inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Do you have a Cat?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/18/05 at 12:03 am

I do :) Her name is Coco is she's a 2.5 year-old black, white, and brown tabby cat.  She's shy but loves me and the rest of my family (except my older brother).

Subject: Re: Do you have a Cat?

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 02/18/05 at 12:11 am

Yes, I do.  Her name is Sophie and she's gray.  I've posted pics of her here before.  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/18/05 at 12:29 am

No

Written By: ktelqueen on 02/18/05 at 12:35 am

i had a big fluffy orange cat named Ginger till a few years ago  :\'(..tempted to get a kitten...

Written By: NbC on 02/18/05 at 3:20 am

Yup.  :)

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 02/18/05 at 6:46 am

Yes

It's name is Fern

Here it is, helping me play Backgammon, in the way that all cats do !  ;D ::)

Written By: Paul on 02/18/05 at 6:54 am

^
Aarrgh...the eyes, the eyes...!!

Cute looking bundle of fluff there Luke...

I have a cat (which masquerades as a horse, judging by the size of her...!) approaching seven years old, spoiled rotten and has a phobia of people - apparently, that's a common trait amongst tortoiseshells (so the vet informs me...)

Pic to follow sometime in the near future...

i had a big fluffy orange cat named Ginger till a few years ago  :\'(..tempted to get a kitten...

There's a shame Maria, but do yourself a favour and get two (I should've done...) - the entertainment value is enormous...!

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/18/05 at 8:14 am

i used to, he died from urinary tract...goddamn ash!!!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/18/05 at 8:17 am

At the moment, only 2-Andy and Electra. You can see their pics on the "Post your pets pics" in the 2000s.

Cat

Written By: Bobby on 02/18/05 at 9:04 am

Yes, I have a neurotic cat called Ziggy. He loves racing around after he has took a dump in his litter tray and doing obscene things to his cuddly toy lion (that poor thing).

When we have visitors, he likes to sniff their feet too. He had his head in my girlfriend's slippers a while back.

Written By: 80s Lady on 02/18/05 at 9:09 am

There's a shame Maria, but do yourself a favour and get two (I should've done...) - the entertainment value is enormous...!

I agree, that's why I have four!!  Double the fun!! 

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 02/18/05 at 11:57 am

Yes, I have a neurotic cat called Ziggy. He loves racing around after he has took a dump in his litter tray and doing obscene things to his cuddly toy lion (that poor thing).

When we have visitors, he likes to sniff their feet too. He had his head in my girlfriend's slippers a while back.

We had a Persian cat once who loved to sniff inside people's shoes.  For some reason he had a preference for my husband's shoes, like right after he'd worn them... ::) ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/18/05 at 12:00 pm

I agree, that's why I have four!!  Double the fun!! 

I used to have 4 at once, but, alas, they are all now in Kitty Heaven.  :\'( I don't think I would ever have that many at once again. 2 is a good number but I can't help reading the ads in the paper from the Humane Society but I don't know who would kill me worse if I got another-the cats or Carlos.  :-\\

Cat

Written By: 80s Lady on 02/18/05 at 12:25 pm

I used to have 4 at once, but, alas, they are all now in Kitty Heaven.  :\'( I don't think I would ever have that many at once again. 2 is a good number but I can't help reading the ads in the paper from the Humane Society but I don't know who would kill me worse if I got another-the cats or Carlos.  :-\\
Cat

I'm sorry to hear that about your kitties!!  I'm the same way about adopting them.  Humane Society, strays, friends or acacquaintances that are trying to find a home for that one last kitty they haven't been able to get rid of.....they all know to call me!  Much to my husbands dismay as well as he is allergic to EVERYTHING!!!!  But he loves animals too and is pretty tolerant of my little zoo.

Written By: Apricot on 02/18/05 at 1:16 pm

I like kitties, but I don't have one.

Written By: Zella on 02/18/05 at 1:33 pm

I had 18 once, but attrition slowly lowered the numbers. I have three left: Cecily, Clay and Dmitri. Cecily will be 17 in July.

Written By: shiprunner12 on 02/18/05 at 2:34 pm

I had 18 once, but attrition slowly lowered the numbers. I have three left: Cecily, Clay and Dmitri. Cecily will be 17 in July.

Wow thats a lot of cats and a really old one. :o

Here's my cat named Sox, because of his white paws, and he is 8 years old.

Written By: joedeertae on 02/18/05 at 2:48 pm

We have 1 that is just over a year old. Solid black except for a little white spot under his chin. His name is Jet and he just had his "boys"  :o removed so he's not been in a very good mood the last couple of days.

Written By: Marian on 02/18/05 at 2:53 pm

We had a Persian cat once who loved to sniff inside people's shoes.  For some reason he had a preference for my husband's shoes, like right after he'd worn them... ::) ;D
my little Siamese mix used to get IN shoes when she was a kitten.Bur she became obese and can't do that anymore.I also have a somewhat overweight Abysinnain-Maine Coon  and a apparently very old,very skinny grey and white longhair.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/18/05 at 4:17 pm

Do any of you guys get strays around your place?  I do.  Around my apartment's clubhouse there's at least two stray cats that frequent the place.  They're adorable and, I'm glad to say, get fed :)

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/18/05 at 4:32 pm

I no longer have a cat. Mine died at this time last year. But my sister has two strays she is keeping after her cat died in August.

Written By: cagesundercage on 02/18/05 at 5:35 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/cagesundercage/000_0704.jpg

that's chloe. she's a brat but i love her.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/18/05 at 5:39 pm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/cagesundercage/000_0704.jpg

that's chloe. she's a brat but i love her.

What a sweetheart  :-*

Written By: Bobby on 02/18/05 at 6:02 pm

You all have lovely cats.  :)

Written By: mr.smith s on 02/18/05 at 7:21 pm

2 cats !  Here is Ricky Mittens ! he now is 10 months old. 

And Friday  (got her on a Friday the 13th from the Humane Society)

Written By: mr.smith s on 02/18/05 at 7:23 pm

I forgot to say friday is ricky's mom. And they both have white tip tails.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/18/05 at 8:02 pm

Yes, I am the property of one cat. ;D

Written By: whitewolf on 02/18/05 at 8:04 pm

nope, never had one for quite awhile.

Written By: jaytee on 02/18/05 at 8:47 pm

I love cats but our dog doesn't.  When I was a girl I had two - Angelina and Sam.

Written By: Tam on 02/18/05 at 9:39 pm

2 Cats
Tonkinese is Simone
Tabby is Rafael

Written By: ElDuderino on 02/18/05 at 10:15 pm

Yes, I have a cat(hes a family cat), his name is Mr.Whiskers. Hes mixed breed, although I think he has a lot of Turkish Angora in him. He is also deaf.

Check for new replies or respond here...