inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What does it take to win your love

Written By: danootaandme on 11/04/04 at 5:00 pm

It's a song by Jr Walker but does ask a good question.  Me, honest, stable, good sense of humor
and big hands ::) (and maybe a litlle bit of Clint Eastwood, and a tablespoon of Johhny Depp.)

Subject: Re: What does it take to win your love

Written By: Billy Florio on 11/04/04 at 6:14 pm

It's a song by Jr Walker but does ask a good question.  Me, honest, stable, good sense of humor
and big hands ::) (and maybe a litlle bit of Clint Eastwood, and a tablespoon of Johhny Depp.)

female...and um...a pulse? lol

no, I kidding....that's a good question...she has to be honest, caring, and she needs to be able to understand when Im making a joke lol

Written By: Billy Florio on 11/04/04 at 6:14 pm

looks are a good thing to have as well lol.....

Written By: Paul on 11/04/04 at 7:59 pm

Someone with two legs as an absolute maximum...!!

Seriously...the usual list, plus an equally warped sense of humour would be nice...must also 'enjoy' living with a back room stuffed with vinyl...!

Any takers, postcard to the usual address...

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/04/04 at 8:32 pm

...must also 'enjoy' living with a back room stuffed with vinyl...!

Any takers, postcard to the usual address...

I wouldn't mind being a co-inhabitant in home filled with vinyl....

Oh wait, I'm already spoken for! 

Written By: Howard on 11/04/04 at 8:50 pm

Could someone fill me in? What is this thread about?  ???

Howard

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/04/04 at 9:30 pm

The complete Simpsons DVD set!!!!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/05/04 at 1:04 am

Intellectual conversation! Seriously, I am attracted to deep thoughts and talk!

Tanya

Written By: ktelqueen on 11/05/04 at 1:05 am

must also 'enjoy' living with a back room stuffed with vinyl...!

right on,Paul  ;)

Written By: Billy Florio on 11/05/04 at 1:25 am

Intellectual conversation! Seriously, I am attracted to deep thoughts and talk!

Tanya

ah, intelligence is a good thing, but I think Im sometimes too intimidated by girls who are smarter than me...but that doesnt mean I prefer dumb ones...in fact, I doubt I could ever have a serrious relationship with a really dumb girl...Id either get incredably fed up with her (and the fact that I probably have to explain everything I say) or Id take advantage of her dumbness just for the sake of a joke ("Yeah, dont you know that the president ruled that every girl must strip in public or else is a terrorist?" "Really?")... Im an evil person lol

Written By: Bobby on 11/05/04 at 4:53 am

The complete Simpsons DVD set!!!!

Lol. Good one, Mark - Hang on! I've got series Simpsons 1 - 4 on DVD - You don't want me though.  ;D

Interesting question. Sincerity, honesty, genuineness, an independent streak and Simpsons DVDs 5 - 10 on DVD.  ;D

A love for joking about and not taking life too seriously is great as well.  :)

Written By: danootaandme on 11/05/04 at 7:29 am

ah, intelligence is a good thing, but I think Im sometimes too intimidated by girls who are smarter than me...but that doesnt mean I prefer dumb ones...in fact, I doubt I could ever have a serrious relationship with a really dumb girl...Id either get incredably fed up with her (and the fact that I probably have to explain everything I say) or Id take advantage of her dumbness just for the sake of a joke ("Yeah, dont you know that the president ruled that every girl must strip in public or else is a terrorist?" "Really?")... Im an evil person lol

I guess the question is how long would it take for you to get fed up, and would that be in direct correlation
to the size of her breasts?  ::)Guys do tend to be wierd like that.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/05/04 at 10:16 am

Lol. Good one, Mark - Hang on! I've got series Simpsons 1 - 4 on DVD - You don't want me though.  ;D

Interesting question. Sincerity, honesty, genuineness, an independent streak and Simpsons DVDs 5 - 10 on DVD.  ;D

A love for joking about and not taking life too seriously is great as well.  :)
;D Good one as well, Bobby! Which DVD has the "Baseball" episode....the one where they had Ken Griifey Jr, Roger Clemens, Ozzie Smith, Don Mattingly, Daryll Strawberry, Steve Sax, Mike Socia, ect. ???

