inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: nice knowing everybody

Written By: whitewolf on 02/15/05 at 6:01 pm

I think everyone one this board is nice, you have all been nice to me, but my hubby is always bitching because I log on here. It's bad enough that he won't help around here anymore, but know he complains when things arn't done. so I will be back when I could get rid of him.  >:( >:(

The way he acts, I might as well be a single mother anyway. Did it before and I can do it again.  8)

Subject: Re: nice knowing everybody

Written By: Bobby on 02/15/05 at 6:07 pm

Oh dear. It sounds like you are having problems, Whitewolf. It's best to sort things out with him.

I would hope to see you on the boards again in the future.  :)

Written By: Tam on 02/15/05 at 6:07 pm

Don't Go, Don't Go

Actually, handle your business the way you see fit.
We'll miss ya 'till your return

Tam

Written By: whitewolf on 02/15/05 at 6:09 pm

right about know either he is going or I will. It gets me to the point that I don't care about anything anymore. the only thing I have to live for are my kids and he is turning them against me.

Written By: Bobby on 02/15/05 at 6:10 pm

That's not fair of him to do that. Is he the biological father to your children?

Written By: Tam on 02/15/05 at 6:13 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
STay strong for the kids and show him the door.
Easier said than done I am sure but you do not need that hassle.
You are better than that and deserve better than that!      ;)

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/15/05 at 6:25 pm

no person should rule over an another, especially in a relationship. get rid off him, you'll do your soul justice.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/15/05 at 6:33 pm

Ditch him.  ;)  Come back when you're ready. :)

Written By: gemini61 on 02/15/05 at 6:37 pm

I hate to see you go, Tina. You have decisions to make that are only yours to make. Nobody here knows your situation and therefore, shouldn't try to tell you what to do.  Hopefully you'll come back when you are ready.  Good luck to you!  :)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 02/15/05 at 6:47 pm

Good luck in taking care of your situation, Tina.  Come back and see us when you can.  :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/15/05 at 9:10 pm

I really hope everything works out for you and can somehow be best for everyone involved. You are in my prayers ;)

Written By: ktelqueen on 02/15/05 at 10:24 pm

take care of yourself,Tina ..we'll see you when you get back  :)

Written By: Dagwood on 02/15/05 at 10:31 pm

Hurry back, we'll miss ya. :)

Written By: jackas on 02/15/05 at 11:17 pm

Ooohhhh boy do I know how you feel.  Listen, some things can be worked out with a little (sometimes a lot) compromise, some things cannot.  Of course you know when you've had enough!  If you need someone to talk you know we're all here.

Written By: jaytee on 02/16/05 at 2:01 am

Hope things work out for you and that you're back soon :)

Written By: NbC on 02/16/05 at 4:42 am

Good Luck!  I am sure whatever decision you make will the the best for you and your baby.  Never settle for anything less than you deserve. 

Written By: Mona on 02/16/05 at 6:04 am

Never settle for anything less than you deserve. 

Great advice.  Everyone is right, you have to decide for yourself what you can put up with, but don't sell yourself short.  I must say leaving my husband of 20 years was the hardest thing I ever did, but it was also the best decision I ever made. 

Written By: whitewolf on 02/16/05 at 6:37 am

Thank You everybody,
I was having a bad night last night and was gonna leave here to keep him from bitching, but
I am not going anywhere, I will not leave these boards just because he is acting like an a-hole and I will not give up something I like for him. NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO.

Written By: nally on 02/16/05 at 1:20 pm

Glad you're still here, whitewolf. :)

Written By: Bobby on 02/16/05 at 1:26 pm

Thank You everybody,
I was having a bad night last night and was gonna leave here to keep him from bitching, but
I am not going anywhere, I will not leave these boards just because he is acting like an a-hole and I will not give up something I like for him. NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO.

Glad you can stay.  8)

Please be careful though, whitewolf. I have had to make compromises myself about how much time I spend here. It is not showing at the moment because we are both on holiday but when we both get to work, I have to think about the girlfriend getting up for work.

Hope you both can sort out a compromise.  :)

Written By: Marian on 02/16/05 at 2:13 pm

Don't Go, Don't Go

Actually, handle your business the way you see fit.
We'll miss ya 'till your return

Tam
if he b1tches at home,maybe you can try using the computers at the public library!

Written By: jackas on 02/16/05 at 2:33 pm

Glad you can stay.  8)

Please be careful though, whitewolf. I have had to make compromises myself about how much time I spend here. It is not showing at the moment because we are both on holiday but when we both get to work, I have to think about the girlfriend getting up for work.

Hope you both can sort out a compromise.  :)

Bobby has good advice.  It's all about that word I can't stand COMPROMISE.  Now if you're compromising and it's not good enough for him, then you have a big problem.

Written By: Lauren69 on 02/16/05 at 2:45 pm

i hope you get things solved and come back soon whitewolf

Written By: joedeertae on 02/16/05 at 5:59 pm

Good luck to you Tina and I pray that all will work out for the best for you and your child.  As has been said before do PLEASE be carefull and do what you must that is best for you and the little one. LOTS of people here are really great and would be there/here if you need to talk.

Check for new replies or respond here...