inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do you think the 90s are getting less crap here since they're a while ago now?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/04/05 at 11:29 pm

I say yes.

Subject: Re: Do you think the 90s are getting less crap here since they're a while ago now?

Written By: gemini61 on 02/05/05 at 2:20 pm

If you mean less posting in the 90s I don't think that's the reason. Alot of us here grew up in the 60s or 70s. Which are pretty long ago, but to us they hold alot of great memories that we like to talk and reminisce about. At least in my case, I was raising kids taking care of a home and working and just don't have alot of special memories of the 90s (except my kids of course). So, that's why I don't post much in the 90s. I like the 60s and 70s more because that's when I was a kid and alot of the things we talk about there is more interesting to me, like the music and fads, etc.  :) 

Subject: Re: Do you think the 90s are getting less crap here since they're a while ago now?

Written By: woops on 02/05/05 at 6:22 pm

Less posts?

Though there's some people, like myself, who grew up in the 1990's, but are interested in music from other eras.

Most of the threads from the '90's I post are usually about music, tv, and the "best/worst" of pop culture. The same for other decade forums.

And like the previous poster wrote, most people here grew up in the 1960's, 1970's, and 1980's. Plus couple from the 1990's and even this era.  :)

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/05/05 at 7:00 pm

The 90s don't get as many posts because most people here are interested in the 70s, 80s, or just come to talk about current events. The 90s don't have that nostalgia feeling yet for most people, they're just too recent. I think it will be at least 5 years until there is more interest in the 90s.

Subject: Re: Do you think the 90s are getting less crap here since they're a while ago no

Written By: ChuckyG on 02/06/05 at 11:11 am

The 90s don't get as many posts because most people here are interested in the 70s, 80s, or just come to talk about current events. The 90s don't have that nostalgia feeling yet for most people, they're just too recent. I think it will be at least 5 years until there is more interest in the 90s.

I started inthe80s in 1995, five years after the end of the 80s... so I think the time for people to become nostalgic for the early 90s is probably here.

Check for new replies or respond here...