Written By: Gis on 11/05/04 at 10:49 am

I don't know about a back room of vinyl I seem to have ended up with a house full of Star Wars stuff and I mean full...................

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/05/04 at 10:51 am

Someone who is intellegent, a great sense of humor, sensitive, and who will put up with me.  :D Hmmmm, sounds just like Carlos.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Howard on 11/05/04 at 4:01 pm

intelligence,beauty,slim figure,good head on her shoulders,passionate,loving and caring. :)

Howard

Written By: Billy Florio on 11/05/04 at 4:48 pm

I guess the question is how long would it take for you to get fed up, and would that be in direct correlation
to the size of her breasts?  ::)Guys do tend to be wierd like that.

breasts arent everything...Id probably get fed up after a few days

Written By: Bobby on 11/05/04 at 5:37 pm

;D Good one as well, Bobby! Which DVD has the "Baseball" episode....the one where they had Ken Griifey Jr, Roger Clemens, Ozzie Smith, Don Mattingly, Daryll Strawberry, Steve Sax, Mike Socia, ect. ???

I have no idea - I will take a look at my collection (if it features in series 1 to 4 that is  :)).

You know, I have no idea why I (and blokes in general) like breasts. It must be something instinctive or sub-conscious perhaps. Though you can't have a completely intelligent conversation with a set of boobs.  ;D

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 11/05/04 at 5:45 pm

You know, I have no idea why I (and blokes in general) like breasts. It must be something instinctive or sub-conscious perhaps. Though you can't have a completely intelligent conversation with a set of boobs.  ;D

You can't have an intelligent conversation while looking at a set of boobs either! ;) I don't know what the fascination with boobs (especially big ones) is. It just seems like it's the bigger the better with most guys. Thankfully, Rush isn't like that! (Well, not really...) ;)

What does it take to win my love? Well, I think I married the person who had what it takes! A great sense of humour and personality, and above all...and this is extremely important...the same taste in music!!! Music is so important to me that a relationship just wouldn't work with someone who didn't like at least some of the same artists I do!! :)

Absolutely Vle

Written By: Bobby on 11/05/04 at 5:51 pm

You can't have an intelligent conversation while looking at a set of boobs either! ;) I don't know what the fascination with boobs (especially big ones) is. It just seems like it's the bigger the better with most guys. Thankfully, Rush isn't like that! (Well, not really...) ;)

So that's where I have been going wrong?  ;D

I don't like massive boobs. A friend of mine said 'if it's more than a handful, it's a waste'. I'm inclined to agree. They have to be natural though.

What does it take to win my love? Well, I think I married the person who had what it takes! A great sense of humour and personality, and above all...and this is extremely important...the same taste in music!!! Music is so important to me that a relationship just wouldn't work with someone who didn't like at least some of the same artists I do!! :)

Music is very important in a relationship. Lisa and I started our relationship knowing we were both A-ha fans.

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 11/05/04 at 6:06 pm

So that's where I have been going wrong?  ;D

I don't like massive boobs. A friend of mine said 'if it's more than a handful, it's a waste'. I'm inclined to agree. They have to be natural though.

Well, maybe it's that I'm female that I don't understand the male species' obsession with tits. It's what's in a girl's head that matters!! Breast size shouldn't even come into the picture! :)

Music is very important in a relationship. Lisa and I started our relationship knowing we were both A-ha fans.

Rush and I were both Depeche Mode (and 80's electronic music in general) fans. I got him into The Smiths. He got me more into Ultravox. Perfect match! :D

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Bobby on 11/05/04 at 6:20 pm

Well, maybe it's that I'm female that I don't understand the male species' obsession with tits. It's what's in a girl's head that matters!! Breast size shouldn't even come into the picture! :)

Yes . . . In theory.

