inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What other message boards do you go to?

Written By: Stompgal on 11/01/04 at 8:10 am

No Doubt
Sugababes UK
Capital Disney
Slipups
Eeggs
Lisa Scott-Lee

Subject: Re: What other message boards do you go to?

Written By: sputnikcorp on 11/01/04 at 8:16 am

40kforums.com, i'm close to 5000 posts on there...

i used to belong to a lot more but i narrowed it down to 40k and here.

Written By: karen on 11/01/04 at 12:00 pm

babyworld.co.uk.

I also used to post on various BBC boards but only visit them occasionally now.

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 11/01/04 at 12:06 pm

The ULTRAVOX forum on their official website!! It is also visited by and posted on by two former members of the band (Warren Cann and Billy Currie) and a third (Chris Cross) may join! ;D

Right now, there's a Covers Competition going on there, and I have submitted two entries; one for "Best Cover" and one for "Best Remix." I'm still waiting for the entries to be posted on the website, but PM me if you're interested in hearing what I've done (and maybe give the others a listen as well)! I'll give you the links!! ;)

Absolutely Vile (Mrs. X on the Ultravox Forum)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/01/04 at 1:02 pm

You mean there are other message boards??  :D  Actually, I used to go to a soap one a long time ago but stopped. There are a few that I check out every now and again but don't post. I guess I am loyal to this one (even though I go through withdrawls every time it goes down.)

Cat

Written By: Bobo on 11/01/04 at 1:40 pm

As well as this messageboard, I used to surf a couple of messageboards ostensibly related to this one (in what way, those who know, know, and those who don't, don't. Let's leave it at that).. I used to surf the messageboards at Songmeanings and Songfacts, and before it became overran with jerks I took a seat in the lyred forums.

I'm also thinking of registering at two messageboards (one I think is Dutch-owned and the other from the official sport website itself) of Formula One motor racing.

And I think that's all of them.

Written By: Davester on 11/01/04 at 2:38 pm

Other boards I frequent or used to frequent:

Roman Army Talk - Forums dedicated to Roman military history and study.  Moderated here for a few years....
      Handle is - "The Caesarion Section"
   Criterion Collection Forum - Criterion Collection releases and film related talk...
      Handle was - "Davester"
   Ogrish.com Forums - Para ver a gente muerta...
      Handle is - "Löki"

Written By: onaree on 11/01/04 at 2:39 pm

Well, I lurk here quite a bit and post every now and then.  I spend a lot of my posting time on thirdday.com on the boards.  I really like Third Day and their music.  The people on the boards are so cool.  

Written By: Jennifer028 on 11/01/04 at 4:44 pm

Webmd- Either Parenting or Pregnancy stuff.

Written By: gemini61 on 11/01/04 at 5:09 pm

I go to my old highschool messageboard once in a while, but mostly I'm here with all of you wonderful people!!  :)

Written By: Bobby on 11/01/04 at 5:52 pm

I used to belong to a wrestling forum and it was great (well presented and the like) but there seemed to be a problem with 'flaming' and forum politics (I was one of the respected ones). I just left it one day and thought that was that - shame really but there you go.

Besides, I can talk about other topics here in a general way on inthe00s as well as about wrestling.  :D

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/01/04 at 6:21 pm

Scrapbook.com
Scrapjazz.com

For my hobby, of course. I go to an Uma Thurman (I'm her biggest fan) once in a while. Otherwise, I'm here.

Tanya

Written By: Howard on 11/01/04 at 9:04 pm

ProWrestling
WFNK
The Decades(InThe00's)

Howard

Written By: Marian on 11/01/04 at 9:47 pm

:DOldies Music Bulletin Board,Crazy Don's Playground,Renegade retro,and the Fifties Index.Sometimes wanderer.Cheers!

Written By: woops on 11/01/04 at 10:22 pm

I only post on this board.

Sometimes, I would read forums from TV Tome and IMDB. Or different forums to read opnions. Like recently,  Toon Zone for reviews of "Drawn Together".

Written By: Billy Florio on 11/02/04 at 12:52 am

usually only vh1's "The Greatest" board and Retroradionetwork....but also, sometimes imdb.com if I have a point to make about a movie, or a question to ask

Check for new replies or respond here...