inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Random Nice Things!

Written By: Apricot on 02/20/05 at 10:42 pm

Say random nice things about anyone on the board! Something you respect about them, something you appreciate. I'll start. {I don't know if someone already started this, but I want one where you can say a nice thing about anyone, regardless if they're above you on the post thing or something.}

RockandRollFan: Consistent, friendly, strives to keep positive
Howard and Alcoholica: Most consistent posters on "Feel Any Way" board
AL-B and Alcoholica: Freakin' hilarious  ;)
crazymom/80s cheerleader: keeps it real
Full_House_Fan: Friendly, easy to converse comfortably with
shiprunner, pimpinsteelersfan, Mustard Seed, FrozenFire: Friends of mine from town
Icy, Maya, CrystalShades: Friends- IN MY BAND!
Maxwell Smart: Argues politics with most hilarity
Phillip Eno: I don't know how you do it, man. You OWN the board games ALL THE TIME. It makes me go like this  :o
CatWomanofV: Gives some of the best home illness-remedies I've ever heard
Arwen: Complimented me personally on the Stallion avatar
Silver Power: Thought I was 30-40  ;D

More later!

Subject: Re: Random Nice Things!

Written By: whitewolf on 02/20/05 at 10:51 pm

Doc Brown and Ceramicsfanitic posts great quizes
crazymom says whats on her mind and doesn't put up with b-sh*t
catwoman has great one-liners
rockandrollfan knows alot of songs, and has a good heart.
ktelqueen is nice
alcoholica's antics keep me grinning all day

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/20/05 at 11:03 pm

Apricot's very nice to me :),
RockandRollFan is a saint,
TheBoomTownRats is very nice to me,
Bendergoonie1987 is totally awesome,
Eve Orzabal Smith is also very nice to me,
Howard and crazymom are very friendly,
MaxwellSmart IS smart,
Bobby treats me like he knows me personally,
ElDuderino has a lot of sense,
Dagwood has a heart of gold,
Catwoman is awesome to discuss coins with

I'll do some more later :)

Written By: Snuff on 02/20/05 at 11:23 pm

FHF, what's with the list on your sig?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/20/05 at 11:24 pm

FHF, what's with the list on your sig?

There's the members of the Full House Club  8)

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/21/05 at 2:04 am

Phillip Eno: I don't know how you do it, man. You OWN the board games ALL THE TIME. It makes me go like this  :o

More later!

I do not know how I do it either!

Written By: Tam on 02/21/05 at 10:47 am

Everyone around here is just so dang nice!
And the amount of support I have received is amazing.

Even GWBush has been real kind!!!!

Written By: Bobby on 02/21/05 at 11:09 am

Bobby treats me like he knows me personally,

;)

Andy (Alchoholica) - Great bloke to be around, great for a laugh and surreal to boot.
Mike (Fullhouse Fan) - A positive member of the board who raises some interesting issues in Politics section.
Maria (KtelQueen) - A very charming, and diplomatic, person and great to play boardgames with.
Paul - I have full respect for Paul's musical knowledge. He has a cracking sense of humour.
Mark (RockandRollFan) - Caring, emotive person.
Rhonda (Gemini) - Down to earth, friendly and a pleasure to chat to on the boards.
Don Carlos - Sincere passionate person who sticks by what he believes in
Catwoman - Witty lady, always makes me laugh.

There are more . . .

Written By: Philip Eno on 02/21/05 at 11:49 am

;)

Andy (Alchoholica) - Great bloke to be around, great for a laugh and surreal to boot.
Mike (Fullhouse Fan) - A positive member of the board who raises some interesting issues in Politics section.
Maria (KtelQueen) - A very charming, and diplomatic, person and great to play boardgames with.
Paul - I have full respect for Paul's musical knowledge. He has a cracking sense of humour.
Mark (RockandRollFan) - Caring, emotive person.
Rhonda (Gemini) - Down to earth, friendly and a pleasure to chat to on the boards.
Don Carlos - Sincere passionate person who sticks by what he believes in
Catwoman - Witty lady, always makes me laugh.

There are more . . .

Mor................................................re?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/21/05 at 12:08 pm

Thanks, everyone. I'm really not too sure if I should post anything because I am afraid of forgetting someone and I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling. But I do want to say something about two people.

Carlos, you are the best. Love ya.  :-* :-* :-*

Crazymom/Cheerleader, Thanks for the ear on so many occasions and I look forward to trying out your hot tub.  ;)

Cat

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/21/05 at 12:41 pm

Okay, I feel the same as Cat. I don't want to leave peole out so this may take a while. But my first "Installment" is...well

Cat for talking some baseball with me and always willing to help me with good advice.

Don Carlos for respecting my opinion and actually opening my eyes to certain issues I'd thought I knew all there was to know about ;)

Donna/Banasy the very first person I bonded with because of our shared tragedies...and our fun phone conversations :D

Zella for being such a wonderful friend. I love talking to you on the phone as well :)

Luke/FussBudgetVanPelt for making me smile so often...also enjoyed talking to you via the telephone :)

Karen/CF Also someone I met a long time ago who I enjoy knowing...and for her awesome quizzes!

Jessica for being a very special part of my life when we both needed each other :)

Kin/RiceCube for loving Jessica and being a great dad!

Dagny/Dagwood for being so kind and for meeting me for a meal with your wonderful daughter...we will have to do that again sometime :)

Jonathan/Indy Gent for being a wonderful guy who goes back to the early days with me :)

Chucky/Hairspray for being here to keep the boards running smoothly.

Scorpion for being a very sweet person who is deeply missed....R.I.P.  :\'(

Rob/Bobby for always being so supportive and very funny!

Kim/80sCheerleader for just being you :)

MaxwellSmart the sense of humor put into his posts ;)

Paul for his kindness and vast musical knowledge

Maria/ktelqueen for being so wonderful and keeping me happy so often :)

Jeff/Nally for being a friend and inerestingly telling us about his life :)

Howard for being a really kind person...I admire your doing volunteer work as well ;)

Tina/whitewolf....Chrissy/jacks..Tammy.....crazymom for being such kind and lovely ladies who are all relatively new around here :)

Jessie/Bolan protege for coming back and giving me the opportunity to get to know how kind you really are.

Tanya76 for keeping me in line and being so kind about it :)

JoeDeerTae for his love and knowledge of sports

Andy/Alcoholica for always making me laugh :)

gord, Jamie McBain, AL-B, bbigd04, pimpsteelersfan, FullHouseFan, maddog...all for being fun!

LOTS more...but for now that's all I can do :D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/21/05 at 12:58 pm

not as new as you think ;)
sorry :-[ :D ;)

Written By: Don Carlos on 02/21/05 at 3:23 pm

I usually don't come to this section of the board, as you all know, but Cat directed me here.  I would just like to say that I respect all of the people who post, even if I totally disagree with them.  I might sometimes be heavy handed in my critiques of them, but I would certainly miss them if they left.  My gut feeling is that all our regulars are good, honest people with whom I would be happy to share a meal a drink, and an evening of conversation.  And yes, I do mean ALL our regulars. 

And Cat, what can I say (in public-there are youngsters here)?

Written By: Apricot on 02/21/05 at 4:58 pm

Snuff: So mellow, all the time. I don't know how you do it, man. {You might need to know Snuff more to see this, but nothing gets to him.}

pimpinsteelersfan: It's rare to see people take an insult or two so well. You don't bite back in anger or anything, as far as I've seen. Arguing politics well. Even if you and the others don't agree, you aren't being spiteful about it.

El Duderino: You and I think quite alike about religion, or so it seems to me.

More later, I'm gonna keep this going! It's always a pick-up, isn't it?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/21/05 at 5:31 pm

it's okay, you're up to speed now ;)
About time, huh :D ;)

Written By: Bolans_Protege on 02/21/05 at 6:45 pm

Jessie/Bolan protege for coming back and giving me the opportunity to get to know how kind you really are.

Thanks Mark!  :)

Baby

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/21/05 at 7:17 pm

Thanks Mark!  :)

Baby
No Problem ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/21/05 at 8:02 pm

LyricBoy,Bobby,80's Lady,& Dag are very nice people in the News Of Any Form thread. :)

Howard

Written By: 80s Lady on 02/21/05 at 9:21 pm

LyricBoy,Bobby,80's Lady,& Dag are very nice people in the News Of Any Form thread. :)

Howard

LOL!! Thank you Howard.  I think you are a very nice person in ALL of the threads!!  ;)

Written By: ktelqueen on 02/22/05 at 12:53 am

well,after about 8 months of being here,here are my random(yet very sincere)thoughts...

CeramicsFanatic(Karen)-a friend from early on,quiz mentor, but most importantly as much like a sister as a friend to me..true blue  :-*

RockandRollFan(Mark)-a great friend from the beginning with a huge heart and awesome to hang out with  8)

Mare-one of my best friends in real life and i adore her..there for me through it all

gemini61(Rhonda)-great girl who's on my wavelength-must be the Gemini thing we share  ;)

Tam-an almost instant friendship that i so enjoy especially when we're being CRAZY  :D

Bobby(Rob)-incredibly sweet and sensitive;a good friend

Stingr22(Rob)-the real deal,solid friend(something about the name Rob ;))

nally(Jeff)-fun to hang out with,especially in boardgames

IndyGent(Jonathan)-always a pleasure to spend time with on the boards

gord-my Canadian buddy who is very cool

Alchoholica(Andy)-(thought he was about 30 for the first month he was here)-my comic relief

Paul and FBVP(Luke)-my overseas buddies with great senses of humour and vast musical knowledge

mandamoo(Amanda) and Jaytee(Janine)-sweet overseas girls that i'd love to hang out with more often

zcrito-music expert who is pretty cool

maddog-sweet guy,would like to see him more often

Philip Eno-i enjoy his dry wit and late night company in boardgames

Bobo(Matt)-a friend i really miss,especially for his quirky posts which always had me laughing

Tanya1976-pop princess who knows what time it is

crazymom and Cat-looking forward to getting to know you better

whitewolf(Tina)-Haiku queen and nice New Brunswick neighbour

jacks,Bolan's Protege and Lauren69-welcome/welcome back and let's get busy on the boards

all of the newcomers and those whom i haven't yet gotten to know,welcome and i hope to get to know you soon

Written By: Bobby on 02/22/05 at 5:10 am

Mor................................................re?

Indeed. I wrote this while ill so I thought I would pace myself.  ;D

Thank you all for the wonderful comments.  :)

Written By: gemini61 on 02/22/05 at 8:35 am

I'll be here 1 year in May, and I've met some wonderful people here, also a few that I haven't really gotten to know yet, so hopefully that will change.

Karen (C.F.) First person I met here, and awesome quizmaster! Very kind person.  :)
Mark--Always understanding and sweet to everyone.
Rob--Amazingly sweet and wonderful person. (need to get up to date on the word of the day)  ;)
Andrew--Absolutely hilarious! Cracks me up on a daily basis!
Maria--Always upbeat, and cool Gemini!  8)  Great person
nally--Total king of the boardgames

These are the people that I've gotten to know welll, but I would love to get to know everyone else here alot better. Cat, crazymom, Indy, whitewolf, Paul, Tam, and the list goes on and on!   :) 

Written By: Paul on 02/22/05 at 4:41 pm

Hey! More 'sucking-up'...marvellous...

