inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm Leaving Tomorrow, Maybe

Written By: Indy Gent on 07/02/04 at 10:44 pm

I'm about to travel to Rome, Georgia to visit relatives for my trip, but I haven't gotten ready yet. I still need to pack, clean my room (which I probably won't completely do), and return some library material that is due Monday. I'll likely won't have access to a computer unless I can acquire access to a local library's system. So it'll more likely be late afternoon Saturday or early Sunday that I might leave. I'll talk to everyone on Monday the 10th. Goodbye. ;) :)

Subject: Re: I'm Leaving Tomorrow, Maybe

Written By: Dagwood on 07/02/04 at 10:45 pm

Have a fun and safe trip.

Written By: mandamoo on 07/02/04 at 10:51 pm

Have a great time I.G. ! 8) :)

Written By: DJ Midas on 07/02/04 at 11:08 pm

Enjoy your trip, Indy :)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/03/04 at 10:45 am

Have a safe and fun trip.

Cat

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/03/04 at 1:04 pm

I hope you have a great time, Indy!  As Dagwood said, be safe!  Let us know when you return.  :)

Written By: Bobby on 07/03/04 at 1:45 pm

Wow! Have a great time, Indy Gent.  :)

Written By: Gis on 07/03/04 at 2:09 pm

Enjoy !

Written By: nally on 07/03/04 at 4:21 pm

I'm about to travel to Rome, Georgia to visit relatives for my trip, but I haven't gotten ready yet. I still need to pack, clean my room (which I probably won't completely do), and return some library material that is due Monday. I'll likely won't have access to a computer unless I can acquire access to a local library's system. So it'll more likely be late afternoon Saturday or early Sunday that I might leave. I'll talk to everyone on Monday the 10th. Goodbye. ;) :)

Monday the 10th? The 10th falls on a Saturday this month. (I should know, because my birthday's the next day, Sunday the 11th.) Did you mean Monday the 12th? or Saturday the 10th? ???

Oh, by the way, I hope you enjoy your trip! :D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/03/04 at 5:14 pm

I promise to keep the WNBA thread alive 'til you return, Indy ;) Be safe and have fun :)

Written By: Indy Gent on 07/04/04 at 9:05 am

Nally: I actually meant Sunday the 11th or Monday the 12th, depending on how I feel after the trip.

As you can see, I'm not yet ready to go on the trip yet. Since my clothes are all over the floor, I'm having trouble finding anything. Plus I have the additional stuff like the pail to soak my feet in, due to ingrowns and infections. Not to mention weather issues. I hope to be on the road sometime today, but since the family reunion is next month in Georgia, I'll probably stay only a few days, then fly over there in August.   

Written By: Howard on 07/04/04 at 11:30 am

Have A Good One,IG. ;)

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...