inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What 2 do?

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 11/05/04 at 6:13 pm

Guys I'm so sad....My boyfriend who is the sweetest guy in the world is moving to NY in Dec. to go 2 film school.  And there's really not any way that I could go with him.  I'm trying to devise an *evil* (not really) plan to make him realize how much he'll miss me so he'll stay here...or at least pop the question.  ;D  lol j/k  What should I do?

Subject: Re: What 2 do?

Written By: Bobby on 11/05/04 at 6:16 pm

Er . . . Prolong sex until his basic instincts tell him to give the idea of film school up.  ;D

Written By: Billy Florio on 11/05/04 at 6:28 pm

tell him that the best job he'll get in the world is projectionist (thats what made me not major in it)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/06/04 at 11:59 am

If you really care about him, you are going to have to let him go. If you try to keep him with you instead of encouraging him to pursue his dreams, he may start resenting you ("I coulda been a contenda") and that would really sabotage your relationship.  I understand that long-distance relationships are very hard. But, as I have said many times, if it was meant to be, it will happen.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...