Rush and I were both Depeche Mode (and 80's electronic music in general) fans. I got him into The Smiths. He got me more into Ultravox. Perfect match! :D

Absolutely! It seemed your relationship entered into a 'new wave'.  ::)  ;D

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 11/05/04 at 6:23 pm

Yes . . . In theory.

Why in theory? Brains are more important than looks, no?

Absolutely! It seemed your relationship entered into a 'new wave'.  ::)  ;D

Is this where you would say, "I'll get me coat..."? ;) Ha ha ha...:P

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Bobby on 11/05/04 at 6:30 pm

Is a bloke going to recognise a woman's intellect first or her bust?

Is this where you would say, "I'll get me coat..."? ;) Ha ha ha...:P

Yes lol.  ;D

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 11/05/04 at 6:33 pm

Is a bloke going to recognise a woman's intellect first or her bust?

No of course not. That's where conversation comes in! ;)

Yes lol.  ;D

Thought so. Well, then...off you go! :P

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Bobby on 11/05/04 at 6:37 pm

No of course not. That's where conversation comes in! ;)

It's a sad fact, Vile that some blokes will not get to the point of conversation with some women if there is no attraction.

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 11/05/04 at 6:41 pm

It's a sad fact, Vile that some blokes will not get to the point of conversation with some women if there is no attraction.

This is true, Bobby. One's looks is always what makes a first impression. You can't "see" one's personality. That's what I like about the 'net. You get to know one's personality before ever knowing what they look like! ;)

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Bobby on 11/05/04 at 6:49 pm

This is true, Bobby. One's looks is always what makes a first impression. You can't "see" one's personality. That's what I like about the 'net. You get to know one's personality before ever knowing what they look like! ;)

It's just an unfortunate fact of life, Vile, nothing more. You are right about the net, the personality comes first. I like the net because 'Iy yam a much betta typah than Iy yam a spaker'.

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 11/05/04 at 6:52 pm

It's just an unfortunate fact of life, Vile, nothing more. You are right about the net, the personality comes first. I like the net because 'Iy yam a much betta typah than Iy yam a spaker'.

Your typing skills are stellar, Bobby!! And I'm sure you're well-spoken. (And I'm not one of those who melt at the sound of every English accent I hear!) :D

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Billy Florio on 11/05/04 at 6:53 pm

um....

Written By: Bobby on 11/05/04 at 7:01 pm

Your typing skills are stellar, Bobby!! And I'm sure you're well-spoken. (And I'm not one of those who melt at the sound of every English accent I hear!) :D

Thank you very much, Vile but I assure you, you will not melt at my accent at all. I have a midlands drawl that is not very attractive to the ears.

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 11/05/04 at 7:05 pm

Thank you very much, Vile but I assure you, you will not melt at my accent at all. I have a midlands drawl that is not very attractive to the ears.

<shudder> (Just kidding!) :D Actually, I've never heard yours so I wouldn't know. I could swear you've made comparisons in the past, but I can't remember...

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Bobby on 11/05/04 at 7:21 pm

<shudder> (Just kidding!) :D Actually, I've never heard yours so I wouldn't know. I could swear you've made comparisons in the past, but I can't remember...

I have done but I am not sure if you will recognise some of them. Birmingham comedian Frank Skinner represents my accent the most. Ozzy Osbourne has the same accent but it's not fair to myself to compare my voice to his.

I think we should do a voice thread  - use microphones to store speech files on the computer and insert them onto a post. Is that possible?

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 11/05/04 at 7:28 pm

I have done but I am not sure if you will recognise some of them. Birmingham comedian Frank Skinner represents my accent the most. Ozzy Osbourne has the same accent but it's not fair to myself to compare my voice to his.

I think we should do a voice thread  - use microphones to store speech files on the computer and insert them onto a post. Is that possible?

Oh right! I remember you mentioning Ozzy now, come to think of it...and Frank Skinner sounds vaguely familiar. (I think I asked Rush about him.) :)

That would be cool if that were possible! Hearing other people's voices gives something like this that "personal touch." I like it! I could share my singing talents too! :D

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Bobo on 11/06/04 at 7:59 am

Hmm. I've been thinkin' about this one. And hard though it is to mention "things which would win my love", and not "things which have won my love", I think it's possible.. Let's see..

