played on the football team for 8th and 9th Grade.

Then i started doing drugs and stuff  ::)

Yes i was a total smart ass stoner, I had the ability to do well (as my exams showed) but didn't do any class work. Thus i got a's in all my exams but my classwork dragged them down to C'd and D's.. and 1 B  ;D

I was very popular and very unpopular at the same time. I used to get on great with about half the people... like the sports guys and everything...because i would play sports and have always been pretty good at it. However i used to get in to a lot of fights because i wouldn't take any comments laying down, thus the other half disliked me. I could live with it.. i was generally either too stoned, or too suspended to care.

I got suspended for fighting 3-4 times and then just for being a smart ass a few other times.

I guess Rebel or Stoner would sum it up.

Written By: AL-B on 04/15/05 at 4:19 pm

I was cool with every social group in my school EXCEPT for the "Old Navy Hags". No one liked them, not even the nerds.
What's an "Old Navy Hag?" ???

Written By: jackas on 04/15/05 at 4:49 pm

I don't know how I was considered.  We had a big school, over 3,000 students from 10th - 12th, so there were too many people to keep tabs on who's who.  At the time I was dating the most popular football player at the school and anytime we went out to eat or to the movies, unknown people were always stopping him to talk to him and get his autograph. ::)  I was good friends with all the jocks at school, but didn't hang out with them, I had my own friends.  I always assumed that I was just the "average" student and blended in with the crowd.

These were the cliques at my school.  There were the jocks, geeky student council type, swimmers, skaters, stoners, blacks, cholos, goths, illegals and geeks (pocket protector types).  Wasn't high school great. ::)

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/15/05 at 4:53 pm

What's an "Old Navy Hag?" ???

These girls were real life "Heathers". They would all wear old navy everyday and acted like real b's They also hung out in front of Old Navy too. You see, my HS is right around the corner from O.N. and afterschool  it would became a hang out for all of the "loose" young women from my school and other schools in the neighborhood. Guys weren't going to old navy just for the jeans I tell ya! The term really isn't Old Navy HAG it's something that rhymes with "Snow"

Written By: shiprunner12 on 04/15/05 at 4:56 pm

I would have to say I'm a jock/smart kid. I play sports and I've got a varsity letter in both of the ones I've played in, and I would have straight A's all this year if it weren't for three B's. The B's were from factoring in math and from two stupid teachers who don't believe in being nice and wouldn't round up my 89.7% and 89.6% even though I worked really hard in those classes.

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 04/15/05 at 5:17 pm

i am in the smart kid group.

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/05 at 5:18 pm

I woulda put you two in the Goth group... with me!  :D  ;D

Written By: shiprunner12 on 04/15/05 at 5:21 pm

How am I goth? I don't have the characteristics or personality of a goth. And my hair isn't black, its dark brown.

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 04/15/05 at 5:21 pm

ha ha ha ha. :D  even i had to laugh at that one.  because it is so far from the truth.

Written By: jiminy on 04/15/05 at 5:26 pm

I woulda put you two in the Goth group... with me!  :D  ;D

http://www.ptocheia.net/goth/images/goth.gif

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/15/05 at 5:27 pm

King.

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 04/15/05 at 5:29 pm

Alex you aint king of anything.

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/15/05 at 5:35 pm

Alex you aint king of anything.

???

1)I am Prom King, so it was a reference to that.

2)I get along well with all of the groups, which gives me a leader-like position.

3)That is just plain harassment on your part. The argument ended yesterday, there is no need to continue it. Keep on, and I will report you to Chucky and see to it that you are banned from this site for harassment.

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 04/15/05 at 5:40 pm

dude man cut it out man.  can't i joke around with you.  first of all i didn't know you were prom king.  second of all i am sorry for being myself and liking to joke around with people.  i didn't mean it to be a form of harrasment.  i will say it again.  i am sorry Alex for my behavior.

