inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How many kids do you have?

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/07/04 at 12:51 am

I have 2 kids.....one boy, one girl.  :)

Subject: Re: How many kids do you have?

Written By: Davester on 11/07/04 at 4:35 am

A son, Danny, who'll turn 18 in January.

Written By: Paul on 11/07/04 at 5:24 am

Zilch, and that's probably how it'll remain...

Mind you, I am uncle to several and also the 'owner' of a spoiled rotten cat - so I suppose that's compensation...!

Written By: jaytee on 11/07/04 at 6:15 am

Four - two girls 16 & almost 14 and two boys 11 & 8.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/07/04 at 8:21 am

On boy, thirteen.  Of course if you count the Queens consort, it would be two, he's 55 :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/07/04 at 9:10 am

Richard-born February 22, 1982

Blaine-born January 24, 1984......died April 26, 2001 :\'(

Paul -born January 2, 1986

Randall-born- December 12, 1986

Brian-born October 6, 1988

Matthew-Born December 12, 1992

Written By: sputnikcorp on 11/07/04 at 10:00 am

one, a son. his name is ethan and he was born march 15, 2001.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/07/04 at 12:11 pm

I don't have any of my own but I do have 3 step-daughters, 1 step-son, 1 and a half step-grandkids (one little girl and the other is on the way) and 2 cats.  ;D

Cat

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/07/04 at 12:14 pm

Wow, two kids born on December 12!  That's cool!  8)

BTW, that is also my mother's birthday...and fellow boardie whom we all know and love!  :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/07/04 at 12:48 pm

Wow, two kids born on December 12!  That's cool!   8)

BTW, that is also my mother's birthday...and fellow boardie whom we all know and love!  :)

That's right! And though Blaine has passed on,  when people ask me how many kids I have I always say 6 :)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/07/04 at 2:08 pm

I have a son, who's five and a half.

Tanya

Written By: Jessica on 11/07/04 at 2:14 pm

I put one, even though he's not born yet. :)

Written By: Bobby on 11/07/04 at 2:26 pm

Just the one - he's enough.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/07/04 at 4:43 pm

I have one and she is a six-year old handful.

Written By: jaytee on 11/07/04 at 6:17 pm

Wow, two kids born on December 12!  That's cool!   8)

December 12 is also my husband's birthday and Frank Sinatra's birthday!

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/07/04 at 6:31 pm

I know how you feel.  My daughter is almost 9 and she's still a handful!  :D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/07/04 at 6:32 pm

That day is more popular than I thought!  ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/07/04 at 7:03 pm

She was great the day I met you two ;)

Written By: gemini61 on 11/07/04 at 7:28 pm

I have 2 daughters. One will be 16 on Dec. 16 & the other was 22 Aug. 14  :)

Written By: BodaciousBoy on 11/07/04 at 7:36 pm

I have a son and a daughter, 4 and 7 :)

Written By: KimberIndy on 11/07/04 at 11:53 pm

No kids of my own. I have one nephew who's 9.

However, I am a nanny. The boy I primarily care for is now 13, and I've been with his family for over 9 years. I also care for a 16-month old 3 mornings a week. There are also a slew of other children I've nannied for in the past that I'm still close to.

If I ever need a kid fix, I don't have to go far. If being a nanny has taught me anything, it's that I never want my own kids. I adore the kind I can give back at the end of the day.  :)

Written By: mandamoo on 11/08/04 at 3:12 am

Wow, two kids born on December 12! That's cool! 8)

BTW, that is also my mother's birthday...and fellow boardie whom we all know and love! :)

Indeed, Karen :)

None. I've left my run a bit late, sadly :(

Written By: karen on 11/08/04 at 3:36 am

I've got a daughter who will be six next week (and don't we know it!) and a boy who will be three in January.

