inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Are Frodo and Sam..... you know?

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 06/17/04 at 7:30 pm

Sam and Frodo.... the two beloved hobbits and heroes of Lord of the Rings. I didn't realize this until I watched the MTV Movie Awards, but are Sam and Frodo.... you know?

I still don't want to believe that they are. But they stick together throughout the whole trilogy and they act like it a little in the third film.

Subject: Re: Are Frodo and Sam..... you know?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/17/04 at 7:43 pm

I don't think so. Remember Sam gets married (not saying that means anything). Now, Merry and Pippin....hmmmmm  ;)

Cat

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 06/17/04 at 8:14 pm

Cat's right.  Even though they may look it,  (and it makes for a great Moses Hogan parody I'm trying to work on) I'd more suspect Merry and Pippin.

Actually, what's funny watching the end of the 3rd movie, where Frodo's resting on the bed and just pretending they're gonna have an orgy.  Merry and Pippin jump on the bed with Frodo and then Gandalf (who's played by a gay actor) has this grin on his face.  Then you see the dwarf laughing.  And then you see Sam his facial expression is like  "Hehe...no thanx"  ;D

Written By: Peregrin on 06/17/04 at 9:20 pm

Cat's right.   Even though they may look it,  (and it makes for a great Moses Hogan parody I'm trying to work on) I'd more suspect Merry and Pippin.

Actually, what's funny watching the end of the 3rd movie, where Frodo's resting on the bed and just pretending they're gonna have an orgy.  Merry and Pippin jump on the bed with Frodo and then Gandalf (who's played by a gay actor) has this grin on his face.  Then you see the dwarf laughing.  And then you see Sam his facial expression is like  "Hehe...no thanx"   ;D

Oh my GAWD  :-\\ :-\\ :-\\

Written By: Meriadoc on 06/17/04 at 9:59 pm

Oh my GAWD  :-\\ :-\\ :-\\

Oh honeybuns, admit it...you know they are on to us by now...  ;D

Written By: NbC on 06/18/04 at 3:56 am

Nope, don't think so.  To me they act like very close siblings.  :)

Written By: mandamoo on 06/18/04 at 8:09 am

Is it just me, or does M&P's avatars as they appear now, one above the other, look very 'Brady Bunch' ? :o ;D ;)

Here's the story.......

Written By: goldie on 06/18/04 at 8:48 am

Nope, they act like brothers.

Written By: Mangoo on 06/18/04 at 3:56 pm

Whats the matter with saying the word G-A-Y. INSTEAD OF "YOU KNOW".No they are not.Sam had eyes for that female in the first movie.I might suspect Golem running around in a thong teasing everyone LOL!

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 06/18/04 at 9:15 pm

Whats the matter with saying the word G-A-Y. INSTEAD OF "YOU KNOW".No they are not.Sam had eyes for that female in the first movie.I might suspect Golem running around in a thong teasing everyone LOL!

Hmm...maybe he wasn't gay....but I wonder why the ring was "his precious".  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: AL-B on 06/19/04 at 7:51 pm

I always heard it was more like "Frodo and Gandolf..."  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...