Okay, places everyone...just a few mentionables...

Mark - who's been through life's mangle more times than is humanely necessary, but still manages to come up smiling...top bloke...

Maria - top-notch quiz setter (just ask my mangled brain!) and smashing lady to boot...

Nanette - top-notch photographer (who inspired me to get those 'dodgy' pics out!) and also smashing lady to boot...

Catwoman - always enjoy reading her posts, regardless of whether she has 'anything witty to say', or not...!

Jonathan (IG) - extremely intellegent guy who hopefully is taking my advice and 'watching his condition'...!

Howard - for being Howard...!!

Bobby & Jeff - a pair of friendlier guys you couldn't hope to meet...

Andy - dead funny bloke...get yourself a career in stand-up...!

Fellow Brits Graham & karen...a couple of great people from 'North Of the Thames'...

...ditto Matt, who hopefully will be returning soon...

All the denizens of the 'Political' board (Maxwell Smart, philbo and DC)...some brilliant reasoned arguments...get yourselves careers as lawyers...!

A big 'Onya' to the Australian contingent...BMG, Amanda. Janine & )in particular) Luke (for enabling me to stretch my 'Oz-rock' horizons beyond Rolf & Slim Dusty...!) - great bunch of people, all...

If you're not listed here, it's un-intentional...in fact, I echo the words of Rhonda's penultimate line above...

I think that's it...have I left anyone out?

Heh! Last (and certainly no means least), young Karen...a positively sweet lady who was one of the first to talk to me in my earlier days when no-one else wouldn't (they still don't...!!) - she's also frighteningly creative, aside from the amount of quizzes she posts, what she can't do with a lump of clay isn't worth knowing about...!!

Big group hug, all...!

Written By: jaytee on 02/22/05 at 4:58 pm

For those who have made nice comments about me - thank you :)

I think all of you are wonderful people and it is mind boggling to think that there are people all over the planet who I've never met but I know their likes, their dislikes have heard all about their familes and their trials and tribulations.  You've made my laugh and cry and sometimes, even angry, but friends are like that aren't they! :)

Written By: Howard on 02/22/05 at 6:38 pm

LOL!! Thank you Howard.  I think you are a very nice person in ALL of the threads!!  ;)

Thanks. :)

Howard

Written By: mandamoo on 02/23/05 at 5:47 am

mandamoo(Amanda) and Jaytee(Janine)-sweet overseas girls that i'd love to hang out with more often

Thank you Maria, backatcha  ;)  Bring on more of those excellent quizzes  :D

A big 'Onya' to the Australian contingent...BMG, Amanda. Janine & )in particular) Luke (for enabling me to stretch my 'Oz-rock' horizons beyond Rolf & Slim Dusty...!) - great bunch of people, all...

I think you're bonzer and pretty ridgy-didge too, Paul  ;)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 02/23/05 at 12:37 pm

Thanks to whitewolf, Mark, Maria, Rhonda and Paul for saying those nice things about me.  :)

I've met lots of great people over the 5+ years I've been coming here....

NbC - not someone I met here... but rather a real-life friend since childhood and a great person all around...

ktelqueen - the sister I never had; a really fun person to hang out with...

Paul - charming guy with a great sense of humor...always appreciative of my quizzes (and darn good at them, too)...

Mark - nice guy whom I've enjoyed knowing for the past 3 years...knows how to make people feel good...

Luke - down-to-earth guy with a big heart...

Zella - friendly gal who shares my love of cats...

Amanda, Rhonda and Janine - sweet ladies...

Indy (Jonathan) and nally (Jeff) - two nice guys whom I enjoy interacting with on the Quiz and Games Boards....

Written By: Howard on 02/23/05 at 6:14 pm

Bobby:who loves to read my stories about Robin :)

Howard

Written By: Bobby on 02/23/05 at 6:40 pm

Bobby:who loves to read my stories about Robin :)

Lol. With genuine concern for your welfare may I hasten to add, Howard.  ;D

Here are a few more mentions that I really ought to have mentioned first time but I wasn't well (violins please . . .).

Mandamoo - Wonderful woman, very sweet.
Howard - Sincere, honest, open bloke who makes me laugh.
Crazymom - She's a Crazy mamma. Lovely person to be around, honest and a survivor.
Karen (Ceramics Fanatic) - I've said it before, she is 'the epitome of compos mentis'. Very gentle and very thoughtful.
Karen - Pragmatic and caring member who loves her family dearly.
Jeff (Nally) - Great person to be around. A very competent board games player.
Philip Eno - Unrelentless board games player. This man is incredible - and has a great sense of humour to boot.
Harmonica - Knows his stuff about wrestling, great guy.
Maxwell Smart - This man loves Heaven17 and Blancmange, nuff said? No, he is a very clever man too.

I will confess, I don't really know a lot of people that well. Indy Gent and FussBudget being two of them (considering the time they and I have spent on the boards). I would like to change that as they are both very nice people.  :)

Written By: Dagwood on 02/23/05 at 8:27 pm

Mark - You are a great person and friend.  We will have to get together again.  Sarah says hi.

Crazymom - a great person who makes me laugh. Love to read your posts

Catwoman/Don Carlos - I list you together because you are a couple.  You two are great people with good hearts.  You are also both very respectful to those who disagree and I respect you both for it.

Maxwell Smart - Also respectful and funny.

Howard - a great guy who I wish the best for in life.

Full House Fan - pretty smart young man.  Starts great, thought provoking threads.  Way to go, man.

I am having a brain fart right now.  For all those I missed I don't think there is a single person on this board I dislike.  You are all a great bunch. :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/23/05 at 9:44 pm

Mark - You are a great person and friend.  We will have to get together again.  Sarah says hi.

Please tell her hello for me...and yes I would very much enjoy seeing you both again  :)

Written By: ktelqueen on 02/23/05 at 11:51 pm

thanks for the kind words,guys  :)

Written By: mandamoo on 02/24/05 at 5:48 am

Amanda, Rhonda and Janine - sweet ladies...

As are you, Karen  :)

Mandamoo - Wonderful woman, very sweet.

Bobby, you know I think you are very decent and a genuinely nice person  :)

Written By: Bobby on 02/24/05 at 9:06 am

Bobby, you know I think you are very decent and a genuinely nice person  :)

You are the best, Mandamoo.  ;)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 02/24/05 at 1:05 pm

As are you, Karen  :)

:)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/24/05 at 4:36 pm

Full House Fan - pretty smart young man.  Starts great, thought provoking threads.  Way to go, man.

Thank you Dagwood :)

-FHF  :)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/24/05 at 4:37 pm

Full_House_Fan: Friendly, easy to converse comfortably with

More later!

Thanks Apricot :)

-FHF

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/24/05 at 5:43 pm

Thanks Apricot :)

-FHF
Hey Mike, when does the voting stop and the King and Queen become official....I want to take her out to the prom for a "Virtual" date. I've gassed up the 'Vette and have to have the tux back soon!?

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/24/05 at 6:20 pm

Hey Mike, when does the voting stop and the King and Queen become official....I want to take her out to the prom for a "Virtual" date. I've gassed up the 'Vette and have to have the tux back soon!?

Uh, let's say Feb 28.  Although K-tel is winning by a mile last time I checked.

-FHF (Mike)  8)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/25/05 at 1:17 pm

Uh, let's say Feb 28.  Although K-tel is winning by a mile last time I checked.

-FHF (Mike)  8)
8)

Written By: jiminy on 02/25/05 at 8:19 pm

I won't kill anyone today  :P

Written By: jaytee on 02/25/05 at 8:43 pm

Nice to hear  :D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/25/05 at 9:27 pm

with the risk of becoming an unforseen victim...why would you say something like THAT!  :-\\ ???

Written By: jiminy on 02/25/05 at 9:41 pm

with the risk of becoming an unforseen victim...why would you say something like THAT!  :-\\ ???
I say it everyday

Written By: Howard on 02/26/05 at 2:58 pm

Bobby:for always participating in the 90's wrestling. :)

Howard

Written By: Apricot on 03/08/05 at 7:06 pm

Jamie McBain: Took my rifle joke in good humor!  :D

Alchoholica: Actually responded to the rifle joke!  :D

Written By: Bobby on 03/08/05 at 7:10 pm

Bobby:for always participating in the 90's wrestling. :)

Howard: Always has a photograph for the 90s wrestling.  ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/08/05 at 7:11 pm

LyricBoy:always a funny guy :)

Howard

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/05 at 12:35 am

ok guys....i am new here...so if I forget anyone...I am sorry...and I hope to get to know all of you real soon.....

Howard.....for always making me laugh so much whenever I read your posts....you are such a genuine person!
RockandRollFan....for being so sweet and friendly...your compliments are always taken to heart!
Bobby....You certainly ROCK!! I've had fun so far talking to you!!
The DUDE.....I think you and I are kindred spirits..we have lots in common...you are cooler than cool!
Tam.....such a lovely lady...I am so glad to have met you!
Pimp Apricot...You are so beyond your years....very intelligent and nice to talk with!
Jiminy...you always bring humor when you post...I enjoy reading everything you have to say!
ktelqueen....you seem like such a nice person..it's been fun talking to you at times!
Jacks...very cool person!!!!
JamieMcBain...very unique person....I've enjoyed your topics!!
DevoRule...whitewolf...crazymom...you are all really cool...I haven't had much chances to get to know you yet....but you are all great!

Sorry if I missed anyone else.....everyone has been very charming and I look forward to getting to know all of you even better!!!!!!

Erin :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/09/05 at 12:39 am

ooops...I forgot Nally....you totally ROCK as well!!!

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/09/05 at 12:53 am

I feel the same Erin.

Devo is cool, man, I think you are like myself in that you feel uncomfortable with a lot of what goes on in our generation.

DonCarlos and Cat are both intelligent and always add interesting views. Pleasant people to have here.

RockandRollFan, you are a nice guy and you know your stuff about music.

I'll do a few more tommorrow. :)

Written By: Bobby on 03/09/05 at 6:26 am

Thanks Erin.  :)

You rock more than a rocking chair - and that ROCKS!!!!! ;D

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/09/05 at 5:25 pm

I feel the same Erin.

Devo is cool, man, I think you are like myself in that you feel uncomfortable with a lot of what goes on in our

Thanks, dude. :)  You are cool and have good political knowledge :)

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/09/05 at 5:42 pm

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh... tis a canny hard lark

let's see..

Bobwin - Well set up Bob.
Ash - Princess
Apricot - MY SON!!!
Howard - Class bloke for wrestling talk
Jiminy - Another sarcastic Metal Head  ;D
Karen - Mean!  ;D Has however kept me out of prison no doubt
Mark - Top Bloke
Maria - Lovley
Cheer - Good Laugh
Nally - Cleverer Than me (better speller as well it would seem)
Arwen - I'll recover  ;D
Leo Shea - We're all still curious
Tam - New but fun

Forgot bunch of people..that's cus it's nearly Thursday here!