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 11/08/04 at 6:54 am

It's also FussBudget's birthday !  :D  Not many shopping days left  :P

I have 2, but there will be no more - guaranteed  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/08/04 at 8:30 am

3 boys (well, 4 if you count hubby ;)), ages 3, 6 & 9...all born 5 days short of being exactly 2 yrs 11 mos apart...and if hubby and I had both been born 2 days later, we would be 3/30, 4/25, 5/20, 6/15, 7/10 ;)...and we progressively get older as the year progresses (youngest in Mar, oldest in July)   Strange numeric facts about our little family ;D :D

Interesting. Most of my nieces and nephews were born on either the 13th or 29th of different months-with two exceptions-the youngest two. (there are 8 in all). One was born on the 1st which makes it easy but one of my nephews-no one can seem to remember his birthday. I'm usually really good remembering dates but for the life of me I can't remember his. I know it somewhere around the 20th-24th of Jan. At least I know the week.  :-\\  I think that is because he was SUPPOSED to be born on the 29th-like most.  ;)

Cat

Written By: danootaandme on 11/08/04 at 11:32 am

3 boys (well, 4 if you count hubby ;)), ages 3, 6 & 9...all born 5 days short of being exactly 2 yrs 11 mos apart...and if hubby and I had both been born 2 days later, we would be 3/30, 4/25, 5/20, 6/15, 7/10 ;)...and we progressively get older as the year progresses (youngest in Mar, oldest in July)  Strange numeric facts about our little family ;D :D

That is sooooo weird.......Jake was born on April 15... Tax day.

Written By: Indy Gent on 11/08/04 at 12:03 pm

I have zero kids, and I don't have a wife, either.

Written By: nally on 11/08/04 at 2:09 pm

I have zero kids, and I don't have a wife, either.

Same here. I'm still young, though. :-\\

Written By: IWannaBeAGoonie on 11/08/04 at 2:19 pm

Three..two boys and a girl.  :)

Written By: danootaandme on 11/08/04 at 3:08 pm

OK all you moms out there, I have to know, I gave birth once, and that was enough for
me.  Did you forget the pain  :o on the way to number 2?  Or just decide you wanted another
so bad you'd stand it? It's been thirteen years and I still remember the absolute horror. I
will add that I wanted to have the drugs, but I got to the hospital too late, already fully dilated
so they couldn't give me any  >:( . I almost jumped out of the bed and strangled the midwife(in
hospital).

Written By: gemini61 on 11/08/04 at 4:02 pm

OK all you moms out there, I have to know, I gave birth once, and that was enough for
me.  Did you forget the pain  :o on the way to number 2?  Or just decide you wanted another
so bad you'd stand it? It's been thirteen years and I still remember the absolute horror. I
will add that I wanted to have the drugs, but I got to the hospital too late, already fully dilated
so they couldn't give me any  >:( . I almost jumped out of the bed and strangled the midwife(in
hospital).

I had mine 6 yrs. apart, so yes, I obviously forgot the pain! But, the second was breach, so I had a C-section with her. So, I knew exactly what day and time I was going to have her. Pretty cool, the night before thinking, ok, I'm going to have a baby tomorrow at 8:00 a.m. and there will be no pain like the first time.  :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/08/04 at 5:25 pm

I went through enough pain with 2, and fortunately I won't be doing that anymore.  :)

Written By: Paul on 11/08/04 at 7:30 pm

Well, I've seen the effect childbirth had on various female members of my family...and I do take my hat off to you ladies - quite an effort...

Speaking of effort - out of us three, my mother always says that my eldest sister (the first of us) was the worst - amazingly, I was the easiest - extremely amazing considering I was quite a 'walloper' - I tipped the scales at a hefty 11lb...!!

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/08/04 at 10:05 pm

Well, I've seen the effect childbirth had on various female members of my family...and I do take my hat off to you ladies - quite an effort...

Speaking of effort - out of us three, my mother always says that my eldest sister (the first of us) was the worst - amazingly, I was the easiest - extremely amazing considering I was quite a 'walloper' - I tipped the scales at a hefty 11lb...!!

You were a big baby!  :D

I was 7 lbs. 12 oz. when I was born....right in between my kids' weights (one was 7 lbs. 4 oz. and the other 8 lbs. 2 oz.)....

Written By: alwayssearching on 11/09/04 at 1:26 am

hospital).

