inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I just wish.....

Written By: Mona on 02/08/05 at 2:23 pm

I just wish the last two people I am waiting on to come in and pick up tickets to go to work would come in so that I could go home.  They said they would be here before four, I just know they will wait til 3:59.

Subject: Re: I just wish.....

Written By: Mona on 02/08/05 at 2:28 pm

Well I was wrong.  One of them just walked in,  and now is when he decides to inform me that he doesn't drive so he has no way to get to the job I am sending him on.  Does anyone know if Ohio recognizes justifiable homicide?

Written By: gemini61 on 02/08/05 at 2:40 pm

Well I was wrong. One of them just walked in, and now is when he decides to inform me that he doesn't drive so he has no way to get to the job I am sending him on. Does anyone know if Ohio recognizes justifiable homicide?

If you find out, let me know, 'cause that's where I'm from!  ;)

Written By: danootaandme on 02/09/05 at 6:31 am

I just wish that I wasn't susperstitious about wishing.  To many times that "be careful what you
wish for" has come back to bite me in the a@@.  ::)

Written By: Mona on 02/09/05 at 6:40 am

ummm....isn't that a prerequisite....driving?

If we're sending them on a morning or afternoon shift, they can ride with one of the other temps because they meet up at our office, but this was for a midnight shift.  They come in and pick up their ticket during the day but getting to the job is their responsibility.  I don't know what this guy was thinking.

Written By: jaytee on 02/09/05 at 6:52 am

I just wish that I wasn't susperstitious about wishing.   To many times that "be careful what you

Know the feeling well ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/09/05 at 7:43 pm

I just wish that I wasn't susperstitious about wishing.   To many times that "be careful what you

I know that feeling. >:(

Howard

Written By: Howard on 02/09/05 at 7:44 pm

one friend who just move to Alabama and go away and leave me alone already. >:( ::)

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...