inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Happy Valentine's Day.

Written By: Gis on 02/14/05 at 7:48 am

A Happy Valentine's Day wish to you all.
Anyone got any plans ?? Printable ones that is ! ;D

I was in a card shop at lunchtime and it was full of blokes frantically choosing & buying cards.One of life's mysteries is why do men always leave everything to the last minute??

Subject: Re: Happy Valentine's Day.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/14/05 at 8:23 am

Carlos brought me flowers the other day-a bit earlier but that's ok. (I think it was partly a peace offering too since we have been a bit at odds with each other.) We do have plans to go out to dinner but the weather is supposed to be nasty tonight so we may not do that. And of course, our other plans are...well...you know.  :-X ;)

Oh, btw, we did kiss and made up.  ;D

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Cat

Written By: Bobby on 02/14/05 at 10:35 am

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  :D

I gave my girlfriend a rose, some chocs and a Valentine's Day card.

We are going out to have a romantic meal at an Italian restaurant tonight.

That should keep her happy 'till next year.  ::)  ;D

For us men, this Valentine's Day lark is a right commercial racket.  ;D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 02/14/05 at 11:45 am

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  :)

My husband has a hockey game tonight, so I'll be taking the kids to that.  He and I don't usually do much for Valentine's Day because it is so close to our anniversary (early March).  We just sorta combine them into one.  :) 

Written By: neebs25 on 02/14/05 at 1:21 pm

I don't feel that great today so we'll probley just stay home.  Hope everyone gets lots of love today! :-* :-*

Written By: Howard on 02/14/05 at 3:53 pm

I gave her a talking"I Love You"rose with Russell Stover Chocolates and an Alf photo,she gave me a Nivea collection + box of handkerchiefs. :)

I went out Saturday evening to The Starry Night Cafe and had a good rest of the night with Robin.got her to sit on my lap while I rocked her up and down like a horse & blew on her hair & smelt her Estee Lauder perfume while I kissed the nape of her neck,danced the bump and grind,rested my head on her legs & ended it with a french kiss good night.The first one was awful but the 2nd time around was very sensual.I guess I'm seeing the ferocious tiger in me that's coming out now that we've been going together for 2 months.I think it's the side of me that's she's never seen before. ;D

Howard

Written By: jaytee on 02/14/05 at 4:22 pm

I gave her a talking"I Love You"rose with Russell Stover Chocolates and an Alf photo,she gave me a Nivea collection + box of handkerchiefs. :)

I went out Saturday evening to The Starry Night Cafe and had a good rest of the night with Robin.got her to sit on my lap while I rocked her up and down like a horse & blew on her hair & smelt her Estee Lauder perfume while I kissed the nape of her neck,danced the bump and grind,rested my head on her legs & ended it with a french kiss good night.The first one was awful but the 2nd time around was very sensual.I guess I'm seeing the ferocious tiger in me that's coming out now that we've been going together for 2 months.I think it's the side of me that's she's never seen before. ;D

Howard

Howard - ya scarin' me :D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/14/05 at 6:39 pm

We didn't go out because the snow is piling up out there-so we stayed home, listen to music and right now there is a bottle of spumonti with a BIG dent in it.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Zella on 02/14/05 at 10:06 pm

Happy Valentine's Day to my top three guys:

Indy  :-* :-* :-*

Mark  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Luke  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Written By: nally on 02/14/05 at 10:15 pm

I just went to school today. Every year on Valentine's Day since 1996 (except for when it falls on the weekend, like last year), I've been giving these little chocolate hearts from See's Candy out to all the girls I like (or as many as I can find). They all appreciate it. :) In years that Valentine's Day has fallen on a Saturday (like it did last year) or Sunday (like in '99), I just start giving 'em out on the 11th or 12th. 8)

Written By: Mona on 02/15/05 at 7:28 am

We went out to dinner and talked like we haven't had time to do in weeks.  It was very enjoyable.  We exchanged cards and he got me a rose.  We don't usually do gifts, like Bobby I feel it's a holiday invented by the card and candy companies.  Plus we show our appreciation for each other every day so we don't need a special day.  And what the heck is up with Sweetest Day anyway?  How is that different from Valentine's Day?

Written By: Paul on 02/15/05 at 7:41 am

Howard

Good Lord, Howard - I think you need a cold shower...!!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/15/05 at 9:53 am

We went out to dinner and talked like we haven't had time to do in weeks.  It was very enjoyable.  We exchanged cards and he got me a rose.  We don't usually do gifts, like Bobby I feel it's a holiday invented by the card and candy companies.  Plus we show our appreciation for each other every day so we don't need a special day.  And what the heck is up with Sweetest Day anyway?  How is that different from Valentine's Day?

Here is the scoop on Sweetest Day.

http://www.theromantic.com/sweetestday.htm

Cat

Written By: IWannaBeAGoonie on 02/15/05 at 10:10 am

We actually went out for a Valentine's Day change!  Only because our babysitter, (my sister!) is doing the long distance love life thing this year!

We went to the movies (saw White Noise) and then went out to a late dinner.  Then we came home, and well, you can probably figure out the rest.  :-*

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/15/05 at 10:13 am

That's cool ^ :)

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 02/15/05 at 4:28 pm

Happy Valentine's Day

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Thank you Zed, and back at you

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*[/

Written By: Howard on 02/15/05 at 5:57 pm

Good Lord, Howard - I think you need a cold shower...!!

Well,I took a HOT shower the next day.She was so irresistable. ;D

Howard

Written By: nally on 02/16/05 at 11:07 pm

Well,I took a HOT shower the next day.She was so irresistable. ;D

Howard

That's nice, Howard. I'm glad you two had a good time. :D

Written By: Howard on 02/17/05 at 4:16 pm

That's nice, Howard. I'm glad you two had a good time. :D

Thanks Nally.How was yours with your lady? :)

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...