Written By: Bobby on 03/09/05 at 6:03 pm

Bobwin - Well set up Bob.

I've no idea what this means but thanks anyway, Andy.  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/09/05 at 6:26 pm

Alcoholica:A funny bloke ;D

Howard

Written By: Bobby on 03/09/05 at 6:36 pm

Is 'bloke' a New York term, Howard?

Written By: gemini61 on 03/09/05 at 7:02 pm

Rob is a good listener  ;) 

Written By: Howard on 03/09/05 at 7:08 pm

Is 'bloke' a New York term, Howard?

No.an english term

Howard

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/09/05 at 8:12 pm

Maria is a very great at making pics for me as well as beautiful, sweet and caring :)

Written By: MLB on 03/09/05 at 10:05 pm

"Rock and Roll fan" sent me a very nice mail to support me in my grief. And I appreciate that.
  And all the other caring mail on that pray for me thread.  Thanks to all.

Written By: jiminy on 03/09/05 at 10:07 pm

thanks for all the kind words and birthday wishes  ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/09/05 at 10:10 pm

"Rock and Roll fan" sent me a very nice mail to support me in my grief. And I appreciate that.
   And all the other caring mail on that pray for me thread.  Thanks to all.
;) :-*

Written By: nally on 03/09/05 at 10:10 pm

Jeff/nally for being a friend and inerestingly telling us about his life :)

Aw...thanks Mark. :)

LOTS more...but for now that's all I can do :D

I'll think of some of my own later. :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/09/05 at 10:11 pm

thanks for all the kind words and birthday wishes  ;)
I'm glad that you're happy but unlike Michelle you will NOT be recieving any kisses from me :D ;)

Written By: jiminy on 03/09/05 at 10:12 pm

I'm glad that you're happy but unlike Michelle you will NOT be recieving any kisses from me :D ;)
;D :D ;D

Written By: nally on 03/09/05 at 10:15 pm

Karen(CeramicsFanatic) and Maria(ktelqueen) are lots of fun to hang out with in the Quizzes and Boardgames forums...and I enjoy chatting with them as well. :) 8)

Mark(RockandRollfan)...nice guy, always fun to talk to.

That's all I can think of right now. I'll add more later. :)

Thanks to everyone who complimented me!! ;D

Jeff

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/09/05 at 10:17 pm

Aw...thanks Mark. :)

I'll think of some of my own later. :)
Anytime, Jeff :) I'm glad to know you..though I secretly hope my Nuggets edge out your Lakers for that last playoff spot :-X ;)

Written By: nally on 03/09/05 at 10:18 pm

Anytime, Jeff :) I'm glad to know you..though I secretly hope my Nuggets edge out your Lakers for that last playoff spot :-X ;)

We shall see what happens... ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/10/05 at 11:35 am

Even though I don't know her too well, I think NullandVoid is very sweet but she isn't on too much.  :\'(

And I think that Danoota is one classy chick.  ;D

Cat

Written By: ADH13 on 03/10/05 at 12:25 pm

I've only bee here a couple weeks, but I think it's amazing how much knowledge you guys have.  In my social circle, I am known as the one who knows the most about music, since I am familiar with music over 4 decades, from rock to pop to disco to new wave to blues to doo-wop...

I must admit, though, I am CLUELESS compared to you guys.  I want to especially point out Rock & Roll Fan, Phillip Eno and American Girl who usually seem to know exactly when a song was written and when it was released, what certain parts of the songs were in reference to, who left what group when, etc.  I really take my hat off to you guys.

And thanks to all of you for being so patient with me as a "newbie" when I wasn't sure where to post what.  I apologize if I did anything irritating.. I'm sure I did  :-[

Hope you all have a great day!

Written By: Howard on 03/10/05 at 3:17 pm

Bobby:for being such a nice bloke ;D

Howard

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 03/10/05 at 3:33 pm

Luke/FussBudgetVanPelt for making me smile so often

Thanks Mark  :)

Luke (for enabling me to stretch my 'Oz-rock' horizons beyond Rolf & Slim Dusty...!)

Thanks Paul - and thank GOD for that  :o

Paul and FBVP(Luke)-my overseas buddies with great senses of humour and vast musical knowledge

Thank you Maria  :)

Luke - down-to-earth guy with a big heart...

Hey!  Thanks Karen  :)

I will confess, I don't really know a lot of people that well. Indy Gent and FussBudget being two of them (considering the time they and I have spent on the boards). I would like to change that as they are both very nice people.  :)

Thank you Bobby  ;)

I don't get here anywhere near as much as I would like to lately  :(  Then again the same applies to most other things at the moment....

There are plenty of people I could mention - but I don't have the time, and they would have a pretty good idea of who they are anyway, both present and past board members.....

But I would like to add three special mentions :

Ros - my long lost school friend whom I have recently found again - only to find we had more in common than we ever realised at the time - which is really nice  :) :-*

mandamoo - another good friend I have made on the board over the last few years - who I enjoy talking to and playing with  :) :-*

Zella - my best friend in the world - whom I met when I first came here - your friendship means so much to me, thank you  :)  :) :-*

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/10/05 at 4:05 pm

Howard: You're very positive and nice. Oh, and is that you in your avatar? I thought you were in your late 30s..you could pass for 21-24, I'm serious.

Written By: Howard on 03/10/05 at 4:06 pm

Howard: You're very positive and nice. Oh, and is that you in your avatar? I thought you were in your late 30s..you could pass for 21-24, I'm serious.

Yes.Thanks Dude It Is Me :)

Howard

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/10/05 at 4:08 pm

I must admit, though, I am CLUELESS compared to you guys.  I want to especially point out Rock & Roll Fan, Phillip Eno and American Girl who usually seem to know exactly when a song was written and when it was released, what certain parts of the songs were in reference to, who left what group when, etc.   I really take my hat off to you guys.

Thank you for you kind comments, as I have live through the majority of the pop music history, I wish to leave some wisdom.

Written By: Bobby on 03/10/05 at 5:13 pm

Thank you Bobby  ;)

I don't get here anywhere near as much as I would like to lately  :(  Then again the same applies to most other things at the moment....

Your welcome.  :)

Perfectly understandable.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/10/05 at 6:33 pm

Apricot - Truly a Pimp  8)
Marty McFly - Cool to talk about Decades with  8)
BlondeyFHFan6 - Fellow Full House Fan and polite  8)
MaxwellSmart - Awesome Debator  :)
ElDuderino - Awesome Debator and truly cool  8)

Written By: ADH13 on 03/10/05 at 7:54 pm

Ok here's part II

Quirkycatgirl, El duderino, Nally and bratzdan78 seem to have great personalities.

I have also really enjoyed posts from Marty McFly, Howard, Mandamoo, Bobby, Nullandvoid, Jaytee, Trimac20, catwoman, Jiminy and Devorule.

I don't know too many of you yet so if I missed anyone I'm sorry.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/10/05 at 7:55 pm

Ok here's part II

Quirkycatgirl, El duderino, Nally and bratzdan78 seem to have great personalities.

I have also really enjoyed posts from Marty McFly, Howard, Mandamoo, Bobby, Nullandvoid, Jaytee, Trimac20, catwoman, Jiminy and Devorule.

I don't know too many of you yet so if I missed anyone I'm sorry.

Thank you, ADH13 :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/10/05 at 9:28 pm

I've only bee here a couple weeks, but I think it's amazing how much knowledge you guys have.  In my social circle, I am known as the one who knows the most about music, since I am familiar with music over 4 decades, from rock to pop to disco to new wave to blues to doo-wop...

I must admit, though, I am CLUELESS compared to you guys.  I want to especially point out Rock & Roll Fan, Phillip Eno and American Girl who usually seem to know exactly when a song was written and when it was released, what certain parts of the songs were in reference to, who left what group when, etc.   I really take my hat off to you guys.

And thanks to all of you for being so patient with me as a "newbie" when I wasn't sure where to post what.  I apologize if I did anything irritating.. I'm sure I did  :-Well, thanks for the kindness...and I in turn am very happy that you found all of us :) This IS a great place to be ;)

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/10/05 at 9:30 pm

RockandRollFan: I love your new av and custom title.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/10/05 at 9:34 pm

RockandRollFan: I love your new av and custom title.
Thanks, ElDuderino! And I love having you here :)

Written By: nally on 03/10/05 at 10:26 pm

A few more:

* Erin(quirky_cat_girl) and Tam: very witty; seem to have great personalities. :)

* Howard and Bobby: two nice guys. ;D

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 03/10/05 at 10:51 pm

Karen(CeramicsFanatic) and Maria(ktelqueen) are lots of fun to hang out with in the Quizzes and Boardgames forums...and I enjoy chatting with them as well. :) 8)

Thanks, Jeff!  :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/11/05 at 11:35 am

Tam, Erin...everyone else that's joined lately. The more the merrier :)

Written By: Apricot on 03/11/05 at 2:23 pm

Tam: Gave me some good advice.
ktelqueen: Gave me some good advice, very friendly to me. D___ good talk show.  ;D
Quirky_Cat_Girl: Hospitable to me.

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/11/05 at 2:24 pm

ooohhh.. i missed him out.

Apricot - Another mature 7 year old.. much like myself

Written By: Apricot on 03/11/05 at 2:37 pm

I'm not 7!  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/11/05 at 2:38 pm

I'm not 7!  ;D

:o

Are you suuuuure?  ::)

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/11/05 at 2:42 pm

I'm not 7!  ;D

I'm not 7 either!

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/11/05 at 3:02 pm

I'm not 7 either!

Yeah.. your nearly in double figures now aren't you..  ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/11/05 at 3:44 pm

Al:a big wrestling fan

Howard

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/11/05 at 3:50 pm

Yeah.. your nearly in double figures now aren't you..  ;)

Which two double figures are you thinking of here?

Written By: Apricot on 03/11/05 at 3:54 pm

HA! Phillip's old!  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/11/05 at 3:55 pm

Well if me n' apricot are about.. 7 emotionally you must be at least 10

Written By: gemini61 on 03/11/05 at 5:09 pm

There are alot of cQQl people on this board lately ;)

I would have to agree with that!  :D 

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/11/05 at 5:15 pm

HA! Phillip's old!  ;D

...wishing I was young again?

Written By: ADH13 on 03/11/05 at 5:24 pm

WOW am I really that bad??  Nobody's said anything nice about me yet  :\'(

(Just kidding I'm not really that sensitive)

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/11/05 at 5:25 pm

ADH13: You're a nice lady.

Written By: Bobby on 03/11/05 at 5:38 pm

Yeah, ADH13 - You're great.  :)

Written By: ADH13 on 03/11/05 at 5:54 pm

Thanks, I feel better now  ;D

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/11/05 at 5:56 pm

Brian D 2005: Frequent answerer to my posts and very polite  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/11/05 at 11:40 pm

Yes.....you totally ROCK!!! you stuck up for my sis MidKnightDarkness when people were getting on her!!! You Go Girl!