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/15/05 at 5:41 pm

dude man cut it out man. can't i joke around with you. first of all i didn't know you were prom king. second of all i am sorry for being myself and liking to joke around with people. i didn't mean it to be a form of harrasment. i will say it again. i am sorry Alex for my behavior.

Considering yesterday it really didn't come across as a joke at all..

Sorry for the misunderstanding if you really were just kidding..

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 04/15/05 at 5:46 pm

no yesterday wasn't really just teasing and such but my first post that started the whole thing was.  i jokingly asked apricot a question we talked about in school and i wanted to see others opinions too.  but when you took offense to Pink Kitty's post it started an argument that i never intended to start.

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/05 at 6:32 pm

How am I goth? I don't have the characteristics or personality of a goth. And my hair isn't black, its dark brown.

I was just joking.. hence the smiley.

Written By: shiprunner12 on 04/15/05 at 6:36 pm

I know. I was saying it in a joking manner as well, it was just I wasn't sure which smiley to use which caused it to seem like a somewhat angry remark.  :) ;) :D ;D  :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\\ :-* :\'(

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/05 at 6:39 pm

I know. I was saying it in a joking manner as well, it was just I wasn't sure which smiley to use which caused it to seem like a somewhat angry remark. 
:) ;) :D ;D                              >:(                  :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\\ :-* :\'(

What have we.... HERE?            ^

AN ANGRY FACE?

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 04/15/05 at 6:43 pm

somebody's getting mad. ;D ;D

Written By: shiprunner12 on 04/15/05 at 6:46 pm

What have we.... HERE?            ^

AN ANGRY FACE?

I don't see it.  ::)

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 04/15/05 at 6:47 pm

here is a tip shiprunner.  whenever you are joking around just use this smiley... ;D

like when saying...
" man that johncarey is so %^*&#^% ghey." ;D

Written By: shiprunner12 on 04/15/05 at 6:49 pm

I know, I usually use something. I just wasn't sure whether to use a  :) or a  ;) or a  :D or a  ;D or maybe even a  :-*

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/05 at 6:49 pm

here is a tip shiprunner.  whenever you are joking around just use this smiley... ;D

like when saying...
" man that johncarey is so %^*&#^% ghey." ;D

Or the "cheesy" one, or as I call it the "CRAAAAZY" one. Like this:

"Or maybe you're saying that, Pross, because you want his body so $^)(*& bad.  :D"

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 04/15/05 at 6:53 pm

ewwww.  that is justin remember. ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/15/05 at 7:02 pm

When I was in high school (not too long ago), I had some friends, but I didn't have a social status to speak of.

Written By: Tanya1976 on 04/15/05 at 7:19 pm

I was a nerd, but since I was pretty, I got over a lot.

Tanya

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/05 at 7:20 pm

Hey, I'm pretty too! YAY!!!  :D

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/15/05 at 7:34 pm

Hey, I'm pretty too! YAY!!! :D

Do you feel pretty?

..oh so pretty?

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/05 at 7:35 pm

Oh so pretty, and witty, and... Well, pretty.

Whaaaat? Was I supposed to say something?  ;D

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/15/05 at 7:36 pm

Oh so pretty, and witty, and... Well, pretty.

Whaaaat? Was I supposed to say something? ;D

;D

Its not uncommon in Europe for up to three men to share a bed together..

"Thats why I'm glad I'm an American"

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/05 at 7:37 pm

That's awesome.. never saw the movie, though.

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/15/05 at 7:38 pm

Ah, ok.

:D You're fast..

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/15/05 at 7:38 pm

;D

Its not uncommon in Europe for up to three men to share a bed together..

"Thats why I'm glad I'm an American"

I share my bed with three men, two women, a 6 year old boy, a priest and a small dog...

Written By: ElDuderino on 04/15/05 at 7:39 pm

I share my bed with three men, two women, a 6 year old boy, a priest and a small dog...

