inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: It's a....

Written By: Jessica on 09/23/04 at 11:19 pm

boy. ;D

The technician said that there was an 80-85% chance that it's a boy. I'd say that's a good percentage. :)

Here are the ultrasound pictures.

Subject: Re: It's a....

Written By: Jared on 09/24/04 at 12:37 am

Congrats Jess......damn, didn't even know you were pregnant...well, that's my fault for sticking mostly to the AmIRight-related boards.  Got a name picked out?

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 09/24/04 at 1:57 am

Wow, that's so cool, Jessica!  :)

I must say that I've found boys MUCH easier to raise than girls!  ;)

Written By: blackdog on 09/24/04 at 2:32 am

Jessica, wow, that was amazing to see your ultrasound photos. Thanks!  Congrat's on your new little boy!  Looks like a beautiful child already   :)

Hope your feeling okay?

Written By: karen on 09/24/04 at 4:11 am

Congrats on the news.

Written By: mandamoo on 09/24/04 at 4:51 am

Congratulations Jessica and Rice ! :D

Written By: Bobby on 09/24/04 at 5:39 am

Incredible! Congratulations, Jess and Rice.  :D

Written By: joedeertae on 09/24/04 at 6:04 am

Congratulations Jessica and RiceCube!
p.s. - our hospital doesn't print out ultrasound pictures anymore :( Can we borrow yours?  ;D (j/k)

Written By: Paul on 09/24/04 at 6:55 am

I must say that I've found boys MUCH easier to raise than girls!  ;)

Think my mother may just disagree with you there, Karen...!!

Once again, congratulations to Jess and Rice - hope all goes well...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/24/04 at 9:19 am

Congrats. Great pic. So is Rice Jr. going to be the newest board member?  ;)

Cat

Written By: Jessica on 09/24/04 at 11:36 am

Got a name picked out?

We started looking at names last night, but haven't found the right one yet. :)

Hope your feeling okay?

I'm feeling great, although I do have my moments where I get very emotional. :P

p.s. - our hospital doesn't print out ultrasound pictures anymore :( Can we borrow yours?  ;D (j/k)

Awww...what's the fun in that? That's like the best part of the ultrasound!

Congrats. Great pic. So is Rice Jr. going to be the newest board member? ;)

Cat

;D

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I'll keep you guys updated on everything. :)

Written By: Jared on 09/24/04 at 12:03 pm

Oh my God....I didn't even relize you were Mrs. (I'm assuming) Rice Cube, Jess.......

I'm assuming you two are married....if you're not, can't really say I PERSONALLY approve, but hey, to each their own.

Agaiin, Congrats

Written By: Bobo on 09/24/04 at 12:15 pm

I don't quite know the words I'm looking for. I'm going to settle on, "There's the right way to say things, and then there's that way to say things", but it doesn't entirely cut it. Anyhow..

Congratulations to you both, Jess and Kin. Even I think that there's something special about seeing these foetus pictures. Love and good karma to you both.

Written By: Jared on 09/24/04 at 12:55 pm

Oh my God....I didn't even relize you were Mrs. (I'm assuming) Rice Cube, Jess.......

I'm assuming you two are married....if you're not, can't really say I PERSONALLY approve, but hey, to each their own.

Agaiin, Congrats

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have said that, it's just that I've always been against pre-marital sex, but if you two love each other as I'm sure you do, and are both dedicated to raising the child, as I'm sure you will be, then married or not, things should be okay, my apologies if I seemed like a jerk

Written By: Tanya1976 on 09/24/04 at 4:25 pm

Congrats, Jessica! My first child is a son! It's best to get the firstborn son out of the way first.

Tanya

Written By: Rice_Cube on 09/24/04 at 8:55 pm

Thanks folks, this is certainly an exciting time :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/24/04 at 9:16 pm

Congratulations! Boys are wonderful ;)

Written By: Jessica on 09/24/04 at 9:18 pm

Okay, so for everyone who doesn't know, Rice Cube and I are NOT married. Whoop-di-sh*t. I'd understand if we were teenagers who had no direction in life, but we're two mature adults with a bright future ahead of us. We also happen to be in love.

By the way, we do plan on getting married, just not right now. When we do tighten the noose, I'll be sure to let the everyone know. :)

Written By: Jared on 09/24/04 at 9:28 pm

Well, Jess...i'm sorry I said what I said and kinda made "a nass" out of myslef...it's always been my view, but I'm sure you two oare happy together, and my sincerest apologies for dragging my view into this matter.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/25/04 at 10:44 am

Okay, so for everyone who doesn't know, Rice Cube and I are NOT married. Whoop-di-sh*t. I'd understand if we were teenagers who had no direction in life, but we're two mature adults with a bright future ahead of us. We also happen to be in love.

By the way, we do plan on getting married, just not right now. When we do tighten the noose, I'll be sure to let the everyone know. :)

I don't have a problem with that. Carlos and I were living together for about 5 years before he FINALLY asked me. I would have been happy to continue to live with him without this ring on my finger and without using his name. But, I must say, it is very nice.  :)

It is your choice to get married or not. Please don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't want to or not ready to do. Just as long as that little boy is taken care of, that is all that matters.

Cat

Written By: Dagwood on 09/25/04 at 1:04 pm

It is your choice to get married or not. Please don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you don't want to or not ready to do. Just as long as that little boy is taken care of, that is all that matters.

Cat

Amen to that, Cat.  That baby is the most important thing right now.

Check for new replies or respond here...