inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Going on Holiday - 7th August!

Written By: Ripp on 07/24/04 at 8:23 am

We're coming back the 14th of August, so don't worry. I'll miss you, but Hopefully we'll have a great 2 weeks until I go! :) I bet some of you will say "Good Riddance" and I don't care, but really, I'm only going for a week and I'm going to Scarborough. I'll see a Harry Potter station there...and also there are some horse shows and I love horses! Oh, I'm babbling because I'm so excited. We haven't had a holiday in ages! So wish me luck! ;)

Subject: Re: Going on Holiday - 7th August!

Written By: Junior on 07/24/04 at 10:38 am

Grrr. I'll already be back in school before then...August 4th. -cringe-. On the other hand, we did get out in early May...

Oh well. Enough of my whining. Have a great trip!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/24/04 at 10:40 am

Have a great time and see you when you get back :)

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/06/04 at 2:53 pm

..i am too..catch you all on the flipside  :)

Written By: Bobby on 08/06/04 at 5:00 pm

Have a great holiday, Ripp!  :)

Written By: Ripp on 08/07/04 at 3:33 am

Well, i caught last few hours on computer, so now I can say goodbye. :\'( I don't wanna leave ya all! I'm gonna be 11 days, just heard, 4 days going up newcastle. In the caravan in Scarborough, I have my own bedroom. But with the hotel in Newcastle, got only a bed room with my sister. No fair! ;D lol anywayz better gets going seeyas all

Subject: Back From Holiday

Written By: Ripp on 08/18/04 at 10:07 am

Hey, woo! Im baaaaaacccckkkk

Subject: Re: Back From Holiday

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/04 at 10:12 am

Hey, woo! Im baaaaaacccckkkk

How was your holiday, Ripp?

Written By: Ripp on 08/18/04 at 10:27 am

My holiday was great but not as cool as i would have thought. The highlight of my holiday was the angel of the north. I sat on it's foot but i didn't get my piccy taken. :/ It was absolutely amazing. We took pictures and i found out the angel isn't a boy, it's a girl (round the chest area (!!!)). I enjoyed it but Scarborough was not as good. The beaches were excellent and for the first time (so I can remember) I played on the beach and splashed about in the sea.

Yeah, It was good!

If I can, I'll send a picture of it to you (the angel of the north)! One of the good pictures, Not a very bad one.

Written By: Bobby on 08/18/04 at 6:46 pm

My holiday was great but not as cool as i would have thought. The highlight of my holiday was the angel of the north. I sat on it's foot but i didn't get my piccy taken. :/ It was absolutely amazing. We took pictures and i found out the angel isn't a boy, it's a girl (round the chest area (!!!)). I enjoyed it but Scarborough was not as good. The beaches were excellent and for the first time (so I can remember) I played on the beach and splashed about in the sea.

Yeah, It was good!

If I can, I'll send a picture of it to you (the angel of the north)! One of the good pictures, Not a very bad one.

Ah! That sounds well cool, Ripp. Scarborough seems like a nice seaside resort (I've never been unfortunately). I'm glad you had fun. I'm off to Blackpool in October to see the illuminations so that should be great.

Yeah, a pic of the Angel of the North would be nice.  :)

Written By: Ripp on 08/20/04 at 7:04 am

Hey! I'm gonna send you a piccy of the Angel Of the North! But first.

Anyone here been to George Stephenson's Birthplace?

Anyone been into the "Private" part of the Birthplace?

Anyone seen a big, bushy Sheepdog in there named Chance?

Written By: Bobby on 08/20/04 at 11:39 am

Hey! I'm gonna send you a piccy of the Angel Of the North! But first.

Anyone here been to George Stephenson's Birthplace?

Anyone been into the "Private" part of the Birthplace?

Anyone seen a big, bushy Sheepdog in there named Chance?

No to all of those questions Ripp.

Written By: blackdog on 08/20/04 at 1:29 pm

Ripp, I've only been to the UK once a few years ago.... where exactly is the angel of the north?

By the way, it's one big angel

Written By: Ripp on 08/21/04 at 5:58 am

Blackdog:

Gateshead, Low Fell.

Bobby:

Do you even know who George Stephenson is? He created (i dont know what sort of) a train. I visited his Birthplace and he's quite famous, isn't he? Well, my Great Aunt's daughter, Joy, now owns it and I got to visit in her little livingroom and the little room where all the Stephenson's lived. When I went in the little museum room, I turned and noticed the door we'd come through said "Private". So i got to go in the place noone else got to go in! ('cept for me and my family!)
And there was a big bushy sheepdog named chance. So gorgeous! Awwwwwww

Written By: Bobby on 08/21/04 at 7:48 am

Blackdog:

Gateshead, Low Fell.

Bobby:

Do you even know who George Stephenson is? He created (i dont know what sort of) a train. I visited his Birthplace and he's quite famous, isn't he? Well, my Great Aunt's daughter, Joy, now owns it and I got to visit in her little livingroom and the little room where all the Stephenson's lived. When I went in the little museum room, I turned and noticed the door we'd come through said "Private". So i got to go in the place noone else got to go in! ('cept for me and my family!)
And there was a big bushy sheepdog named chance. So gorgeous! Awwwwwww

No I'm afraid I don't know who George Stephenson is, Ripp. I'm not that clued up on the industry side of anything (apart from Arkwright and his factories lol).

Check for new replies or respond here...