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/11/05 at 11:43 pm

Erin: You are very kind and down-to-earth. And Beth is cool too, say hi for me.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/11/05 at 11:45 pm

Erin: You are very kind and down-to-earth. And Beth is cool too, say hi for me.

thanks a bunch!! I will tell her!

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/12/05 at 12:05 am

Quirky Cat Girl must be sensitive, because she loves cats :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/12/05 at 12:07 am

Quirky Cat Girl must be sensitive, because she loves cats :)

Yes! cats are very swell!! I love the 2 that I have....they are the best!!!

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/12/05 at 12:08 am

Yes! cats are very swell!! I love the 2 that I have....they are the best!!!

I have one cat, Coco. She's a doll :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/12/05 at 12:09 am

I have one cat, Coco. She's a doll :)

coco...that's a nice name!
mine are called: Anna and Ophelia (but we NEVER call her that...she is known as Kit-Kat or KiKi)

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/12/05 at 12:11 am

coco...that's a nice name!
mine are called: Anna and Ophelia (but we NEVER call her that...she is known as Kit-Kat or KiKi)

:D Thanks :)
Devo, pimpinsteelersfan & Apricot, y'all crack me up the way you go at each other :D

Thanks, Crazymom :)  You are very nice :)

Written By: Apricot on 03/12/05 at 12:12 am

Devo, pimpinsteelersfan & Apricot, y'all crack me up the way you go at each other :D

;D  He's the one who starts all the Pimp Fights...  ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 03/17/05 at 1:37 pm

I have to compliment Catwoman on her uncanny ability to debate politics so nicely, while most of us tend to get heated and sarcastic on these issues.

wtg Catwoman  :)

Written By: nally on 03/17/05 at 1:39 pm

ADH13 seems like a friendly person. :)

Jeff

Written By: Howard on 03/17/05 at 1:40 pm

Bob and Al for being such great wrestling fans. :)

Howard

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/17/05 at 1:46 pm

I have to compliment Catwoman on her uncanny ability to debate politics so nicely, while most of us tend to get heated and sarcastic on these issues.

wtg Catwoman  :)

Thank you but I have to say that it is a good thing that this boards don't have a microphone hooked up it because you probably wouldn't be saying that.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Miss Tainted on 03/18/05 at 4:14 pm

I love you all.

Written By: Howard on 03/18/05 at 4:16 pm

jiminy:a ballbuster ;D

Howard

Written By: Howard on 03/18/05 at 4:16 pm

I love you all.

me too :-*

Howard

Written By: Apricot on 03/18/05 at 4:48 pm

jiminy: You've singlehandedly made me ask "How the Hell did he get away with that?" more times then anyone else.  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/18/05 at 4:49 pm

jiminy: You've singlehandedly made me ask "How the Hell did he get away with that?" more times then anyone else.  ;D

-combined-

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 4:51 pm

Bob and Al for being such great wrestling fans. :)

Ha ha! You're a great wrestling fan too.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/18/05 at 4:54 pm

Ha ha! You're a great wrestling fan too.  ;D

Bob:for just being you. ;)

Howard

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/18/05 at 4:55 pm

Awwwwww, can you feel the love Montel

Written By: Howard on 03/18/05 at 4:57 pm

Al:for always smelling what the Rock is cooking ;D

Howard

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/18/05 at 4:58 pm

Al:for always smelling what the Rock is cooking ;D

Howard: For persuading The Rock to cook it

Written By: Howard on 03/18/05 at 5:00 pm

Howard: For persuading The Rock to cook it

cooking pie and strudel ;D

Howard

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/18/05 at 5:02 pm

cooking pie and strudel ;D

Howard

You have the Strudel, I'll have the pie  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 03/18/05 at 5:03 pm

Howard: For gently reminding us that The Rock is still cooking something.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:05 pm

Bob:for just being you. ;)

Ha ha! Sounds like a double-edged compliment to me.  ;D

Thank you, Howard. I would certainly say the same about you.

Written By: Howard on 03/18/05 at 5:05 pm

Howard: For gently reminding us that The Rock is still cooking something.  ;D

I don't know if he is ;D

Howard

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:06 pm

Awwwwww, can you feel the love Montel

Andy for being a cute, cuddly teddy bear.  ;D

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/18/05 at 5:14 pm

Bbigd04 for not flaming my a** with my compulsive topics.  :)

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/18/05 at 5:25 pm

Andy for being a cute, cuddly teddy bear.  ;D

You know it schnukums

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:35 pm

You know it schnukums

Lol.  ;D

Written By: gemini61 on 03/18/05 at 5:36 pm

Andy for being a cute, cuddly teddy bear.  ;D

Awwww, you little teddy bear, you!  :D 

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:37 pm

Awwww, you little teddy bear, you!  :D 

Ah! You can be my . . . barbie doll.  ;)  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/18/05 at 5:38 pm

I am thinking adjectives more along the lines of.. Hairy, Smelly, Viscious.. more like a grizzly bear  ::)

Bobwin, for being a tittering, giggling Bobwin.. i imagine a Bobwin to be somewhat like a mouse or gerbil..??

Wait.. YOU ARE A GERBIL! Bobwin, the biggest Gerbil i know

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/18/05 at 5:39 pm

NO! don't pull her head off  :o

Written By: Howard on 03/18/05 at 5:40 pm

whoa! :o

Howard

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:41 pm

I am thinking adjectives more along the lines of.. Hairy, Smelly, Viscious.. more like a grizzly bear  ::)

Do bears fart?

Bobwin, for being a tittering, giggling Bobwin.. i imagine a Bobwin to be somewhat like a mouse or gerbil..??

Thanks Andy for the 'Random Nice things' you have just said.  ::)  ;D

Wait.. YOU ARE A GERBIL! Bobwin, the biggest Gerbil i know

At least gerbils don't have to work. I would gladly be a gerbil. They are that thick that they race on a wheel not realising they are not going anywhere.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:42 pm

Interesting twist (unintentional pun alert) on the analogy there, Andy.  ;D

Written By: gemini61 on 03/18/05 at 5:43 pm

I'd love to be Barbie. That B**** has everything  :D 

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/18/05 at 5:43 pm

Do bears fart?

Thanks Andy for the 'Random Nice things' you have just said.  ::)  ;D

At least gerbils don't have to work. I would gladly be a gerbil. They are that thick that they race on a wheel not realising they are not going anywhere.  ;D

Of course Bears fart... otherwise they would spontaneously erupt.

Hmm.. to be a gerbil. Yeah but one kid out of three usually makes there gerbil explode. A lad at out school Microwaved his..

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:44 pm

I'd love to be Barbie. That B**** has everything  :D 

And so do you.  ;)  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/18/05 at 5:45 pm

And so do you.  ;)  ;D

Barbie never had a Bobwin.. then again... has anybody ever had one?

Written By: gemini61 on 03/18/05 at 5:45 pm

And so do you.  ;)  ;D

Hmmmmm  :-\\ 

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:46 pm

Of course Bears fart... otherwise they would spontaneously erupt.

Yeah. I just felt like saying something random, lol. That would be one big mess Ranger Smith has to clear up in the forest ;D

Hmm.. to be a gerbil. Yeah but one kid out of three usually makes there gerbil explode. A lad at out school Microwaved his..

Really? I suppose it saves them a life of being really stupid and running on a wheel (which usually happens at night time  ::)).

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/18/05 at 5:47 pm

Howard, for not getting mad when I give him advice :)

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:47 pm

Hmmmmm  :-\\ 

Ah! You seem down, Rhonda. It can't be your computer now, surely.  ;)

Written By: jiminy on 03/18/05 at 5:47 pm

I won't FART in this room   ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/18/05 at 5:48 pm

Yeah. I just felt like saying something random, lol. That would be one big mess Ranger Smith has to clear up in the forest ;D

Really? I suppose it saves them a life of being really stupid and running on a wheel (which usually happens at night time  ::)).

My friend Gorm has a chinchilla.. now those are great, it dosen't bite anybody except for Nick.. which of course, is hilarious.

Written By: Howard on 03/18/05 at 5:48 pm

Howard, for not getting mad when I give him advice :)

Thank You

Howard

Written By: gemini61 on 03/18/05 at 5:49 pm

Ah! You seem down, Rhonda. It can't be your computer now, surely.  ;)

No, that's all sorted out now.  :)   I'm fine.

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:50 pm

Barbie never had a Bobwin.. then again... has anybody ever had one?

Maybe not a Bobwin but I knew someone who had a Boglin which was one of those latex monstery puppets. Of course, the novelty was gone after two minutes of holding it and going 'Wah! I'm a Boglin'.  ;D

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 03/18/05 at 5:50 pm

Thank You

Howard

Anytime :)

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:50 pm

I won't FART in this room   ;D

Good. The smell of cabbage makes me ill.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:51 pm

No, that's all sorted out now.  :)   I'm fine.

That is very cool to hear.  8)

Written By: gemini61 on 03/18/05 at 5:51 pm

Maybe not a Bobwin but I knew someone who had a Boglin which was one of those latex monstery puppets. Of course, the novelty was gone after two minutes of holding it and going 'Wah! I'm a Boglin'.  ;D

;D

Written By: jiminy on 03/18/05 at 5:51 pm

everyone for night lighting a match   ::)

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/18/05 at 5:51 pm

Maybe not a Bobwin but I knew someone who had a Boglin which was one of those latex monstery puppets. Of course, the novelty was gone after two minutes of holding it and going 'Wah! I'm a Boglin'.  ;D

LMAO!  You sod, you made me laugh so hard i choked.

Written By: jaytee on 03/18/05 at 5:55 pm

Depends on how much you've had to drink and if you got an attentive audience!!  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:55 pm

LMAO!  You sod, you made me laugh so hard i choked.

Ha ha! Sorry mate.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:57 pm

Depends on how much you've had to drink and if you got an attentive audience!!  ;D ;D ;D

I kept one person's attention for one minute saying 'Wah! I'm a boglin!' repeatedly. Needless to say, the act got stale after that.  ;D

Written By: gemini61 on 03/18/05 at 5:58 pm

Is this the scary little guy?

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 5:59 pm

Is this the scary little guy?

Yay! That's the one, lol.  ;D

Written By: gemini61 on 03/18/05 at 6:00 pm

Yay! That's the one, lol.  ;D

Ahhhhhhh, it's a Boglin, run for your life  :o 

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 6:01 pm

Ahhhhhhh, it's a Boglin, run for your life  :o 

It's alright Rhonda. I've got my hand up it's backside and all he's gonna say is 'Wah! I'm a Boglin!'  ;D

Give it a minute and I'll get fed up.

Written By: gemini61 on 03/18/05 at 6:04 pm

It's alright Rhonda. I've got my hand up it's backside and all he's gonna say is 'Wah! I'm a Boglin!'  ;D

Give it a minute and I'll get fed up.

