inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Britney's ex-Husband Gives us the Juicy Details

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/13/04 at 4:14 pm

Well, Britney Spears' ex-husband, Jason Alexander, has broken his self-imposed silence about his 55 hours of wedded bliss with Brit.  From his account in the British tabloids, bliss is about ALL he got!

Seems that he has kept quiet up until now because he felt that he and Britney would eventually reunite and live happily ever after.

After the details that he described, I'm not sure how the marriage could have been "annulled".  ???

Subject: Re: Britney's ex-Husband Gives us the Juicy Details

Written By: Dagwood on 07/14/04 at 8:23 am

I have heard about this.  If you do get to read it, take it with a grain of salt.  It originally came out in a British tabloid and the way he is quoted he sounds british.  I think it is all made up.

Written By: Bobby on 07/15/04 at 7:12 pm

I have heard about this.  If you do get to read it, take it with a grain of salt.  It originally came out in a British tabloid and the way he is quoted he sounds british.  I think it is all made up.

I wouldn't be too surprised. The 'rags' over here love any kind of gossip regardless of accuracy.  :-\\

Written By: AL-B on 07/15/04 at 8:11 pm

Did he punch her apron?  ;)

Written By: zcrito on 07/15/04 at 8:23 pm

Didn't she give her ex a lot of money and had her lawyers make him sign a contract ??  ???
Should have.
That wouild have kept him quiet.
(unless she likes the publicity)

:(

Check for new replies or respond here...