The first thing that has to be mentioned is the fact that I talk too much at some times, and not enough at others. The right person has always known exactly the right moment to speak up, to help me out, to change the subject, to detract from an awkward situation at any one point so as to make me feel comfortable. This was common of Mel, and is probably more so of Kristen.

Secondly, people have to accept me for the person I am, which means putting up with the imperfections, stupidly avoidable nuances, wacky occurrences, pig ignorance, and other things which I so well manifest at times. That and my depressive episodes which I tend to go through. Again, this is something which Kristen has more than put up with over the short time in which she has known me.

Thirdly, (isn't this turning into such a dumb list?!) not a lot of people put up with my current state of tortuous neuroses which I seem to be going through. Especially as I know that in the end, these neuroses will pass. This is something very much that Mel helped me with five years ago, and something which has only recently resurrected itself since I've been with Kristen.

And finally, shedloads of patience when dealing with someone like me is absolutely essential. Without this, nobody can survive more than a day with me as I tend to go absolutely totally 100% crazy.

Come to think of it, this has turned out to be not such a bad list!

Written By: Bobby on 11/06/04 at 8:06 am

Secondly, people have to accept me for the person I am, which means putting up with the imperfections, stupidly avoidable nuances, wacky occurrences, pig ignorance, and other things which I so well manifest at times. That and my depressive episodes which I tend to go through. Again, this is something which Kristen has more than put up with over the short time in which she has known me.

Thirdly, (isn't this turning into such a dumb list?!) not a lot of people put up with my current state of tortuous neuroses which I seem to be going through. Especially as I know that in the end, these neuroses will pass. This is something very much that Mel helped me with five years ago, and something which has only recently resurrected itself since I've been with Kristen.

Absolutely right, Bobo. It is infatuation, not love that is based on perfection. This isn't a dumb list at all, Bobo.  :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/06/04 at 10:37 am

I have no idea - I will take a look at my collection (if it features in series 1 to 4 that is  :)).

;D Thanks, Bobby!

Written By: Bobo on 11/06/04 at 11:24 am

Thank you, Bobby.

Absolutely right, Bobo. It is infatuation, not love that is based on perfection. This isn't a dumb list at all, Bobo. :)

Written By: Bobby on 11/06/04 at 5:49 pm

That's o.k you guys.  :)

Written By: Dagwood on 11/06/04 at 5:54 pm

Someone who is kind, generous and likes my daughter.

Written By: AngeliK on 11/06/04 at 5:59 pm

a miracle???
I don't think I'm capable of loving anyone right now.
Normally I'd say someone taller/older than me, weird sense of humor (like me) someone I can talk to, laugh with and cry with. someone who knows when I need a hug, and doesn't get all weird when I'm upset.

but most importantly, someone who would be willing to put up with daily film watching (I'm obsessed).

Written By: Howard on 11/06/04 at 9:46 pm

boobs,brains and brawn. ;D

Howard

Written By: Bobby on 11/07/04 at 2:37 pm

boobs,brains and brawn. ;D

You like your women muscular, Howard?  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/07/04 at 3:07 pm

Ah your cursed with the Midlands drawl.. having never lived in London i have somehow picked up a slight London twang.. add this to a midwestern drawl and  Leicester quick fire idiot speech and you have my somewhat Rob Van Dam like voice.. how.. don't ask

By the way, in answer to the question of the thread.. 3 beers babe and im your..

Written By: Bobby on 11/07/04 at 3:21 pm

Ah your cursed with the Midlands drawl.. having never lived in London i have somehow picked up a slight London twang.. add this to a midwestern drawl and  Leicester quick fire idiot speech and you have my somewhat Rob Van Dam like voice.. how.. don't ask

By the way, in answer to the question of the thread.. 3 beers babe and im your..

I'm trying to imagine Rob Van Dam's voice (after not hearing him do a decent promo in ages). Hmm! Sounds like an interesting combo there, Alchoholica.