Sounds like fun. ;D ;)

Written By: Apricot on 04/15/05 at 7:40 pm

ONE BED? Good luck!  ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/16/05 at 11:23 pm

Hmm...lets see

I am the only one that ends up in the principals office for everything, they always suspect me for anything that goes wrong. It's begining to become a little insane at this point....it's almost like as soon as I come in the door, I get called over the intercom...now, considering i'm barely awake in the morning...How could I POSSIBLY do something wrong, when I am a zombie??

I only get called in the office because their views are whack and I inform them of it...and because I pushed a chimney over...but thats a different story.

I guess you might call me : One whom "Sticks it to the Man"

~Beth ;D

Written By: Harmonica on 04/17/05 at 12:24 am

I was what you call an independent.  I was a nice guy that talked with members of all the groups. I had a lot of good friends in high school, but I never belonged to a group.

I could go into this and explain, but who wants to read 4 pages of information. To sum it up nicely.

The Jocks because of my refuseal to accept the social coes of having to think I'm better than everybody else and be extremely arrogant, didn't accept me into there group.

I was admired enough and thought high enough though where the nerds thought of themselves too lowly, to ask me to be a part of them.  Which in a way sorta makes me sad, a lot of good people come out of the "nerd" group.

I hate social status's with a passion, just another form of rascism and discrimination.

I was proud to get along with everyone, FOR real, and even more I was proud to be an independent, a loner.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/17/05 at 12:38 am

I was what you call an independent.   I was a nice guy that talked with members of all the groups. I had a lot of good friends in high school, but I never belonged to a group.

I could go into this and explain, but who wants to read 4 pages of information. To sum it up nicely.

The Jocks because of my refuseal to accept the social coes of having to think I'm better than everybody else and be extremely arrogant, didn't accept me into there group.

I was admired enough and thought high enough though where the nerds thought of themselves too lowly, to ask me to be a part of them.  Which in a way sorta makes me sad, a lot of good people come out of the "nerd" group.

I hate social status's with a passion, just another form of rascism and discrimination.

I was proud to get along with everyone, FOR real, and even more I was proud to be an independent, a loner.

I hate the social status too...but it's inevitable....unfortunately.

Stick it to the "MAN"
~Beth

Written By: Bobby on 04/17/05 at 6:30 am

I was admired enough and thought high enough though where the nerds thought of thmselves too lowly, to ask me to be a part of them.  Which in a way sorta makes me sad, a lot of good people come out of the "nerd" group.

Sums me up at the workplace, lol. I did have 3 friends who I was in with but one left work Friday.  :\'( Oh well, He's happy doing other stuff in Newquay now.  :)

Written By: AngeliK on 04/17/05 at 8:16 am

It varied for me really, I was just plain uncool at first, I didn't know anyone I was going through stuff at home and I just wanted to get on with things.
Then I got to about 15 and I decided that all the 'goth's' were trying too hard, so I started wearing a leather jacket, and all the chains and lace tops and long gloves and stuff like that under my shirt....I was congratulated at the prom in my last year for being the most unique student at the time which was pretty cool.

The thing was I wan't unpopular, I was the uncool person who knew everyone - I couldn't walk through the hallways without having to say hi to like 20 people...not to mention I was popular with the teachers, which was good because not many people could get away with sitting in maths letting hair dye work its wya into my hair for the lesson and rinsing my hair in the break! I think I was a bit of a loser though...just compared to how I am now.... :)

Written By: Bobby on 04/17/05 at 8:40 am

I was a bit of a loser though...just compared to how I am now.... :)

Please try another perspective, Angelik. You are far too nice to feel that way.  :)

Written By: AngeliK on 04/17/05 at 8:43 am

Its sad but true Rob! But hey I'm a better person than I was!

Written By: Bobby on 04/17/05 at 8:45 am

Its sad but true Rob! But hey I'm a better person than I was!