You mean to say, you have your hand up his butt and all he is going to say is "Wah, I'm a Boglin"?
I don't think so  :D

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 6:06 pm

You mean to say, you have your hand up his butt and all he is going to say is "Wah, I'm a Boglin"?
I don't think so  :D

It is if he's not alive and he's just a puppet.  ;D

I could try to variate his message a bit by saying 'Wah! I've got a hand up my backside.'  ;D

Written By: gemini61 on 03/18/05 at 6:06 pm

It is if he's not alive and he's just a puppet.  ;D

I could try to variate his message a bit by saying 'Wah! I've got a hand up my backside.'  ;D

Ok, now I'm getting in a better mood!  ;) 

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 6:08 pm

Ok, now I'm getting in a better mood!  ;) 

Yeah? Now I'm happy.  :D

Give me a  :D, Rhonda!

Written By: jaytee on 03/18/05 at 6:09 pm

I kept one person's attention for one minute saying 'Wah! I'm a boglin!' repeatedly. Needless to say, the act got stale after that.  ;D

;D ;D ;D  I'm seeing it my mind  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: gemini61 on 03/18/05 at 6:09 pm

Yeah? Now I'm happy.  :D

Give me a  :D, Rhonda!

:D  :D  :D  :D

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 6:09 pm

Lol. A true David Brent moment.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 6:10 pm

:D  :D   :D  :D

Four? Wowsers! Quadruple the happiness.

That's what I like to see.  :D

Written By: gemini61 on 03/18/05 at 6:10 pm

I know, can you picture it?

Written By: jiminy on 03/18/05 at 6:11 pm

there are a lot of cool people on here who are willing to poke fun at themselves, it makes the boards fun, but ya better not make fun of me :P

Written By: Howard on 03/18/05 at 6:12 pm

there are a lot of cool people on here who are willing to poke fun at themselves, it makes the boards fun, but ya better not make fun of me :P

why not?

Howard

Written By: jaytee on 03/18/05 at 6:14 pm

Oh but Jiminy you're SO poke funable at !!  ;) ;D ;D ;D

Written By: jaytee on 03/18/05 at 6:15 pm

I know, can you picture it?

Yep  ;D ;D  Next time I'm feeling down - I'm just going to think about that  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 6:16 pm

Oh but Jiminy you're SO poke funable at !!  ;) ;D ;D ;D

And you got long girly hair.  ;)  ;D

Written By: jiminy on 03/18/05 at 6:16 pm

why not?

Howard
I was joking, poke fun ;)

Written By: Howard on 03/18/05 at 6:17 pm

poke poke poke

Howard

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 6:18 pm

Yep  ;D ;D   Next time I'm feeling down - I'm just going to think about that  ;D

Lol. It was my one minute party piece.  ;D

Written By: jaytee on 03/18/05 at 6:18 pm

And you got long girly hair.  ;)  ;D

Now you really ARE sounding like David Brent  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: jiminy on 03/18/05 at 6:20 pm

poke poke poke

Howard
I feel like the pillsbury dough boy  ;D

Written By: gemini61 on 03/18/05 at 6:21 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smilies/poke2.gif

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 6:21 pm

Now you really ARE sounding like David Brent  ;D ;D ;D

Ha ha! I'm gonna do my dance for you Jaytee. It's an interesting one as it's a cross between Flash Dance and MC Hammer S**t . . .  ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/18/05 at 6:22 pm

I feel like the pillsbury dough boy  ;D

yeah you are one ;D

Howard

Written By: jaytee on 03/18/05 at 6:40 pm

Ha ha! I'm gonna do my dance for you Jaytee. It's an interesting one as it's a cross between Flash Dance and MC Hammer S**t . . .  ;D

Nooooooo !!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/18/05 at 6:42 pm

Nooooooo !!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lol. The 'Comic Relief' episode was the first one I ever watched. I cried with laughter.  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/19/05 at 4:55 am

And you got long girly hair.  ;)  ;D

AND!

Written By: Bobby on 03/19/05 at 5:01 am

AND!

It's long . . . and girly. Do you have long and girly hair to?  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/19/05 at 5:52 am

It's long . . . and girly. Do you have long and girly hair to?  ;D

I have long macho big hair

And i probably wear as much jewellrey as your girlfriend.. just mine is stuck in me and round my neck  ::)

Written By: Bobby on 03/19/05 at 6:13 am

And i probably wear as much jewellrey as your girlfriend.. just mine is stuck in me and round my neck  ::)

Long macho air, heh. As long as it's washed regularly. Though I talked to someone about their hair once - I'll PM it though.  ;)  ;D

I'm sure you do mate. The only piece of 'jewellery' I wear is my engagement present - a gold men's necklace thing.

Written By: jaytee on 03/19/05 at 6:25 am

Just like Fabio  :D :D

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/19/05 at 6:30 am

http://www.peta.org/feat/fabio/fabio.jpg

Yes i look exactly like that.

Written By: jaytee on 03/19/05 at 6:32 am

http://www.peta.org/feat/fabio/fabio.jpg

Yes i look exactly like that.

BS  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/19/05 at 6:32 am

BS  ;D

Big Sexy?

No.. Not Kevin Nash.. Fabio

Written By: jaytee on 03/19/05 at 6:46 am

Big Sexy?

No.. Not Kevin Nash.. Fabio

LOL - God you're a dag!!

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/19/05 at 6:50 am

LOL - God you're a dag!!

I'm very curious as to what a Dag is

Written By: Bobby on 03/19/05 at 6:52 am

I'm very curious as to what a Dag is

I think it's Australian slang (Strine) for the scraggly woolly bits from a sheep.

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/19/05 at 6:55 am

I think it's Australian slang (Strine) for the scraggly woolly bits from a sheep.

Oh

LOL - God you're a dag!!

Oh thanks a lot  >:(

Written By: Bobby on 03/19/05 at 6:59 am

Oh

Oh thanks a lot  >:(

A 'Dag' also means untidy, unfashionable etc. I presume it's meant in a different way though.  ;)

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/19/05 at 7:02 am

A 'Dag' also means untidy, unfashionable etc. I presume it's meant in a different way though.  ;)

Well.. that's a pretty good description.

Yeah, looking around and then in the mirror.. that's an excellent description.

Written By: jaytee on 03/19/05 at 7:03 am

That's right -  the straggly bits around a sheep's bottom :o ;D  

Or from The Australian Pocket Oxford Dictionary  

dag n. (Aust. sl.)  extraordinary or amusing person, 'character'.

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/19/05 at 7:04 am

That's right -  the straggly bits around a sheep's bottom :o ;D 

dag n. (Aust. sl.)  extraordinary or amusing person, 'character'.

I'll take number 2 please.

Written By: jaytee on 03/19/05 at 7:05 am

I'll take number 2 please.

Good ....  so you can take that scowl off your face!!  :D

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/19/05 at 7:07 am

Good ....  so you can take that scowl off your face!!  :D

Nay, tis permanent fixture.

'I wear the scowl, for those who never Breed,
Or listened to the words, that Chris Rock said,
I wear it for 100,000 who have cried,
Cus there HBO was cut off and died'

Written By: Bobby on 03/19/05 at 7:10 am

That's right -  the straggly bits around a sheep's bottom :o ;D

Flippin' 'eck. That's worse than what I said.  ;D

dag n. (Aust. sl.)  extraordinary or amusing person, 'character'.

There you are, Andy. I knew there was an alternative explanation somewhere.  ;)

Written By: ADH13 on 03/26/05 at 5:25 pm

I'm actually starting to miss devorule's funny posts.

And I miss duderino's political debates..

And I always notice how it's too quiet when ktelqueen, jacks, rockandrollfan and bobby aren't around...

You guys all make this board fun.  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/26/05 at 5:26 pm

Jim is a corny guy ;D

Written By: jiminy on 03/26/05 at 5:30 pm

Jim is a corny guy ;D
I am the great cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole  ;D

Written By: jackas on 03/26/05 at 5:59 pm

And I always notice how it's too quiet when ktelqueen, jacks, rockandrollfan and bobby aren't around...

Aawww, you're too sweet!:)  I think it's quiet when you're not around too, you make it more interesting and fun to be here!

I have to agree with you on what you just said and everyone you just listed.

I would like to add some people to that if I may.

I also enjoy Alcoholica, AL-B, quirkycat girl, Tam, jiminy and Philip Eno.

Written By: Howard on 03/26/05 at 6:01 pm

I am the great cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole  ;D

shut up Butthead ;D

Written By: Bobby on 03/26/05 at 6:03 pm

Well, I adore you guys too. Jacks and yourself make the boards very lively indeed.  ;)

We are never gone for too long.  ;)

Written By: jiminy on 03/26/05 at 6:04 pm

shut up Butthead ;D
you mean Beavis

Written By: Howard on 03/26/05 at 6:05 pm

you mean Beavis

Yes.Shut Up Beavis ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 03/26/05 at 6:42 pm

Aawww, you're too sweet!:)  I think it's quiet when you're not around too, you make it more interesting and fun to be here!

I have to agree with you on what you just said and everyone you just listed.

I would like to add some people to that if I may.

I also enjoy Alcoholica, AL-B, quirkycat girl, Tam, jiminy and Philip Eno.

Me too.. and Americangirl, gemini, and many more..

Written By: ADH13 on 03/28/05 at 2:06 pm

It's odd how this particular thread keeps slipping back to the 2nd & 3rd page, while the "I hate" ones always seem to stay right up front... just an observation  :)

Anyways, I really like this board because it resembles a real community.  People really seem to be themselves here.. and because of that, we have a broad range of personalities, different age groups, mentalities, etc.    Although there is the occasional fight or scandal, it kind of adds to the "realistic" feeling here that you don't get on other boards... and even though certain aspects may be frustrating at times, whatever people do here seems to be working... because at the end of the day, we all seem to come back for more..  and that, to me, defines a good board.

Written By: gemini61 on 03/28/05 at 3:02 pm

Me too.. and Americangirl, gemini, and many more..

Thanks for including me, ADH13!  :)

Written By: ktelqueen on 03/28/05 at 3:05 pm

thx,Andrea..i really enjoy it when you're here too  8)

Written By: ktelqueen on 03/28/05 at 3:22 pm

i just noticed that Andy's back today..great to see you dude  :) !!

hope you had a fabulous time away  :)

Written By: Howard on 03/28/05 at 4:50 pm

Quirk for being a nice gal ;)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/28/05 at 10:30 pm

i just noticed that Andy's back today..great to see you dude  :) !!

hope you had a fabulous time away  :)

did andy go on vacation?

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/28/05 at 10:31 pm

Quirk for being a nice gal ;)

Thanks Howard....you are a rad dude as well

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/28/05 at 10:31 pm

Yeah, where the heck is DevoRule?

Written By: ADH13 on 03/28/05 at 10:32 pm

did andy go on vacation?

I think she meant alex

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/28/05 at 10:34 pm

I think she meant alex

oooo ok....I was gonna say...."whoops"....did she know something that all of us didn't know??......like for instance.....if he was on vacation or something for real..

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/28/05 at 10:35 pm

Ohh. I had a good time ktelqueen, thanks for welcoming me back.

-Alex ;)

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/29/05 at 8:51 am

Ohh. I had a good time ktelqueen, thanks for welcoming me back.

-Alex ;)

Have a good time with your uncle Herb then dude  ;)

Nice to see people miss me, thus is my impact.