2 kids-Britta is 9 and Reid is 6.  GREAT pregnancies, TERRIBLE labors..hey guys, try having a MAJOR contraction while vomiting and getting an epidural(where you must remain still) at the same time..Now THAT'S multi-tasking. I would have done it again though!

Written By: karen on 11/09/04 at 3:50 am

hospital).

I think you do forget to a certain extent quite how bad it is.  That said I'm fairly certain my second wasn't as painful.

The way my first labour went meant I was determined to leave it till the last minute before getting to hospital with my second.

When my daughter was born I started with early labour pains on Saturday afternoon, went to hospital v early Sunday morning and spent all Sunday wandering around the ward.  They examined me to see if I could go home Sunday evening and realised I was about halfway.  Elizabeth wasn't born until early Monday morning after an epidural, forceps, the works!

With James I woke up with back pain, went back to sleep for a while and then got up and did some housework to keep active and keep the labour going.  I went to hospital with contractions about 3 minutes apart!  By the time I got there they had stopped so we went home, had a spicy curry and things started up again.  We went back to hospital and James was born about 3 hours later.  That time I managed with just gas and air.

Most people I know say that the second birth is easier.  But I think if you are too worried about it then you will tense up and that will make things worse.  When Elizabeth was born I didn't really want to give birth.  My husband was working abroad and was due home the following weekend.  I think, psychologically, I wanted to hang on until he could be there.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/09/04 at 5:42 am

Gemini61 is out there now giving birth as I type this(see her post above) .  Good luck to
you.  Let us know baby facts when you are up to it. :)

Written By: joedeertae on 11/09/04 at 6:52 am

Two boys 5 and 10 (11 in two weeks) and one baby (?) one the way due Feb.14.

Gemini61 is out there now giving birth as I type this(see her post above) . Good luck to
you. Let us know baby facts when you are up to it. :)

Good Luck gemini61 :)

Written By: Paul on 11/09/04 at 7:02 am

You were a big baby!  :D

A wee bit on the large side, I must admit...! Legend has it that my dad was looking me over expecting to see a pair of tusks and a trunk...!!

Best wishes to gemini, hope everything goes well...

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/09/04 at 11:07 am

Gemini61 is out there now giving birth as I type this(see her post above) .  Good luck to

I think you misunderstood.  She's already had her kids.  She was talking about what she was thinking the night before she was scheduled to have her second child.....

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/09/04 at 11:27 am

hospital).

Well, I'm ready for my second. I don't specifically remember the pain. I know it felt like your worst cramps multiplied by 10. But, I can't let that deter from adding more to my crew. Thankfully, I used drugs. Sorry, IMHO, going natural does not grant you a medal.

I also had a major contraction as they inserted the epidural! Talk about restraint!

Tanya

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/09/04 at 11:40 am

I also had a major contraction as they inserted the epidural! Talk about restraint!

Tanya

Yikes!  :(

Written By: gemini61 on 11/09/04 at 2:49 pm

Oh my gosh! No, no, no, you misunderstood! I was talking about the feeling I had the night before I went in the have my second daughter!! No more for me, thank you very much!! I'm just waiting for grandchildren to come along now  :)

Written By: gemini61 on 11/09/04 at 2:51 pm

I think you misunderstood.  She's already had her kids.  She was talking about what she was thinking the night before she was scheduled to have her second child.....

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Karen!! In no way, shape, or form am I going to have anymore!  ;)  I'm a little too old to start over now!  :) Well, I guess technically I'm not too old, but you know what I mean!

Written By: maddog on 11/09/04 at 3:11 pm

I have three daughters, aged 9, 7 and 3. The middle daughter will be 8 in two days' time, she's getting a hamster ::).

Written By: Cheeky Ferret on 11/09/04 at 3:24 pm

None.... too young, too free and far too addicted to be partying  :D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/09/04 at 3:38 pm

Man! I'm the ONLY one here with 5 or more ::)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/09/04 at 4:44 pm

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Karen!! In no way, shape, or form am I going to have anymore!  ;)  I'm a little too old to start over now!  :) Well, I guess technically I'm not too old, but you know what I mean!

