inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Seen any good films lately?

Written By: Stompgal on 06/24/04 at 11:05 am

I've seen Mean Girls with my mate Ruth today. It stars Lindsay Lohan and it was mad. I knew the girls were gonna say the word  b!tch in it and boy, they did.

Subject: Re: Seen any good films lately?

Written By: Gis on 06/24/04 at 11:41 am

Saw the latest Harry Potter again yesterday.I quite fancy seeing Carla and Connie has anyone else seen it??

Written By: Jessica on 06/24/04 at 12:16 pm

Yes. I saw Tupac: Resurrection. It gave me chills to hear him narrate his own documentary.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/24/04 at 12:20 pm

I have said many times that I wait until movies come out on the movie channels and the one that I just reciently saw that I really liked was "Pirates of the Carrabean". I really enjoyed that. But then again, I usually like anything Johnny Depp is in.

Cat

Written By: nally on 08/20/04 at 10:28 am

I haven't seen any films lately, but my parents saw "Shrek 2" and "Spider Man 2" last month; they said both movies were good. Lately there haven't been any movies that I really wanna see; sometimes we wait for them to come out on InDemand.

Written By: nally on 03/08/06 at 3:55 pm

The last 'good' film I saw in a theater was "March Of The Penguins." O0

Check for new replies or respond here...