I didn't go on Vacation, just away for the weekend.

Random Nice Thing.. errmm.. ... err... WOOO Puppy Dogs!

Written By: jiminy on 03/29/05 at 9:00 am

check out my quiz, one you should will be able to answer with no problem ;)

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/29/05 at 9:03 am

check out my quiz, one you should will be able to answer with no problem ;)

leeeeemee, go find it then

Written By: jackas on 03/29/05 at 9:19 am

I missed you! :)  It's a little dull when you're gone.

So, who is the guy on your avatar.  He looks familiar, but I can't put a name to his face.

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/29/05 at 10:12 am

I missed you! :)  It's a little dull when you're gone.

So, who is the guy on your avatar.  He looks familiar, but I can't put a name to his face.

As per usual.. the answer is Kirk Hammett.

Written By: jackas on 03/29/05 at 10:15 am

As per usual.. the answer is Kirk Hammett.

I guess I didn't know the name. :-\\  I guess I recognized him from Metallica. :)

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/29/05 at 10:16 am

I guess I didn't know the name. :-\\  I guess I recognized him from Metallica. :)

Close, Closer..

Disco.

Written By: jackas on 03/29/05 at 10:18 am

Close, Closer..

Disco.

Eehhh? :-\\

Written By: Alchoholica on 03/29/05 at 10:19 am

Eehhh? :-\\

Don't worry.. i was quoting from Pulp Fiction.

Yes you are correct he is the Metallica Guitarist

Written By: jackas on 03/29/05 at 10:21 am

Sorry, I've never seen Pulp Fiction from beginning to end.  Just bits and pieces.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/29/05 at 10:34 am

Don't worry.. i was quoting from Pulp Fiction.

Yes you are correct he is the Metallica Guitarist
As long as it's not the Drummer :P ;)

Written By: jiminy on 03/29/05 at 10:36 am

As long as it's not the Drummer :P ;)
the smart one was the old bass player  ;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 03/29/05 at 10:37 am

the smart one was the old bass player  ;D
http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/happy/yelrotflmao.gif

Written By: ADH13 on 07/29/05 at 10:56 pm

How sad! I found this thread buried waaaaaay back on page 31!

So here I go again:

Maria you have a great attitude toward life!

Chrissy, I miss you!!

Erin, your threads are fun to read!

Howard, I'm glad you're back!

Alchoholica, I love your sarcastic comments!

Jiminy, it's nice to see you post a non-sexual comment every now & then!

Beth, congratulations! :-X

Bobby, you have a great singing voice & I'm still waiting for you to do the Bee Gees!

more later.

Written By: Bobby on 07/30/05 at 11:50 am

Bobby, you have a great singing voice & I'm still waiting for you to do the Bee Gees!

Thank you Odyssey. ;D

Pwahahahahaha! I would need a kick in the groin to get that high. 

And no I don't want any offers. LMAO!!!  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 07/30/05 at 12:21 pm

Alchoholica, I love your sarcastic comments!

As you should.

These two.. i totally don't get?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/30/05 at 1:08 pm

Thank you Odyssey for bumping this thread.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 07/30/05 at 1:26 pm

Jimmy is a great guy and a funny one too for posting hilarious pictures of Robin and I. ;D

Written By: jiminy on 07/30/05 at 2:47 pm

Jiminy, it's nice to see you post a non-sexual comment every now & then!

I think you have me confused with Howard, I would guess less then 50% of my posts are sexual, for example this post isn't sexual  :D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/30/05 at 9:58 pm

Thanks!  :D

Beth ;)

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 1:02 pm

Ceramics Fanatic (Karen) is a sweet lovely lady who gives way to the odd floating occassionally.  8)

Written By: Paul on 07/31/05 at 1:06 pm

Ceramics Fanatic (Karen) is a sweet lovely lady who gives way to the odd floating occassionally.  8)

She most certainly is...

Hang on...is she still up there?

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/31/05 at 1:11 pm

She most certainly is...

Hang on...is she still up there?

Yes, I'm still on a high!  :D ;)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/31/05 at 1:12 pm

Many thanks, Rob...I think!  ;D

Written By: Paul on 07/31/05 at 1:14 pm

Yes, I'm still on a high!  :D ;)

Wow...!

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 1:14 pm

Many thanks, Rob...I think!  ;D

;) ;D

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 1:15 pm

Wow...!

There you go, Paul.  ;) 8)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/31/05 at 1:27 pm

Wow...!

Betcha didn't know you had that effect on me... :D

Written By: Paul on 07/31/05 at 1:29 pm

Betcha didn't know you had that effect on me... :D

I don't even have that effect on my cat! (Apart from feeding time...!)

Written By: gemini on 07/31/05 at 1:51 pm

To all my friends, you know who you are  ;)  You're the greatest!  8)

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 1:52 pm

Rhonda, you are brilliant!  ;)

Written By: gemini on 07/31/05 at 1:54 pm

Rhonda, you are brilliant!  ;)

Takes one to know one!  ;D  ;)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/31/05 at 1:54 pm

Backatcha, Rhonda!!  8)

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 1:55 pm

Takes one to know one!  ;D   ;)

Thanks.  ;) ;D

Written By: ktelqueen on 07/31/05 at 1:55 pm

so are you,girlfriend   8)

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 2:42 pm

Maria is a beautiful and intelligent woman (I didn't know the two could mix  ;) ;D).

Written By: ktelqueen on 07/31/05 at 2:48 pm

Maria is a beautiful and intelligent woman (I didn't know the two could mix  ;) ;D).

sweet,Rob  :-*

Rob,when he's not being a nutter,is the most insightful,intelligent,hilarious,and genuine man i know  :)

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 2:51 pm

sweet,Rob  :-*

Rob,when he's not being a nutter,is the most insightful,intelligent,hilarious,and genuine man i know  :)

:-* ;)

Written By: NullandVoid on 07/31/05 at 2:54 pm

Cat and Don C are excellent at giving constructive, straight and to the point opinions and advice.

KtelQueen is a great person to chat with and she'll cheer you up quick. conversations never get boring.

Alchoholica is a funny dude. I got a kick out of talking smack with him into the wee hours (US time). We don't chat much anymore, but hey we all have lives ;)

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 2:55 pm

I like Nullandvoid's Fairy avatar.  8)

Written By: NullandVoid on 07/31/05 at 2:59 pm

thank you  :)

I appreciate the way you just come out and say nice things and actually mean them

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 3:05 pm

thank you  :)

I appreciate the way you just come out and say nice things and actually mean them

I would never say anything I never meant.  ;)

It's a waste of effort otherwise.  :)

Written By: Alchoholica on 07/31/05 at 4:10 pm

Alchoholica is a funny dude. I got a kick out of talking smack with him into the wee hours (US time). We don't chat much anymore, but hey we all have lives ;)

Because somebody sold out and got a job ;)

Replace my name with yours and back atcha.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 07/31/05 at 4:11 pm

What about mine?  ;D

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 07/31/05 at 4:13 pm

Over 4000 posts in one day? How does one achieve that?!  ::) ;)

Written By: ktelqueen on 07/31/05 at 4:20 pm

What about mine?  ;D

;D

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 4:35 pm

What about mine?  ;D

A great avatar, m' lad. It reminds me of those 8 bit computer games I used to play when I was young. I bet you don't know the Spectrum or the Amstrad do you, young whippersnapper. During the war . . .  ;D

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 07/31/05 at 4:35 pm

A great avatar, m' lad. It reminds me of those 8 bit computer games I used to play when I was young. I bet you don't know the Spectrum or the Amstrad do you, young whippersnapper. During the war . . .  ;D

...zzzz....  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 4:37 pm

...zzzz....  ;D

Listen to me when I'm talkin' to ya boy! Kids of today don't know they're born . . .  ;D

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 07/31/05 at 4:38 pm

Listen to me when I'm talkin' to ya boy! Kids of today don't know they're born . . .  ;D

Alright, alright! Enuff of the grandad impressions you radge!  :D

Written By: nally on 07/31/05 at 4:47 pm

Over 4000 posts in one day? How does one achieve that?!  ::) ;)

I tried to figure that out, but when I clicked on her profile and clicked "Show the last posts of this person", it only came up with 52. Yet her profile says she has 4408?? Where are the other 4356? Could they be the posts from her old account?

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/31/05 at 4:53 pm

I tried to figure that out, but when I clicked on her profile and clicked "Show the last posts of this person", it only came up with 52. Yet her profile says she has 4408?? Where are the other 4356? Could they be the posts from her old account?

My feeling is that one of the moderators adjusted the number to reflect her old post count.  :)

Written By: nally on 07/31/05 at 4:58 pm

My feeling is that one of the moderators adjusted the number to reflect her old post count.  :)

So maybe I was right then; she probably had 4356 before she deleted her old account. :-\\

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/31/05 at 5:02 pm

So maybe I was right then; she probably had 4356 before she deleted her old account. :-\\

Jeff, I don't think there's really a need to worry about that...

Now how about saying a nice thing about someone...  :)

Written By: nally on 07/31/05 at 5:05 pm

I know...I was just confused at first as to how she got so far so fast, as G.R.S. mentioned several posts above. :-\\

Okay...you seem like a very nice person. :) I always enjoy posting in your quizzes. :)

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 5:06 pm

Alright, alright! Enuff of the grandad impressions you radge!  :D

Okay, what's a radge?  :)

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 5:07 pm

Excellent points, Karen. Confirming even more how intelligent and sweet you are at the same time. 8)

Written By: CeramicsFanatic on 07/31/05 at 5:07 pm

Okay...you seem like a very nice person. :) I always enjoy posting in your quizzes. :)

Thanks, Jeff!   :)

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 07/31/05 at 5:08 pm

Okay, what's a radge?  :)

Someone absolutely craaaaaaaaazeeeee!  :D

(like me)  ;)

Radge is a random nice thing  :)

Written By: ktelqueen on 07/31/05 at 5:09 pm

(like me)  ;)

so is nutter(when i'm talking about Rob at least teehee) ;D

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 5:09 pm

(like me)  ;)

Radge sounds cool. I guess we are both excellent radges, lol.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 07/31/05 at 5:10 pm

so is nutter(when i'm talking about Rob at least teehee) ;D

You say the nicest things . . .  ::) ;D ;)

Written By: nally on 07/31/05 at 5:11 pm

I may have mentioned this before...but Maria (ketlqueen) is fun to chat with, and she always has great quizzes. :) 8)

Written By: Bobby on 08/01/05 at 6:55 am

Marty McFly is a very polite, understanding person with a thoughtful mind and an enthusiasm for time travel.  8)

Written By: Marty McFly on 08/01/05 at 9:20 am

Marty McFly is a very polite, understanding person with a thoughtful mind and an enthusiasm for time travel. 8)

Thanks man, you're a great guy as well. :)

I've been meaning to respond to this for a couple days now with a list of everyone anyway, I'll get on that sometime soon.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/01/05 at 12:00 pm

I think Bobby has a nice voice (love the accent  :) )

Cat

Written By: Bobby on 08/01/05 at 12:01 pm

Thank you, Cat.  ;)

Written By: Apricot on 08/01/05 at 12:03 pm

Agreed. I've always been a fan of British Accents. I also like the rhythm to their speaking.