You're welcome!  :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/09/04 at 4:44 pm

That's nothing to worry about, Mark!  :)

Written By: Paul on 11/09/04 at 6:15 pm

Oh my gosh! No, no, no, you misunderstood! I was talking about the feeling I had the night before I went in the have my second daughter!! No more for me, thank you very much!! I'm just waiting for grandchildren to come along now  :)

I'm one of the others who didn't quite read the posting correctly...

Forgive me - I don't normally begin waking up until 7 in the evening...

(Bet it put the frighteners on you though, didn't it...!!)

Written By: Tanya1976 on 11/09/04 at 9:13 pm

You, stallion, you!

Tanya

Written By: Zella on 11/10/04 at 1:16 am

Zero and it's staying that way! :o

I do have three nephews and two nieces however, plus two step-nieces; 7 grandnephews and one grandneice (most of the latter which I've yet to meet).

I do have a close friend with 12 children tho', so if I am feeling matronly, I just go hang around with her brood. :P

Written By: danootaandme on 11/10/04 at 5:34 am

I misread.  I also looked up your profile and saw how old you were and was wondering what must be in
your mind!!!  On the news yesterday they had the 57 year old woman who is having twins in vitro.
I would wonder what is in her mind, but she obviously doesn't have one.  The limits of selfish!!! 

Written By: danootaandme on 11/10/04 at 5:46 am

And all boys!!!  I kinda feel that you would have been a wonderful father to a girl. :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/10/04 at 11:07 am

Zero and it's staying that way! :o

I do have three nephews and two nieces however, plus two step-nieces; 7 grandnephews and one grandneice (most of the latter which I've yet to meet).

I do have a close friend with 12 children tho', so if I am feeling matronly, I just go hang around with her brood. :P

ZELLA!  Where've you been?!!  :o

Thanks for posting on this thread...I sure hope to see you around here more.... :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 11/10/04 at 11:07 am

And all boys!!!  I kinda feel that you would have been a wonderful father to a girl. :)

I agree.  :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/10/04 at 1:35 pm

And all boys!!! I kinda feel that you would have been a wonderful father to a girl. :)

I agree. :)
Thanks, that's very kind of you to say :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/10/04 at 1:38 pm

You, stallion, you!

Tanya
;D Thanks, Tanya!

Written By: Jennifer028 on 11/10/04 at 5:05 pm

1 boy and 1 on the way..a girl  :)

Written By: Jennifer028 on 11/10/04 at 5:07 pm

Holy cow.....so ya'll got pregnant with Randall when Paul was only a month or two old  :o  Neat, my brother's name is Randall.

Written By: Jennifer028 on 11/10/04 at 5:13 pm

hospital).

I got lucky..my doctor gave me the epidural at 3 centimetesr, when the pain was barely bad cramps.  It did start to wear off in the end when i was pushing at I had about 30 minutes of BAD pain.  But it was worth it to have a son.  I hope it goes that well with this pregnancy too  :)

Written By: gemini61 on 11/10/04 at 6:17 pm

I misread.  I also looked up your profile and saw how old you were and was wondering what must be in
your mind!!!  On the news yesterday they had the 57 year old woman who is having twins in vitro.
I would wonder what is in her mind, but she obviously doesn't have one.  The limits of selfish!!! 

Yea, I would have wondered the same thing!  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/11/04 at 11:52 am

There are some days that I am very depressed because I never (or ever will) have any kids of my own. I feel that I am missing out on something very special. But, there are other days when I am VERY GLAD that I don't have any kids-especially when friends bring their kids over and they are being terrors that day. By the time the kids go home, I am thankful.  ;) So, not having kids is like a mixed blessing.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/11/04 at 11:55 am

Holy cow.....so ya'll got pregnant with Randall when Paul was only a month or two old  :o  Neat, my brother's name is Randall.
Yeah...looking back it was kinda nice to have them all kinda close in age. I loved the way Randall used to "Mimmick" what Paul said :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/11/04 at 11:56 am

As a friend of mine & I always say (we both have 3 boys)...there's a special place in heaven for you.