Good to hear. I've had a bout of negative thinking over the past week and I am desperately trying to change too.  :)

Written By: sputnikcorp on 04/17/05 at 1:42 pm

i was weird in HS. i wore combats, read soldier of fortune magazine in class, pointed my finger at the hockey jocks like a gun, i actually threaten a few and i played D&D like it was a religion...a loser/geek i guess.

if i was teen now i would be a goth. i'm a dark romantic and a bisexual, definitly a goth.

Written By: Apricot on 04/17/05 at 3:15 pm

Why was Cowboy even on here? Is that a positive term for hick?  ;D

Just playing, whoever picked Cowboy.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 04/17/05 at 3:51 pm

Why was Cowboy even on here? Is that a positive term for hick?  ;D

Just playing, whoever picked Cowboy.

it's those kids who love country music...yeah, i know, i'm shocked too but i knew a few.

Written By: Apricot on 04/17/05 at 5:22 pm

Ah, I see.. All the country music people in this town are just hicks.. no real "cowboy" image, and if there is, there's no positive way to view it. We have one kid who comes close, but he's a sexist, brutish, annoying bastard.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/17/05 at 7:03 pm

Everyone in my school strives to be hicks....they live by the phrase "Git R done"...most of them are major "white power"...which annoys me to my toes.....

I HATE YOU LARRY THE CABLE GUY!!!!!!!

DIE HORRIBLY AND AWKWARDLY!!!!

~Beth

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/17/05 at 7:07 pm

Everyone in my school strives to be hicks....they live by the phrase "Git R done"...most of them are major "white power"...which annoys me to my toes.....

I HATE YOU LARRY THE CABLE GUY!!!!!!!

DIE HORRIBLY AND AWKWARDLY!!!!

Larry the Cable guy is..is... He is the Lord Almighty!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/17/05 at 7:08 pm

Larry the Cable guy is..is... He is the Lord Almighty!

Larry the cable guy is a disgrace to the human race!!!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/17/05 at 7:09 pm

Larry the cable guy is a disgrace to the human race!!!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Pray tell... how?

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/17/05 at 7:10 pm

Pray tell... how?

He made the American catch phrase "GIT R DUN"

...enough said.

~Beth

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/17/05 at 7:12 pm

...enough said.

Hey, it's brief... to the point, and plus.... It's Git's 'r' Dun.

Better than.. 'More tea Vicar?'

Written By: sputnikcorp on 04/17/05 at 7:17 pm

"git r dun" sounds like the canadian "giver s**t" without the 'can do, boss' attitude.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/17/05 at 7:29 pm

BItter?.

Heck yes!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/17/05 at 7:30 pm

...enough said.

~Beth

Those words send shivers down my spine...  ::)

Written By: Apricot on 04/17/05 at 7:31 pm

They make me boil over with homicidal rage. They were tolerable at first, but... Oh God, America, let it go.

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/17/05 at 7:33 pm

I must admit.. round these parts.. i am the only person that says it.. and i say it fleetingly.. 'cus for the most part people just look at you a bit funnier..

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/17/05 at 7:33 pm

Those words send shivers down my spine...  ::)

are you being sarcastic??....because if your serious ROCK ON!

...if your not...we will have to reschedule that hangin

~Beth

Written By: sputnikcorp on 04/17/05 at 7:37 pm

hearing "let's roll" makes me ill.

Written By: C.NOIZE on 04/17/05 at 9:25 pm

Ah, I see.. All the country music people in this town are just hicks.. no real "cowboy" image, and if there is, there's no positive way to view it. We have one kid who comes close, but he's a sexist, brutish, annoying bastard.

...Scott?  ;D ;D

Written By: Apricot on 04/18/05 at 5:07 am

;D No, it's some dude you probably wouldn't know. Scott could never come close to actual cowboy.  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 04/18/05 at 5:07 am

And it's not Brandon either. He's just a farm-hick thing.

Check for new replies or respond here...