Written By: Bobby on 08/01/05 at 12:07 pm

Agreed. I've always been a fan of British Accents. I also like the rhythm to their speaking.

What I have, Apricot is a West Midlands accent (west of the middle of England - yeah, I know  ::) ;D) with a little bit of the West Country which softens it a bit. Though I am not too keen on the Devon accent.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/01/05 at 12:07 pm

I really like your voice Andrew!  That first time when you posted your recorded voice, I thought it sounded very grown-up and precise...and meeting you in person it sounded about the same....very crisp and clear.

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/01/05 at 12:08 pm

What I have, Apricot is a West Midlands accent (west of the middle of England - yeah, I know  ::) ;D) with a little bit of the West Country which softens it a bit. Though I am not too keen on the Devon accent.

What Bob means is that everyone else in the country makes fun of his brummie accent  ;)

Just kidding mate.

I did tell you about the first time i went to Birmingham and couldn't stop laughing. Same thing when i first went to Liverpool.. i thought everybody was making some big joke  ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/01/05 at 12:08 pm

I really like your voice Andrew!  That first time when you posted your recorded voice, I thought it sounded very grown-up and precise...and meeting you in person it sounded about the same....very crisp and clear.

I Agree. A very awesome voice, indeed.

Beth

Written By: Bobby on 08/01/05 at 12:14 pm

What Bob means is that everyone else in the country makes fun of his brummie accent  ;)

Just kidding mate.

Essentially, yeah. LMAO!!!  ;D

My accent is not half as bad as from someone who comes from Birmingham. I was listening to a brummie coach driver once and I was torn between admiring the strength in his accent and LMAO!!!!  ;D

In fact, I can hear the Midlands in you Andy when you spoke on team speak but it is very subdued so therefore much more delicate on the ear 'oles.  :)

I did tell you about the first time i went to Birmingham and couldn't stop laughing. Same thing when i first went to Liverpool.. i thought everybody was making some big joke  ;D

I remember you saying that once, ha ha! I have only been to Birmingham once. I ought to go again so I can listen to the brummies. OMG!!! That would be so hilarious!!!  ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/01/05 at 12:15 pm

hey Rob and Andy.....

when you hear people from the US talk...what do you think? I mean, I know we all have our little accents as to what state we are from...but generally speaking, we sound similiar?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/01/05 at 12:26 pm

I have heard people from England that I couldn't understand a word they say. Two nations seperated by a common language?  :D  To be fair, there are some people in the U.S. who I can't understand what they say either.  ;)

Cat

Written By: Bobby on 08/01/05 at 12:27 pm

hey Rob and Andy.....

when you hear people from the US talk...what do you think? I mean, I know we all have our little accents as to what state we are from...but generally speaking, we sound similiar?

Hey Quirk . . .

Unfortunately, I have never been to the States so only get my info from tv and that. I do notice the differences in the American accent (especially the deep south, New York etc . . .) but generally I can't tell one accent from another (even though they are probably apparrent if I was living there a while).

However, I am so glad I put that 'voice message thread' up a while back because I wouldn't have heard so many beautifully sounding woman! Incredible.  8)

Written By: Bobby on 08/01/05 at 12:29 pm

I have heard people from England that I couldn't understand a word they say. Two nations seperated by a common language?  :D  To be fair, there are some people in the U.S. who I can't understand what they say either.  ;)

American people are more likely to have trouble with the north of England (though I definitely have a liking for the Yorkshire accent). Newcastle is a tough accent to listen to wherever you are from.  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/01/05 at 12:30 pm

Hey Quirk . . .

Unfortunately, I have never been to the States so only get my info from tv and that. I do notice the differences in the American accent (especially the deep south, New York etc . . .) but generally I can't tell one accent from another (even though they are probably apparrent if I was living there a while).

However, I am so glad I put that 'voice message thread' up a while back because I wouldn't have heard so many beautifully sounding woman! Incredible.  8)

yes, that was an awesome thread...it was great hearing everyone's accents, etc.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/01/05 at 12:30 pm

I understand that because I am the same way with Engish accents

Cat

Written By: Apricot on 08/01/05 at 12:38 pm

Thank you. People say I have a very articulate method of speaking... a clear voice and a clear choice of words. I don't often leave ambiguity in my statements, unless deliberate.

People say I'm developing an accent, though. :o

Written By: Apricot on 08/01/05 at 12:48 pm

Move to the Midwest....we're the only ones with no accent ;D ;D ;D

I'd still pick one up... people say I'm sounding frighteningly British lately.. and I don't talk to any British people through voice-communication.. if I came out to the Midwest, I'd probably adopt the voice of a Southern Baptist Preacher somehow.  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 08/01/05 at 12:50 pm

hmmm....a British Southern Baptist Preacher ???  NOONE would understand you ;D

Oh God.... that would be the coolest thing EVAR.

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/01/05 at 12:56 pm

hey Rob and Andy.....

It depends.. here in Mizzou i can understand pretty much everything everybody says (most of the time) however.. when i was down in Georgia.. every third word that came from me was.. 'Huh?'

Written By: Apricot on 08/01/05 at 12:58 pm

when i was down in Georgia.. every third word that came from me was.. 'Huh?'

My ex is from Georgia... I could understand her okay.. but maybe it's just the constant exposure to Northern Hick Accent.. they're somewhat similar.

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/01/05 at 12:59 pm

My ex is from Georgia... I could understand her okay.. but maybe it's just the constant exposure to Northern Hick Accent.. they're somewhat similar.

When did you live in Georgia?

I have the opposite i guess, the men i understand, the women i don't.

Written By: Apricot on 08/01/05 at 1:21 pm

I have the opposite i guess, the men i understand, the women i don't.

Really? Hm. It isn't as much gender as the accent. I can get all the words, even if sounds are different.. it's when people make up their own regional slang and talk really fast that I don't get it. Otherwise, it's all good.

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/01/05 at 1:39 pm

teehee.....go to Texas....they....all....talk....really....slow....down....there ;)

That winds me up here as well.. THEY TALK SO SLOW! It's like.. OI! Finish or let me finish it for you, you insanley slow annoyance!

Written By: Bobby on 08/01/05 at 2:09 pm

That winds me up here as well.. THEY TALK SO SLOW! It's like.. OI! Finish or let me finish it for you, you insanley slow annoyance!

Pwahahahaha! Funny as . . .  ;D

Written By: nally on 08/01/05 at 4:05 pm

yes, that was an awesome thread...it was great hearing everyone's accents, etc.

I agree. I think I listened to yours a while back...you sounded great. :)

Jeff

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/01/05 at 4:49 pm

Random nice things, huh? Well...

Erin {Quirk}- You're basically the best sister in the world and one of my best friends. You understand my humor {For the most part}
Andrew {Apricot} - Pffff. I think you're {Flippin'} AWESOME. I don't think I've found one thing about you that I don't like. I always look forward to talking to you {Even if our conversations always lead back you "You Know Who"}. I'm totally looking forward to hanging out with you more, once you're out of that house....and the Insane Asylum!!! You opened my eyes to so much good music, as well. For this, I owe to you my thank you's. 
Andrew {Alchoholica}- You're pretty damn rad, yourself. However, your parody's sometimes freak me out a bit. LOL. Nah, in all seriousness, I really enjoy talking to you. You're super-fly, yo. Together we will rid of....MOOOOOSE!! *grabs random hooker*.
Andrea- You've always been one of my favorite members on the boards. One of the first people I talked to, when I joined. You're a really really awesome person.
DAK- For some reason, I always enjoy reading your posts. You're a really funny guy.
Henk -You helped me out of the crimson room, for this I give you mad props, yo.
Jiminy- I don't think the boards would be the same without you. You're hilarious.

Justin {Djork/frozenfire/Not Apricot/Whatever} *Shrugs* Even though you refuse to come back, and you probably won't see this. I'm still glad you were here for the short amount of time that you were, because I got the chance to meet you and get to know you. Talking to you makes me uber happy. I'm extremely glad that we're together. I can't wait to see you again!!!

That's all I can think of, right now. More later.

Beth

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 08/01/05 at 6:15 pm

DAK- For some reason, I always enjoy reading your posts. You're a really funny guy.

Woo-hoo! My first ever mention on this thread!  :D :D

Thank you Beth, I do try  ::) ;D

PS - i'll try and post mine tomorrow  ;)

Written By: Howard on 08/01/05 at 6:48 pm

DAK is a good guy. ;)

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 08/01/05 at 6:50 pm

DAK is a good guy. ;)

Wa-hey! That's 2! Wow, I am mr popular all of a sudden!  ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/01/05 at 7:00 pm

Howard is a horndog

Written By: Howard on 08/01/05 at 7:03 pm

Bob is a distinguished guy.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 08/01/05 at 7:12 pm

Random nice things?

Howard: A funny and all round decent guy to talk to.
Mark: Without him, this board would cease to exist... a highly valued member of the community.
DAK: Doesn't live up to his name. Also a good, decent person with great sense of humour.
Bobby: A great bloke to chat with.
Paul: Same as Bobby...
Apricot: The only 15 year old I know with such a great and diverse musical taste.
KtelQueen: Another great person to chat with.

And now onto my list of Random nasty things:  :D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/01/05 at 9:27 pm

Random nice things?

Mark: Without him, this board would cease to exist... a highly valued member of the community.

Thanks very much but I think there are quite a few around here who would definatly disagree with you.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 08/01/05 at 9:31 pm

Thanks very much but I think there are quite a few around here who would definatly disagree with you.

If you're talking about the people on the political board... I find a few people do tend to get very opinionated on there.  :P

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/01/05 at 9:45 pm

People that I really am fortunate to have met....waaaay to many to list but hewre's a few, for now.

GRS for thinking I'm all that!

Donna (Banasy) for being the best friend ever to me, I'm only sorry that we share the same pain :\'(

Zella who is also a wonderful friend and has been for years.

Dagny (Dagwood) for meeting me in person and STILL liking me ;)

Jessica for being the VERY special lady that you've always been :)

Luke (FussBudgetVanPelt) for also being here for so long.

Rob (Bobby) for always giving me great advice.

Karen (CF) for all the great quizzes

Maria for being so kind to me for so long and being the kind person she  is.

