inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Happy Birthday to the Trademarked One!

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 01/28/05 at 3:33 pm

As y'all know, today is my 19th birthday, and I am currently listening to one of my two birthday presents (more to come, though) -- Van Halen's Best of Both Worlds. It just oozes rock and roll rebellion and impossible guitar techinque (I even know how to tap on the guitar, but I still can't quite figure out how to play "Eruption"  :P)!

My other birthday gift was AC/DC's masterpiece, Back in Black.

Help me ring in my nineteenth year by wishing me a Happy Birthday! Thank you, Penguins and parody authors! :)

Subject: Re: Happy Birthday to the Trademarked One!

Written By: nally on 01/28/05 at 3:45 pm

Happy birthday, Chrisbodily TM! :D By the way, I notice in your sig line you have "January 28, 2004"? Wasn't that the day of your birthday last year (18th)? ???

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 01/28/05 at 4:04 pm

I notice in your sig line you have "January 28, 2004"? Wasn't that the day of your birthday last year (18th)? ???

Nice catch! Didn't notice it, thank you for catching that typo.  :P I don't goof the year up too often, so that was weird.

Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday!  :)

Written By: Howard on 01/28/05 at 4:18 pm

What are you doing for your birthday CB? :)

Howard

Written By: gemini61 on 01/28/05 at 4:21 pm

Happy Birthday!  Hope you're having a great day!  :)

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 01/28/05 at 4:48 pm

What are you doing for your birthday CB? :)

Howard

I may or may not be seeing a movie or two over the weekend. I wanted to see Ray, but it's not playing at my local theater anymore (isn't it coming to video/DVD soon?). The other movie is The Grudge with Sarah Michelle Gellar.

I got $20 bucks that I'll spend when we have enough time and money to shop somewhere for a gift or something.

And there is my annual (and sometimes belated) birthday dinner (I think I did it at Lonestar or something last year) -- I may or may not be doing that this year as well. Don't quote me on it, though.

Check for new replies or respond here...