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/07/04 at 3:22 pm

Yeah it's a sum of all parts not being equal to the end results jobbie ::)

Written By: Bobby on 11/07/04 at 3:27 pm

We are going to have to orchestrate a 'voice' thread. I don't know how we are going to do it though - I haven't got a computer microphone for starters.  ::)

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/07/04 at 3:30 pm

My cousin broke mine... i botched it back together but it sounds odd now... my darling mother 'tidied up' my other Microphone  >:(

Written By: jaytee on 11/07/04 at 6:20 pm

How my husband won me - he made me laugh and he still does.  He's kind and considerate and he's got a nice face and a good bod.

Written By: Howard on 11/08/04 at 7:53 pm

You like your women muscular, Howard?  ;D

not really.I was just adding to the conversation. ;D

Howard

Written By: Howard on 11/08/04 at 7:54 pm

beauty,brains,boobs & butt. ;)

Howard

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/08/04 at 10:08 pm

We are going to have to orchestrate a 'voice' thread. I don't know how we are going to do it though - I haven't got a computer microphone for starters.  ::)

I haven't got one either...though I'd be willing get one if I knew that we could do this sort of thing.  :)

Written By: alwayssearching on 11/09/04 at 1:32 am

Nice,a kind heart, incredibly quirky, hysterical sense of dry humor, respectful, a strong work ethic, lost in the 70's(music), fun, able to lay on the floor and read the paper on Sundays while drinking coffee and listening to Sanborn, without needing to talk, romantic...

Written By: karen on 11/09/04 at 5:58 am

You're not talking real Leicester till you call everyone 'me duck' and know the meaning of someone being 'mardy'

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/09/04 at 6:11 am

Mardy is a perfectly good word.. me duck however is an abomination that must be eradicated.

Written By: Bobby on 11/09/04 at 5:48 pm

Mardy is a perfectly good word.. me duck however is an abomination that must be eradicated.

'Mardy' is a class word. Very popular where I come from. 'Y' bayin propa marday yow am.'  ;D

People say 'me duck' in Leicester? Hmm! That must give you the bird (before anyone says anything, I'm getting my coat straight away . . .).

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 11/09/04 at 7:18 pm

'Mardy' is a class word. Very popular where I come from. 'Y' bayin propa marday yow am.'  ;D

People say 'me duck' in Leicester? Hmm! That must give you the bird (before anyone says anything, I'm getting my coat straight away . . .).

The sooner the better...:P LOL!! ;D

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Howard on 11/09/04 at 7:19 pm

She would have to be smart,sympathetic,a good head on her shoulders,friendly,loving,caring & a special person. :)

Howard

Written By: Apricot on 11/09/04 at 8:45 pm

Sensitivity
Humor
Openmindedness
Warmth
Depth
Artistic, or a Lover of the Arts
An air of beauty, not necessarily a physical air. Something that makes this personal desireable.

Written By: Zella on 11/10/04 at 1:26 am

Somebody who can spell and punctuate correctly during cybesex....::) :P

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/10/04 at 3:35 am

'Im gooing to Leek your'e back!'

How's that work ^

Written By: karen on 11/10/04 at 3:42 am

'Im gooing to Leek your'e back!'

How's that work ^

LOL! 

Written By: Bobby on 11/10/04 at 5:26 am

The sooner the better...:P LOL!! ;D

You pickin' on me again, Vile? It's not my fault - it's generic . . . genetic.  :(  ;)  ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/10/04 at 7:43 pm

someone who understands me
loving
caring
enjoys my company

Howard

Written By: Mona on 12/30/04 at 7:23 am

Absolutely Vile

I met my husband on line, in a chat room.

To win my love you must respect me and be someone I can respect, have a good sense of humor and be considerate. 

Written By: Bobby on 12/30/04 at 5:11 pm

Nice,a kind heart, incredibly quirky, hysterical sense of dry humor, respectful, a strong work ethic, lost in the 70's(music), fun, able to lay on the floor and read the paper on Sundays while drinking coffee and listening to Sanborn, without needing to talk, romantic...