There's a lady in my sub that has 5 all under the age of 10 :o
:)
That will keep her very busy!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/11/04 at 11:58 am

There are some days that I am very depressed because I never (or ever will) have any kids of my own. I feel that I am missing out on something very special. But, there are other days when I am VERY GLAD that I don't have any kids-especially when friends bring their kids over and they are being terrors that day. By the time the kids go home, I am thankful.  ;) So, not having kids is like a mixed blessing.  :-\\

Cat
Kids can be great and kids can be bad. Having them is great, losing them to death is devasting at best...I'm sorry when you feel sad but happy when you are happy as well, Cat ;)

Written By: Mona on 12/30/04 at 7:12 am

I have 3, a boy and 2 girls and my hubby has 2, a boy and a girl.  Only my youngest daughter lives with us thou. 

When I was in the hospital having my second there was a lady in the same room (a preacher's wife) who had a 3 yr. old, a 2 yr. old, a 1 yr. old and a new born.  :D

Written By: Zella on 12/30/04 at 4:08 pm

I have 3, a boy and 2 girls and my hubby has 2, a boy and a girl.  Only my youngest daughter lives with us thou. 

When I was in the hospital having my second there was a lady in the same room (a preacher's wife) who had a 3 yr. old, a 2 yr. old, a 1 yr. old and a new born.   :D

Ha ha. My friends Carol's children are ages 20, 20, 16, 14, 14, 12, 9, 8, 6, 5, 2 and 5 months! :o

Written By: NbC on 12/31/04 at 3:45 am

One daughter.  She will be 12 on Jan. 4th. 

Written By: NbC on 12/31/04 at 3:53 am

hospital).

I wanted drugs also.  But like you, they wouldn't give any to me either because I was already 7 inches dilated when I arrived at the hospital.  I walked to the emergency room and said I think I am in labor.  I guess I was lucky since the pain wasn't bad at all.  I heard quite a bit of screaming from the lady next door to my room though.  She wasn't having a good time.   

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/31/04 at 3:54 am

One son, 24 years old, he is my main reference for modern-day music.

Written By: Bobby on 12/31/04 at 10:23 am

One son, 24 years old, he is my main reference for modern-day music.

It's a nice way of viewing your son lol. I try to let my girlfriends's son know about every single original song that gets covered in the chart. My catchphrase these days is 'come to the CD player and have a listen to this . . .'.  ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/31/04 at 10:26 am

It's a nice way of viewing your son lol. I try to let my girlfriends's son know about every single original song that gets covered in the chart. My catchphrase these days is 'come to the CD player and have a listen to this . . .'.  ;D

It was my son who introduced me to Eminem, at times now I wish he had not.

Written By: Bobby on 12/31/04 at 10:35 am

It was my son who introduced me to Eminem, at times now I wish he had not.

Heh heh. Eminem is an acquired taste. Personally, I didn't mind him to start with, now I think he is a one trick pony.

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/31/04 at 10:55 am

Heh heh. Eminem is an acquired taste. Personally, I didn't mind him to start with, now I think he is a one trick pony.

As they say in TV terms, Eminem has now 'jumped the shark'.

Written By: Zella on 12/31/04 at 1:24 pm

:o :o :o :o  HOLY COW!!! :o :o :o :o  She spent 9 years of her life pregnant :o :o :o :o

They are all adopted. :)

Once when she only had 9 she and I were out at a restaraunt for dinner. She always eats her meal very slowly because she talks a lot. The waitress came over and wanted to know if the food was alright. I told the waitress "don't mind her, she has 9 children at home, so she is used to eating all her meals cold" and the waitress told her "wow - you look really good for having borne 9 children!" We didn't enlighten here - heh heh...  ;D

Written By: gord on 12/31/04 at 3:03 pm

2 or 3 or 4 or 8 ;) depending on how many of their friends are here.

2 kids,  my son is 14 and my daughter is 18 :)

Written By: Mona on 01/22/05 at 2:48 pm

hospital).

I forgot, until I went into labor with the next one and then it was,"Oh, my gosh!!!! I remember!!!  :o

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/22/05 at 5:11 pm

:o :o :o :o  HOLY COW!!! :o :o :o :o  She spent 9 years of her life pregnant :o :o :o :o

My mother seemed to be perpetually pregnant from 1951-1963. She had 13 pregnancies (but only 6 kids). We have a bunch of old home movies and it just seems that my mother was ALWAYS pregnant it all of them.