Others include, Erin, Jiminy, Howard, Apricot....and basically check the members list....I Love ALL of you :D :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/01/05 at 9:48 pm

If you're talking about the people on the political board... I find a few people do tend to get very opinionated on there.  :P
You know something? I can get very opinionated as well but I will NEVER ridicule someone who doesn't agree with me with personal attacks. Everybody has a right to thier own opinions, it's just that not everybody believes that :-\\

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/01/05 at 9:49 pm

I agree. I think I listened to yours a while back...you sounded great. :)

Jeff

thanks! :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/01/05 at 9:49 pm

Erin {Quirk}- You're basically the best sister in the world and one of my best friends. You understand my humor {For the most part}
Andrew {Apricot} - Pffff. I think you're {Flippin'} AWESOME. I don't think I've found one thing about you that I don't like. I always look forward to talking to you {Even if our conversations always lead back you "You Know Who"}. I'm totally looking forward to hanging out with you more, once you're out of that house....and the Insane Asylum!!! You opened my eyes to so much good music, as well. For this, I owe to you my thank you's. 
Andrew {Alchoholica}- You're pretty damn rad, yourself. However, your parody's sometimes freak me out a bit. LOL. Nah, in all seriousness, I really enjoy talking to you. You're super-fly, yo. Together we will rid of....MOOOOOSE!! *grabs random hooker*.
Andrea- You've always been one of my favorite members on the boards. One of the first people I talked to, when I joined. You're a really really awesome person.
Henk -You helped me out of the crimson room, for this I give you mad props, yo.
Jiminy- I don't think the boards would be the same without you. You're hilarious.

Justin {Djork/frozenfire/Not Apricot/Whatever} *Shrugs* Even though you refuse to come back, and you probably won't see this. I'm still glad you were here for the short amount of time that you were, because I got the chance to meet you and get to know you. Talking to you makes me uber happy. I'm extremely glad that we're together. I can't wait to see you again!!!

That's all I can think of, right now. More later.

Beth

awwww..I love ya too Beth!!! :-*

Written By: SuperFreak on 08/01/05 at 9:59 pm

i wish i could be here enought to be known by more people but i will say that Mark, who was the first person here to welcome me, is a very sweet guy. Zella is a very cool lady who always makes me feel good and Luke who always makes me smile. I'm sure all of you are really great and i wish i could be here more often so i could get to know all of you better :-*

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/01/05 at 10:02 pm

i wish i could be here enought to be known by more people but i will say that Mark, who was the first person here to welcome me, is a very sweet guy. Zella is a very cool lady who always makes me feel good and Luke who always makes me smile. I'm sure all of you are really great and i wish i could be here more often so i could get to know all of you better :-*

hey superfreak, how are you?  You are my fellow "L-Word" fan on the boards....can you wait until the new season starts? I can't!

Written By: SuperFreak on 08/01/05 at 10:07 pm

hey superfreak, how are you?  You are my fellow "L-Word" fan on the boards....can you wait until the new season starts? I can't!

I'm good, thanks Quirk :) Yes, we are fans and i can't wait for next season ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/01/05 at 10:14 pm

:-*

Written By: SuperFreak on 08/01/05 at 10:15 pm

Written By: ADH13 on 08/01/05 at 11:24 pm

I like the way crazymom speaks her mind & doesn't sugar coat things. :)

Written By: ADH13 on 08/01/05 at 11:37 pm

awwww....thanks  :-*

I like how Odyssey speaks her mind, but does it nicely :)

Thanks! :)

although I dont think I do it quite as nicely when I'm speaking as opposed to typing

Written By: jiminy on 08/02/05 at 5:32 am

since you said some nice things about us... have a snapple   ;)

http://www.apollinaris-schweppes.de/pics/snapple_flaschen.jpg

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/02/05 at 9:47 am

since you said some nice things about us... have a snapple   ;)

http://www.apollinaris-schweppes.de/pics/snapple_flaschen.jpg

;D ;D

You try it first...I wanna know what you did to them.

Written By: nally on 08/02/05 at 10:23 am

Superfreak...seems like a cool gal. 8)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/02/05 at 10:24 am

Cat and ktel made me laugh today :)

What did I do? What did I do?

Cat

Written By: Apricot on 08/02/05 at 11:20 am

I like the way crazymom speaks her mind & doesn't sugar coat things. :)

I like that too.. she doesn't hold back, something I tend to do.

Written By: Bobby on 08/02/05 at 11:50 am

I like Apricot, despite tending to brood a lot, he is introspective, sensitive and I think seems to have matured over the time he has been on the boards.  :)

Written By: Apricot on 08/02/05 at 11:52 am

I like Apricot, despite tending to brood a lot, he is introspective, sensitive and I think seems to have matured over the time he has been on the boards.  :)

Hmm.. *looks up the word "brood"* HEY!  ;D

Thanks.. I owe a lot of it to the boards, and I thank a lot of people for their patience and forgiveness of my behaviors when I first came here.

Written By: Bobby on 08/02/05 at 11:55 am

Ha ha! Don't brood over it.  ;) ;D

Thanks.. I owe a lot of it to the boards, and I thank a lot of people for their patience and forgiveness of my behaviors when I first came here.

Hey, we were all like it at your age . . . Well, I was anyway.  ;D

Flippin' 'eck that was about 11/12 years ago.  :o

Written By: whitewolf on 08/02/05 at 11:57 am

don't feel to bad, I was his age 20 years ago :o

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/02/05 at 12:24 pm

Don't worry.. I'm slowly working on 'The Life and times of Issac Snyder' It's gonna be a best seller i can feel it  ;)

LOL

I find myself being Broody sometimes as well.. at least you can talk about it.. 99% of the time i refuse to, which can of course create more problems. A Problem shared is a problem halved.

Written By: Bobby on 08/02/05 at 12:28 pm

don't feel to bad, I was his age 20 years ago :o

I tell you, when I get to a certain age, I'm counted backwards.  ;D

Written By: Bobby on 08/02/05 at 12:29 pm

I find myself being Broody sometimes as well.. at least you can talk about it.. 99% of the time i refuse to, which can of course create more problems. A Problem shared is a problem halved.

You seem to have grown up a lot since you first started on the boards too - why is it that I haven't then?  >:( ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/02/05 at 1:39 pm

You seem to have grown up a lot since you first started on the boards too - why is it that I haven't then?  >:( ;D

Your a lost cause mate.. and i say that in the nicest way possible.  ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 08/02/05 at 1:40 pm

I like this site. :)

Written By: Bobby on 08/02/05 at 1:51 pm

Your a lost cause mate.. and i say that in the nicest way possible.  ;D

Ha ha! Indeed I am.  ;D

Written By: Apricot on 08/02/05 at 3:31 pm

Don't worry.. I'm slowly working on 'The Life and times of Issac Snyder' It's gonna be a best seller i can feel it  ;)

I'm enjoying the idea... let's make it a book, AND release a book-on-tape.. SUNG.

Written By: Howard on 08/02/05 at 4:04 pm

Jimmy has sex on the brain ;D

Written By: jiminy on 08/02/05 at 4:11 pm

Jimmy has sex on the brain ;D

and that's the wrong place to have it

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/02/05 at 4:13 pm

I'm enjoying the idea... let's make it a book, AND release a book-on-tape.. SUNG.

I can still feel it though right, i'm in to feeling things  ;D

What about a DVD as well.. i could follow you around with a camera.. somewhat like Bum fights.. except without the fighting  ;)

Written By: Howard on 08/02/05 at 4:14 pm

and that's the wrong place to have it

Where's the right place to have it? ;D

Written By: jiminy on 08/02/05 at 4:21 pm

Where's the right place to have it? ;D

your nose... so you were close ;)  ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/02/05 at 4:42 pm

you're nose... so you were close ;)  ;D

What do you mean I was close?

Written By: jiminy on 08/02/05 at 4:51 pm

What do you mean I was close?

you said brain ;)

Written By: Howard on 08/02/05 at 4:52 pm

you said brain ;)

Ok,I wasn't too sure what you meant

Written By: Tam on 08/09/05 at 1:26 am

I appreciate EVERY PERSON on these boards!
You all bring sunshine and happiness when it is needed most!  :-*

Written By: Howard on 08/09/05 at 5:30 pm

I appreciate Jim. ;)

Written By: Paul on 08/09/05 at 5:32 pm

I appreciate Jim. ;)

Robin got a bit of (cough) competition Howard?

(Hey, jim-bob...looks like a 'shop' job!)

Written By: nally on 08/09/05 at 5:34 pm

I second that! :)

Written By: jiminy on 08/09/05 at 5:37 pm

don't forget to wash were the sun don't shine   ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/09/05 at 5:38 pm

Robin got a bit of (cough) competition Howard?

(Hey, jim-bob...looks like a 'shop' job!)

What do you mean a bit of competition? ???

Written By: jiminy on 08/09/05 at 5:49 pm

Whaaassuup!!!

Written By: Tam on 08/09/05 at 10:09 pm

don't forget to wash were the sun don't shine   ;D

;) I didnt think they really meant you were supposed to do that!!!
Guess I better go take care of those unsightly spots right now!!!  ;D
Mahahaha!

Written By: Howard on 08/10/05 at 5:38 pm

Bob is a good guy.

Written By: ADH13 on 08/16/05 at 12:15 pm

Whoever cleaned up the photo thread (or requested it), THANK YOU! ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/16/05 at 12:20 pm

I second that.

Cat

Written By: jiminy on 08/16/05 at 12:23 pm

I third it

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/16/05 at 12:25 pm

I third it

Easier to find people to photoshop  ;D

I'll agree with that as well, much better now.

Written By: Bobby on 08/16/05 at 12:27 pm

Bob is a good guy.

Thank you Howard. You are great too.  8)

Written By: jiminy on 08/16/05 at 12:28 pm

Easier to find people to photoshop  ;D

I'll agree with that as well, much better now.

some don't like being photoshopped... my favorite targets  ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 08/16/05 at 12:28 pm

some don't like being photoshopped... my favorite targets  ;D

Seek and Make Cry!

Written By: jiminy on 08/16/05 at 12:31 pm

Seek and Make Cry!

so it's best to hold your tongue if you don't like it   ;D

Written By: jackas on 08/16/05 at 2:38 pm

so it's best to hold your tongue if you don't like it   ;D

Or if you really do want to be photoshopped, say that you don't want to.

Written By: Howard on 08/16/05 at 2:46 pm

I don't know what Jim is. ;D

Written By: Tam on 08/16/05 at 2:50 pm

Here is a random nice thing....

SH!T... I forgot

;D

Written By: Howard on 08/16/05 at 2:53 pm

I don't know what Tam is at the moment.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 08/16/05 at 2:53 pm

SH!T... I forgot

;D

;D ;D ;D

I think Tam's a funny gal.

There ^ a random nice thing.

Beth

Written By: Tam on 08/16/05 at 2:56 pm

;D ;D ;D

I think Tam's a funny gal.

There ^ a random nice thing.

Beth

Thanks Beth!!
You actually remind me of my younger sister!  Yes, that's a good thing!  8)

I don't know what Tam is at the moment.

Howard, Howard, Howard.....
I am just a figment of your imagination! ;D

Written By: jiminy on 08/16/05 at 3:02 pm

SH!T... I forgot

;D

my @ss is asleep  :D

Written By: Howard on 08/16/05 at 3:07 pm

Thanks Beth!!
You actually remind me of my younger sister!  Yes, that's a good thing!  8)

Howard, Howard, Howard.....
I am just a figment of your imagination! ;D

"YOU CAN'T SEE ME"

Written By: Tam on 08/16/05 at 3:08 pm

my @ss is asleep  :D

Get up off it then and let it breathe! ;D

"YOU CAN'T SEE ME"

Nah Nah NAh NAh Nah Naaaaaah! ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...