Quirky = good  8)

Written By: Alchoholica on 01/07/05 at 10:06 am

A Strong Dislike of Cubbies  ;)

Written By: Howard on 01/07/05 at 3:48 pm

understanding
passionate
good heart
loving
kind
good sense of humor

Howard

Written By: NullandVoid on 01/08/05 at 8:57 pm

Gimme a lifetime supply of pepsi and I'm all yours!

just kidding,a good sense of humor and a litte bit of ambition and crazyness will do it for me.

Written By: Howard on 01/08/05 at 9:00 pm

good sense of humor
attractive
nice shapely figure.

Howard

Written By: RockandRollFan on 01/08/05 at 9:49 pm

Someone who is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside, likes the same kind of music as me and enjoys poetry ;)

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 01/09/05 at 1:15 am

What does it take to win my love? Hmmmm.....

I never knew for sure until recently. Now I know.

As I type this, there is a man in Wales trying to get to sleep. He is having a very difficult time with it because of me.

So whoever is interested in finding out what it takes to win my love, ask him. He knows because he just won it. :-*

Everyone else, sorry, you're too late, the game is over. ;D

Rio

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 01/15/05 at 6:32 pm

What does it take to win my love? Hmmmm.....

I never knew for sure until recently. Now I know.

As I type this, there is a man in Wales trying to get to sleep. He is having a very difficult time with it because of me.

So whoever is interested in finding out what it takes to win my love, ask him. He knows because he just won it. :-*

Everyone else, sorry, you're too late, the game is over. ;D

Rio

Oh, what to say... What to say...

And who was responsible for you having met this man in Wales, hmmmmmmm?? ;) He's a great guy, Rio, and I'm happy for you!!!! And he's a DRUMMER as well!!! I'm so jealous! Hee hee! :D

Oh, by the way... You can make any...er...certain drummer comments here if you want! You're safe!

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 01/15/05 at 11:50 pm

Oh, what to say... What to say...

And who was responsible for you having met this man in Wales, hmmmmmmm?? ;) He's a great guy, Rio, and I'm happy for you!!!! And he's a DRUMMER as well!!! I'm so jealous! Hee hee! :D

Oh, by the way... You can make any...er...certain drummer comments here if you want! You're safe!

Absolutely Vile

Hey, a million thanks to you Vile for making it possible!!!!! ;)

Yeah, he's a drummer, drummers are really great too, especially at keeping a good, steady rhythm!!! ;)  :-*

Why would you be jealous? OH! I know.... ;) Your jealous because I have a drummer in my life and you don't, well, you do in your fantasies, but thats all....the drummer you want is a married man, who lives in California.... :)

I know, it hurts.... ;D

Rio

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 01/15/05 at 11:58 pm

Hey, a million thanks to you Vile for making it possible!!!!! ;)

Yeah, well, you know... I try...;)

Yeah, he's a drummer, drummers are really great too, especially at keeping a good, steady rhythm!!! ;)  :-*

And they know how to pound skins as well!!!! ;D

Why would you be jealous? OH! I know.... ;) Your jealous because I have a drummer in my life and you don't, well, you do in your fantasies, but thats all....the drummer you want is a married man, who lives in California.... :)

I know, it hurts.... ;D

Rio

So, I'm a married woman who lives in Canada. We have a lot in common! (Did I mention he's Canadian, too?) :D ;)

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 01/16/05 at 12:03 am

And they know how to pound skins as well!!!! ;D

Mmm!!! Don't remind me about it!! It just makes it that much worse, knowing that he's in Wales and unable to demonstrate it to me... ;)

So, I'm a married woman who lives in Canada. We have a lot in common! (Did I mention he's Canadian, too?) :D ;)

Absolutely Vile

Yes, you did...a displaced Canadian in America in fact.... ;D

Rio

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 01/16/05 at 12:09 am

Mmm!!! Don't remind me about it!! It just makes it that much worse, knowing that he's in Wales and unable to demonstrate it to me... ;)

Oh I'm sure he'll be able to demonstrate his rhythmic abilities one day whenever you make it over there...;)