Cat

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 01/22/05 at 9:50 pm

I don't have any kids but I do plan on having kids someday....

I guess we'll just have to see how it goes when I get to Wales!! ;)

Rio

Written By: ros on 01/25/05 at 7:37 am

I have 2 and I am very happy that they weren't little boys

Written By: joedeertae on 01/31/05 at 10:04 am

Two boys 5 and 10 (11 in two weeks) and one baby (?) one the way due Feb.14.

modified:
2 boys and a girl!

Written By: Mona on 02/02/05 at 4:49 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Written By: Judas on 02/02/05 at 7:41 pm

None.

Written By: whitewolf on 02/03/05 at 9:42 pm

3-----2 girls, 1 boy
girl-16
boy-7
girl-3

Written By: joedeertae on 02/04/05 at 1:38 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Mona :)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 02/07/05 at 2:39 am

Well...it's one now ;D

Written By: ktelqueen on 02/07/05 at 2:42 am

Well...it's one now ;D

congratulations to you and Jessica  :)

Written By: karen on 02/07/05 at 4:03 am

Well...it's one now ;D

Congratulations to you both

Are you going to give us more details?

Written By: joedeertae on 02/07/05 at 10:47 am

Well...it's one now ;D

CONGRTS Rice and Jessica! How is everyone?

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 02/07/05 at 12:47 pm

Well...it's one now ;D

Congratulations, Rice and Jessica!  8)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/07/05 at 12:50 pm

Well...it's one now ;D

Congrats! I hope that Jessica and Rice Jr. are doing fine.

Cat

Written By: Tam on 02/07/05 at 11:17 pm

Congrats Rice and Jessica!

I have none of my own but two step-kids
Michael - 12
Khaya - 6

Tam

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/08/05 at 9:45 am

Congrats Rice and Jessica!

I have none of my own but two step-kids
Michael - 12
Khaya - 6

Tam

Step-kids are great, aren't they?  ;D

Cat

Written By: Tam on 02/08/05 at 11:25 am

Step-kids are great, aren't they?  ;D

Cat

You know, mine arent too bad!  ;D  Seriously though, it was pretty trying the first little while but once I let Michael know that I wasnt going anywhere and that I am gonna love him no matter what he does - he came around. Khaya lives with her mom so that is gonna be different but all in all - for someone who never wanted kids, I am truly thankful for them both!  ;)

Tam

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/08/05 at 11:57 am

You know, mine arent too bad!  ;D  Seriously though, it was pretty trying the first little while but once I let Michael know that I wasnt going anywhere and that I am gonna love him no matter what he does - he came around. Khaya lives with her mom so that is gonna be different but all in all - for someone who never wanted kids, I am truly thankful for them both!  ;)

Tam

I always wanted kids but it wasn't in the cards for me. So now I have 4 wonderful step-kids and two wonderful step-grandkids.

Cat

Written By: Tam on 02/08/05 at 12:15 pm

I always wanted kids but it wasn't in the cards for me. So now I have 4 wonderful step-kids and two wonderful step-grandkids.

Cat

I'm sorry to hear that - but now you have even more love than you could have EVER imagined!!!!
It's the best feeling in the world!

Tam

Written By: Baby on 03/01/05 at 7:23 pm

1 boy- 10
2 girls- 7 and 3

Written By: AchtungBaby on 03/01/05 at 7:26 pm

2 Girls - 9 and 7

Written By: 80s Lady on 03/01/05 at 7:43 pm

Two kids............unless I can include my husband!!!  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/01/05 at 8:18 pm

I have one little boy named Vaughn...he will be 3 soon!!! AGHGHGHGGh.....keeps me darn busy!!

:D :o ;D

Erin

Written By: Apricot on 03/01/05 at 8:33 pm

Yeah, let's see.... The last one was like, 15th...? GOTCHA!

Just joking.  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 03/01/05 at 9:50 pm

none that I know about

Check for new replies or respond here...