Yes, you did...a displaced Canadian in America in fact.... ;D

Rio

A displaced Canadian in America who spent considerable time in the UK drumming for the best band on the planet!!!!!! :) Cann you feel the love? I Cann! :D

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 01/16/05 at 12:12 am

Oh I'm sure he'll be able to demonstrate his rhythmic abilities one day whenever you make it over there...;)

Yes, and we are making plans for that too! Can't wait for it!! ;D

A displaced Canadian in America who spent considerable time in the UK drumming for the best band on the planet!!!!!! :) Cann you feel the love? I Cann! :D

Absolutely Vile

Just the man of your dreams, isn't he!!! 8)

Rio

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 01/16/05 at 12:16 am

Yes, and we are making plans for that too! Can't wait for it!! ;D

I bet!! :)

Just the man of your dreams, isn't he!!! 8)

Rio

Yup! Well...when you look that good (as I'm sure he still does), how Cann you resist? And who cares if he's...oh...20 years older! I don't mind! :D

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 01/16/05 at 12:19 am

Yup! Well...when you look that good (as I'm sure he still does), how Cann you resist? And who cares if he's...oh...20 years older! I don't mind! :D

Absolutely Vile

My exact thoughts on Adam! Even though he doesn't look as good as he used to, I'd still like to try some Antmeat!!  ;) ;D

Rio

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 01/16/05 at 12:21 am

My exact thoughts on Adam! Even though he doesn't look as good as he used to, I'd still like to try some Adam meat!!  ;) ;D

Rio

And even though I'm a vegetarian, I certainly couldn't pass up some yummy Canned meat!!!!!! :D

(Thanks for setting me up for that one!!) ;)

Absolutely Vile

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 01/16/05 at 12:23 am

And even though I'm a vegetarian, I certainly couldn't pass up some yummy Canned meat!!!!!! :D

(Thanks for setting me up for that one!!) ;)

Absolutely Vile

No problem!!

Hmmmmm....I think its just about time to get my Adam fix for the day too... :-*

Rio

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 01/16/05 at 12:27 am

No problem!!

Hmmmmm....I think its just about time to get my Adam fix for the day too... :-*

Rio

Good idea! Especially if you mean pictures. I'm long overdue for my Warren fix... :-*

Absolutely Vile

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 02/11/05 at 2:03 pm

;D

Good grief !  Here's an interesting thread to stumble into at 6.02 in the morning  :o

Ah well, it woke me up anyway, and that was what I was trying to do  ;)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 02/11/05 at 2:11 pm

;D

Good grief !  Here's an interesting thread to stumble into at 6.02 in the morning  :o

Ah well, it woke me up anyway, and that was what I was trying to do  ;)

;D

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 02/11/05 at 2:16 pm

Hehehehe....

You should see Vile and me on the Ultravox thread! A LOT of jawdropping things are said there! This is sweet talk for us... ;D

Oh, by the way, the drummer from Wales I'm talking about is now a member of this board... ;)

Rio

Written By: Howard on 02/11/05 at 4:05 pm

She would have to be:

smart
on my level of intelligence
25-30 years of age
pretty
sexy
yummy! ;D

Howard

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/12/05 at 6:47 am

Decorum as well as board etiquette rules prevent me from posting exact details, but winning my love involved the following tem list:

-One crystal chandelier
-Two cans of Reddi-Wip
-One 9' x 12' sheet of plastic tarping material
-One six-volt lantern battery
-One jar of maraschino cherries
-A dwarf
-Christina Aguilera

;)

Written By: danootaandme on 02/12/05 at 8:51 am

Decorum as well as board etiquette rules prevent me from posting exact details, but winning my love involved the following tem list:

-One crystal chandelier
-Two cans of Reddi-Wip
-One 9' x 12' sheet of plastic tarping material
-One six-volt lantern battery
-One jar of maraschino cherries
-A dwarf
-Christina Aguilera

;)

Would you settle for the battery, maraschino cherries(in green) and Reddi-Wip?  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...